yumiko

Preview of Yumiko's PS photos

swtg179, anny, piggiemily, ethanize,

i've pm the link. if you have your own websites, pls share with me also, ya!

ethanize, i see that your AD is just around the corner. Congrat!! Hope to see your pictures too... :)

thanks casifa! hopefully you hubby will not think we are mad for taking pictures with heng tai and chi mui. not all can accept this yet. :P i'm sure you will enjoy your PS as much as I do. Just remember to be natural!

secretgarden, fh loves micheal buble's everything too. although LOVE by Nat King Cole is awesome, somehow it doesn't match perfectly to our picture's mood.

yumiko,

pls PM me the pic.. :P

shinylavender,

i've pm you the link

thanks yumiko :rolleyes:

your PS are so natural and awesome~

You engaged ideal wedding for the PS, then what's the photographer & makeup artist for?

Do you mind to share with me what package & how much u choose from IdealWedding?

I'm in the junction of choosing BS :(

shinylavender,

the PG and MUA is for my AD. however the MUa is also my PS MUA from my BS.

I dunno what package i chose but i got it from bridal fair. i must say very worth it. lotsa things and top up which come up to RM3.6k in total. when do you plan for AD?

Yumiko- my AD is end of next year.. still a long way to go, but i guess I don't have much advantage as I'm far far away from Pg, it's part of the contrains for me to get info from the BS :unsure:

Do you mind break down wot they offer you? i heard tht most of the BS has hidden charges..

shining813, cutey, lexisgal,

i've pm you the link.

shinylavender,

thanks for the info for the magnet. i found the shop already. you are not in penang? where are you then? what hidden charges do you mean? $$ for top up? $$ eyelash? for my BS all is included except AD morning make up, eyelashes, ampoule, upgrade of gown, extra gown, extra poses. maybe in other BS, they'll charge you if during ur PS it's raining and you cant go out, so have to change another day. but not with my BS. i'll pm you what i've got in my package. if you need additional info, we can chat in msn. ;)

yumiko,

Nice shots! I think my fav pic (I like all of them, really!) is the one where all the guys are running in the air... how many takes did it took to coordinate that shot? :P

Every pic you have reverbrates with the joy and happiness that is clearly evident between you two...

BTW, even your date selection album was nicely captured... good job all the way!

fusionista, thanks! im so flattered with your compliment. fh said they need to jump at least 4 times....wasn't so bad huh?

honeybee,

i've pm you the link