marryhim

Golden Hill Club - Emperor Garden Restaurant

Hi all,

I'm introducing another restaurant that's just opened 1 month ago in Kepong, Menjalara. This restaurant eventually was located in Jalan Ipoh. It's a total change of look in which their banquet is a lot more nicer and modern. Not forgetting, the traditional services of chinese wedding will not change too. The manager there Mr. Tonny was a nice person that can bring you around and to see their banquet. The taste of the dishes, according to my mum, it's very nice and the serving is very good when she visited one of her friends wedding dinner which was held in Jalan Ipoh.

The price of the dishes are reasonable too. You may pay a visit there.

The address is

No.18, Jalan 7A/62A, Bandar Menjalara Kuala Lumpur 52200 Phone: 603-6277 3355

Hi all,

I'm introducing another restaurant that's just opened 1 month ago in Kepong, Menjalara. This restaurant eventually was located in Jalan Ipoh. It's a total change of look in which their banquet is a lot more nicer and modern. Not forgetting, the traditional services of chinese wedding will not change too. The manager there Mr. Tonny was a nice person that can bring you around and to see their banquet. The taste of the dishes, according to my mum, it's very nice and the serving is very good when she visited one of her friends wedding dinner which was held in Jalan Ipoh.

The price of the dishes are reasonable too. You may pay a visit there.

The address is

No.18, Jalan 7A/62A, Bandar Menjalara Kuala Lumpur 52200 Phone: 603-6277 3355

hihi marryhim,

i always pass by bdr menjalara, n saw this club oso but dunno golden hill restaurant is moved in from jln ipoh oh...

too late for me coz i've oledi book d bkt kiara oledi...

anyway thanks for the info... :rolleyes:

I been there before food is tasty (i mean jln ipoh).....but now they shifted to menjalara kepong....n totally change alot better than jln ipoh

Hi!

Anyone had experience with this Gold Hill Restaurant? Pls share. Tks!

My sis and I thinking to have our banquet here. She visited the place and love it so much!

Wondering how is the food, services etc. My sis said that they can partition up the restaurant for a more private function. Sounds good to me! :wub:

Lemon :lol:

Maybe you can go for the food tasting there. They give 30% discount of food tasting.

Agree that the place looks good. My mum said the services in Jln Ipoh one are very good. And the food is nice too. Shark fins also big and more. Hehehe... That's all I can tell so far.

Hi Marryhim,

ok, will do. thanks for the info.

We planning to go for food tasting sometime this month there.

Lemon :rolleyes:

I finally went for food tasting, food so so only, but booked liao cos my MIL likes the place very much, its new and elegant. Anyone interested, gotta book early cos next year, lucky dates are all fully booked!

Plus they give out free invitation cards too 5 for each table. Like the idea cos the restaurant map is printed behind. Also save some $$$. :lol:

Cheers,

lemon :rolleyes:

Hi lemon0200, when you said food is so so means what? Not nice? Or the serving is too small? Which meal you tested? Which package you chose? I haven't gone for food tasting yet. Maybe in January.

Hi Maryhim,

We tried normal dishes, like tofu, fish, pork rib, not the banquet type. The portion is big, HB complained the captain does not know how to order food.

We have booked the date but have not discuss which package to take. Our banquet is towards end of the year, which is still a long way to go. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

lemon

Yesterday i went to this restaurant to get t menu n price for wedding dinner. Prices reasonable, place nice also. I plan to have not more than 25 tables, they told me that i can have it in t small room..like the place actually.

Lemon, can u share ur package details with me?

Dear marryhim,

do u mind to share ur menu with me? I'm looking for restaurant now, and shorlisted this restaurant.

Hi ice81, I think I'm having the menu that you have now. Coz' I just went there last sunday to confirm my menu and tables. We are taking the 688nett one if not mistaken.

Hi there,

I just had dinner at gold hill yesterday and i thought of sharing some pics i took with u gals.

here's the link

GoldHillClubEmperorGarden.jpg

GoldHill Club - Emperor Garden

For those who would like to knw more abt the wedding package, i have it with me too, let me knw i could email u.

Hi Melanieee,

Pls send me the details of the wedding package too..Thanks

amanda_chew@yahoo.com

Hi Melanieee,

Pls send me the wedding package as well...thx

issac623@yahoo.com

rgds,

ireneksk B)

My wedding dinner with Gold Hill Club is finally over. I would like to say it's a good banquet as it is really providing not only good food presentation and pleasant environment, their service is excellent too. First of all, thanks to the Manager and the Assistant Manager there, Tony and Amy. They've done a very good job when attending to me.

1. 1st will be the request of more invitation card due to more guests I have. They're willing to give without more charges.

2. 2nd, the tables arrangement were done well and they did attended my guests very well during the dinner especially to those vegetarian.

3. The place is really well cleaned the place is spacious enough as they give enough walkway.

4. It was a rainy day, they also provide umbrella service by taking my guests from the car with the big umbrellas.

5. They also give lucky draw during the dinner. So the couple will do the draw.

6. Food wise are nice too as I get to taste some of them.

7. They also willing to help to place the wedding gift on the table for us.

hihi....

am i 2 late here? 2day i got 2 know my AD oledi lor... so plan 2 book 4 restaurant d, but d problen is i need quite big amount of tables wor~ duno Goldhill can provide up 2 how many tables leh? :huh: i need roughly 70++ tables leh. shortlisted 2 more d - chui wah rest at jinjang (my FH dun like coz not many parking) & d new rest at selayang, if not mistaken call Palace (my Fh like it very much but i dun like coz is my lady boss 1 :angry: i try d food not very good, service also no good & i heard complaint also) so now suddenly think of goldhill :D

melanieee,

can PM me more abt the wedding package for me also ?! thx u :)

marryhim,

ur wedding dinner going very smoothly lor~ :) i c some ppl will make it until kelam kabut. how many tables do u hv? when u do booking at tis rest 1 ah? i scared i'm abit late now la... :( as lemon said, nx yr lucky date all been booked. mine at jun shud b not dat many ppl ho?

hi hi, i'm going to have my wedding dinner 2009. headache of choosing restaurant now. need to book early or else no more places!!

Nonchalant Novice,

do you mind to share the menu of new rest.Selayang Palace . my email address is lfooklee@yahoo.com. thank you first.

I have been to goldhill as well. indeed, it's a very nice place...but i don;t think the place can fit for 70++. I think the max is 60, if not mistaken, it will be very pack also.