jaylow

cameron highland

just wonder anyone has contact of those renting out their private apartment? their contact can't be found in the internet. last time i got it from a fren...lost it liao....usually its around RM 120 to RM 150.

many thanks ;)

Hope my reply is still useful. I've got one, the apartment is call Desa Antrium, you may contact this Mr or Mrs Tan (hb & wife) at 05-4915810. I've stayed at their duplex penthouse unit while I was there last year, it only cost @ RM250. They also had other standard units to rent out, just call them to check it out.

When do you wan the apartment?

My vacation club has an apartment at Greenhill Resort, Tanah Rata. A 3-bedroom apartment which can sleep max 6 people.

Hi Amyho3,

Will be going there this sat 21/7/2007 with my family.

Oh, this Sat is not available. I'll be going there on 4 - 6 August.

Hi Amyho3,

Will be going there this sat 21/7/2007 with my family.

Oh, this Sat is not available. I'll be going there on 4 - 6 August.

It's okie. I've booked desa anthurium.

few years back i stayed at desa anthurium. i personally think it's a bit rundown. not sure about now though... :P

Anyone here stay at Star Regency Apt in Cameron b4 this?

Any comment?

Star Regency a bit rundown and quite dirty liao. But the apartment is quite spacious and the weekend pasar malam is in front of its entrance. So its convenient lor.

I am looking for a nice place to stay for 2 person at Camerons sort of a pre-wedding honeymoon for 2 days 1 nite... anyone have any recommendation???

Most of the places i see is for a group staying only...

Anyone here has contact for apartments in Brinchang or above Tanah Rata?

I need 2 unit of 3 bedroom apartments for a night or 2 night stay in December 2007.

I am looking for a nice place to stay for 2 person at Camerons sort of a pre-wedding honeymoon for 2 days 1 nite... anyone have any recommendation???

Cameron Highlands Resort is very nice. But if you are looking for a more 'Cameron' feel place, I would suggest the Olde Smokehouse or Bala's Holiday Chalet. Remember to taste the scones if you stay in Bala's.

Greenhill Resort at Tanah Rata has 3-bedroom apartment.

Anyone here has contact for apartments in Brinchang or above Tanah Rata?

I need 2 unit of 3 bedroom apartments for a night or 2 night stay in December 2007.

Fluence

I visited the website already.. Bala's look good but then i look at their review there is a lot of complaints.. I would love the romantic Olde Smokehouse or the Lakehouse but for RM400-500++ per nite, it is way way out of my budget... sigh..

maybe have to rethink abt Bala Chalet again..

Cameron Highlands Resort is very nice. But if you are looking for a more 'Cameron' feel place, I would suggest the Olde Smokehouse or Bala's Holiday Chalet. Remember to taste the scones if you stay in Bala's.

Allyson, I stayed in Bala before. Some of the rooms are quite old but you can request to change to newer ones, provided they have vacancy. Although quite old, the rooms are ok, at least for me. The environment there is very good. Very quiet and relaxing.

I've stayed twice at rosa pasadena and personally, i feel its quite value for money. Its not 5 star kind like Cameron Highland Resort but quite convenient and also nearby to amenities.

But Cameron Highland Resort seem pretty interesting.. Got the romantic feel.. But I've never stayed there before though.

In Cameron, do not expect the same 'star' service that you find in KL's hotels. They are just different with the exception of Cameron Highlands Resort and Equatorial. Cameron Highlands Resort is owned by YTL and you can expect quality service from them.

i stayed at Equatorial before for the apartment & hotel. the conditions of the room for equatorial hotel is below my expectation...