dslite

Wedding Dinner Venues @ Johor

Hi i am also looking for banquet or buffet venue in JB, probably near Kulai area... Any recommendation anyone?

Thank you very much!

:D Hi Venus,

If you prefer hotel type, i think sofitel resort senai is also a good place. I not quite sure about their food but the enviroment is good and i think they have a promotion now that thry will give you a free trip to bangkok or singapore.

Other then that, i think all is in jb town, there also a new place near danga bay call grand straits view, but is a reataurant la.

Hope the above info help

Keep smiling

HI ALL,

ANY 1 OF U ATTENDED WEDDING DINNER @ PONDEROSA GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB (TMN MOLEK) B4??? I PLAN TO HELD MY WEDDING DINNER THERE. BUT NEVER BEEN THERE SO ANY COMMENT????

:lol:

Hello!!

Anyone can provide me the info of the wedding banquet packages in Johor Bahru???

Is it good to hold the wedding dinner at country club or hotel??

pooh bear,

don mind to give me ur email??? i'll email some package for u. i got mutiara hotel, ponderosa golf club, pulai spring & new strait view garden

Hi XP, I had my wedding dinner at Pulai Spring last year end. Dun have the quote with me now. But i would highly recommend PS to you. Their service, ambience, food were nice! Their duck is a must try item. Good luck in your searching ya. :)

The only thing is just it's very far for my guest coming all the way from S'pore. :P ;)

post-8-1141606980.jpg

hi venus,

thankx for ur suggestion but i alrdy booked in ponderosa. at 1st think of pulai spring too but all mine n hubby relative from sg, my dad's fren n collegue also from sg so it's quite far for them to travel....

regards

xiaoposh

i c, it's okie.

Actually all of my & hubby guests oso from S'pore. Only his relative from Malaysia, that's why we choose JB.

But your case seems most of the guest are from SG, then why not choose SG leh?

venus,

coz we stay here n work here so dinner should be here oso loh

jfcy,

pm me ur email, i'll email to u asap

poohbear,

my ponderosa package is in hard copy, i need to scan it 1st

regards

posh

hi xiaoposh,

understand that you booked ur wed banquet at ponderosa. Is your banquet over? How was the food and ambience there? Or do you have the package write up and menu? If possible can email it to me?

I haf shorlisted ponderosa as one of my banquet venue. PS was one of them as well but it was quite far...

hi venus,

thankx for ur suggestion but i alrdy booked in ponderosa. at 1st think of pulai spring too but all mine n hubby relative from sg, my dad's fren n collegue also from sg so it's quite far for them to travel....

regards

xiaoposh

pooh bear,

don mind to give me ur email??? i'll email some package for u. i got mutiara hotel, ponderosa golf club, pulai spring & new strait view garden