jasminewong_21

Recommendation for Bridal Boutique in Negeri Sembilan

Hi,

You can try Hollywood beside the KFC and Food Court - Ming Kee near Temiang (i think its called Temiang...) there. Wedding services i'm not pretty sure but when I went there to take my photo set (graduation) seems ok. Also got 1 in Seremban Parade (cant remember the name)... but i think Hollywood got more choices...

there are 4 bs.

1. at tuanku manawir road. "sin niang zi jia". Very friendly and service also ok. Gown wise also ok. Most important thing, they dun chit ppl like Ivory Romance lah..

2. the second one is the one that andre mention, next to kfc. Hollywood. also friendly, gown also ok.

3. next to it, a new bridal shop. dunno what's the name. never been there.

4. image bridal. next to the honda showroom. Jalan yam tuan.

Just 4 of them...... browse all of them lor.

Seremban Parade and the "Sin Niang Zi Jia'' is from the same boss if I am not wrong.

My mum knows "Sin Niang Zi Jia' boss but I didn't go to Seremban for my PS.

How is the wedding packages there? Just want to "kepoh" heheheh.

Heard it is cheaper than KL.

Hi belinda,

i'm not taking 2nd time PS. tis is not a cheap things that we do so many times. :P

Is my BF sister getting marry next year too. Her bf stay at Port Dickson so they r going to find BS

at Seremban.

Hi Caroline,

i oso heard it is cheaper than KL but dunno how's the package go...

if is almost same then they can direct sign up there no need come to KL for PS.

Anyway thanx 4 ur information

just went to image bridal (i think its called FOREVER ?) beside honda showroom... packages from rm1999 - rm4999

but ive concentrate on rm2999 and rm3699 only...

rm2999 included 2VIPs gowns but for rm3699 included 1NEW & 1VIP gowns... i post here tomorrow the details once i got the list... bear with me... so far they are the first BS i've went to survey... but to tell the truth, they dont have many gowns to choose from...

tomorrow going to the bridal fair... in mid valley.

hi jasminewong... the list is in my hometown... always forget about it. will be back this weekend. will let you know when i got it. now we are thinking of sign up with seremban BS... more convenient lo... but not confirm yet.

you've visited anymore BS ? share share... hehe.

hi jasminewong... the list is in my hometown... always forget about it. will be back this weekend. will let you know when i got it. now we are thinking of sign up with seremban BS... more convenient lo... but not confirm yet.

Hi andreshcs, not sure you have signed up any BS yet.

i have 3 colleagues which signed up with Hollywood, the ID shooting not bad, i never seen their OD shooting yet, coz 3 of them not taking OD shooting.

and myself had visited another BS, Passion, same row as Hollywood, is a newly opened BS. i actually wan to sign up with this BS coz the PG skill is very nice and the gowns also very nice... i like the gowns there.

furthermore, the package they offered is attractive too, can try to go there to ask about their package. they offer me so many freebies. If you like OD, their PD OD shooting is fantastic...!

At last, i did not sign up with them, because my sis had signed up another BS for me in KL.

btw, there are another BS opened this yr, Wish. U can try to go there to have a look too...

Hi andreshcs, not sure you have signed up any BS yet.

i have 3 colleagues which signed up with Hollywood, the ID shooting not bad, i never seen their OD shooting yet, coz 3 of them not taking OD shooting.

and myself had visited another BS, Passion, same row as Hollywood, is a newly opened BS. i actually wan to sign up with this BS coz the PG skill is very nice and the gowns also very nice... i like the gowns there.

furthermore, the package they offered is attractive too, can try to go there to ask about their package. they offer me so many freebies. If you like OD, their PD OD shooting is fantastic...!

At last, i did not sign up with them, because my sis had signed up another BS for me in KL.

btw, there are another BS opened this yr, Wish. U can try to go there to have a look too...

Hi andreshcs.....

Can I get the package that you signed up with Passion....

I am considering with Hollywood actually

Check out the package they give me

AD

1 Bridal Gown

2 Evening Gown

All Accesorries is included

Car Decoration

Bridal Bonquet

Shooting Day

6 different gown.

Bride Groom Set

Studio make-up + 5 hair do

Big Frame : 20 x 24

2 family photos

1 big album : 12 x 20 ( 21 poses)

1 small album : 6 x 9 (21 poses) same as above

Ji mui photos : 80 pcs ( 8 poses)

DVD 21 poses + 1 music

additional

1 table lamp with your design photo

1 free Outdoor shooting to PD, transporation all covered by the BS

girls... wish to share my opinion on Hollywood in Seremban. I visited them 2 times bcoz FH is from seremban. Besides the dresses classified as "NEW", all of the other dresses are very old style and highly not recommended. These dresses make up to i think 70% of their dresses.

i am totally not impressed with their photos and dresses, and gives me a bad impression of other sban BS since hollywood is the more famous and oldest (wat i was told). I also visited other BS around the area and they seem better than hollywood.

Hi.... I went to Passion as well..

The clothes must newer..and the design is much better...

But too bad... i have decided a BS in KL... cause my darling is having his braces....and the BS at Seremban not able to please him....

Oh one thing good... another BS opposite Passion and Hollywood was very straight forward...

when we went there... on the spot they told us that they are not able to do touch up on the braces... Good for their response... no need to waste both of our time ... :)

hi gals, i m looking for make up ppl did anyone of us can recommend a good make up sifu ah :huh: ? coz KL very expensive my wedding location is at PD

i sign up with Hollywood as well, me n my FB just dunwan go so far for PS,

this is the package they give me

AD

1 Bridal Gown

2 Evening Gown

All Accesorries is included

Bride Groom Set

Car Decoration

Bridal Bonquet

Shooting Day

7 different gown.

Bride Groom Set

Studio make-up + 9 hair do

Big Frame : 20 x 30

2 family photos

1 big album : 15x 20 ( 21 poses)

1 small album : 12x 15(21 poses) different post with above

Ji mui photos : 72pcs ( 6poses) can be different post from album

DVD 42poses + 2music

MV Shooting + 1 music

additional

1 table lamp with 3poses design photo (can be different post from album)

1 free Outdoor shooting to PD, transporation all covered by the BS

im just take my photo shooting last sat & sun. im happy with their services. actually u have to ask all the

external charges b4 u sign up. im did that. so actually i ask them free so much thing. Hollywood have 2 photographer name james & jacky. my photographer is james as well. at first im face the same problem with ur friend, he ask us to smile like this n that. im tired of that so. 

but after he show me the pic, the way he ask us to smile, the infact show on the pic is nice compare to we

smile like wat we like. im shooting from 10am to 8pm. it take 2 hr to makeup & hairdo. which means around 12pm only start shooting.

hi are u going to shooting at hollywood seremban i know their services so bad.. any small thing also want to charge.. and also the photographer james.... when my friend give he shooting very hard... like that cannot la.. smile like that cannot la.. force ppl must smile like he want it... and take long time to shooting aboit start from 11am to 12pm my friend told me... and his gf very lcly... any where my friend told me wish is the best in seremban,, and also their pic more nice and feeling also good for pic wedding

hi elaine,

May i know do you have the Bollywood contact no.? coz i wan to check see whether did they have provice any outdoor make up service.

yes, u can try call them n ask. 06-7679969. but they off on every wed.

Dear Elaine,

thanks a lot :D , i will try to call on tomorrow as i called to Sin Niang Zi Jia a lot of times the gal always said will come back to me but until now i received no call frm her :(

Hi Girl...

Try IMPRESS... they are based at Taman Permai only...

much cheaper than KL for sure

hi gals, i m looking for make up ppl did anyone of us can recommend a good make up sifu ah :huh: ? coz KL very expensive my wedding location is at PD