cindyclh

Palace of Golden Horses

The place is very nice. I heard that the wedding dinner arrangement there is very nice and you will really feel like a princess in a palace. Not sure about the food though. I never attended any dinner there. Just lunch or tea during seminar. Food for tea and lunch are ok

I had my wedding banquet in the Grand Royal Ballroom and ROM at the garden.

The ballroom is spacious without any pillar blocking. You must have at least 50 over tables in order to use the Grand Royal Ballroom.

They have 3 sets of Chinese menu to choose from, we had the 1k+ menu and changed some dishes.

Our families and guests were satisfied with the quality and presentation of the foods.

Projector is not inclusive, u have to bring yours.

I remember they customized the stage backdrop without additional charges.

U can choose the color theme to match the drapes, table clothes, chair covers, and bows.

I can send u some pic of the settings for my banquet if u r interested.

The ballroom is spacious without any pillar blocking. You must have at least 50 over tables in order to use the Grand Royal Ballroom.

They have 3 sets of Chinese menu to choose from, we had the 1k+ menu and changed some dishes.

Our families and guests were satisfied with the quality and presentation of the foods.

U can choose the color theme to match the drapes, table clothes, chair covers, and bows.

hi... can i haf a look at ur photoes too??? would liek to c how PoGH look like....

im interested too.....pls

yumi_cpl@hotmail.com

thx

Hi! Cindy,

Food wise so so only. Garden wedding very grand and nice. I like it but out of my budget.

Ballroom not bad. But simple decoration.

But that was 6-7 years back during my Uni time, part time waitress. :D

Initially we wanted to have our wedding dinner there due to the beautiful garden, waterfall and the lake. I already planned how the garden wedding would look like with me coming down from the stairs leading to the platform overlooking the lake it was really nice but we had to uncheck this because FIL said it would be difficult for outstation guests to go there. :(

But overall its really nice to have a wedding there and price wise they are ok. And burgundywine may I please have a look at your banquet pics? I shall PM you my email yea. Thanks a bunch

Yes, I would like to have some pictures can you send to me. Thanks. My email address is cindyclh80@hotmail.com. Really appreciate it.

can u share ur pics with me as well?thanks

cloudgoh@gmail.com

hi, can u share ur pics with me as well?thanks

cmayyenn@gmail.com

Hi burgundywine,

can I view your photo too because i have already make an initial booking with POGH. Thank you. My email is ngcandy35@hotmail.com

Hi, I wonder how is palace of golden horses. I plan to have my wedding dinner and garden wedding at there. Kindly advise. Thanks

Hi cindyclh, hayanna, heavenode_cloud, mummyally, and yuomi-c, I just sent u the pics.

Check it out!

Hi adyong85,

Please provide your email in order for me to send u the pics.

Hi Burgundywine,

Thanks for your attachment but I can't open your attachment. Apologies for that.

Hi cindyclh, hayanna, heavenode_cloud, mummyally, and yuomi-c, I just sent u the pics.

Check it out!

Hi adyong85,

Hi Burgundywine,

Thanks for your attachment but I can't open your attachment. Apologies for that.

Hi cindyclh,

It's macromedia flash file, just use IE to open it. :rolleyes:

Check it out!

Hi adyong85,

Hi Burgundywine,

Hi cindyclh,

It's macromedia flash file, just use IE to open it. :D

Hi Burgundywine,

Thanks now i can open it.

Hi burgundywine,

You said that projector is not inclusive. How did you arrange your then? Did you go through an external supplier and how much do you think we should budget for that? Also, did they provide you with the pre-dinner cocktail session? Thanks.

I sourced the projector from my own supplier, I can't remember how much it was as my hubby in-charged on that, and it depends on the resolution. I used 2 projectors in accordance to my tables and stage arrangement. You can also get the projector through the hotel's supplier, but the price is more expensive.

Yes, pre-dinner cocktail is provided outside the ballroom with free-flow of cocktail and tidbits.

Of course decorations are included.

Hi burgundywine,

You said that projector is not inclusive. How did you arrange your then? Did you go through an external supplier and how much do you think we should budget for that? Also, did they provide you with the pre-dinner cocktail session? Thanks.

Dear Burgundywine,

Hi! I would really appreciate if you could also send the pictures to me.... :ph34r: I'm looking for my wedding venue right now.... Sigh.... so difficult to find a nice place with good food. Thanks a lot!!!

Cheers,

Sylvia (sylviagan@excite.com)