Sign in to follow this  
summer

Prince, Renaissance or Saujana Hotel?

I have these 3 options in mind. Anyone can tell me which one is good that i shld go for? The food..the ballroom..the place? I havent seen any of them yet.

Prince price start from 998

Renaissance from 898

Saujana from 768

I'm going to prince this sat to see the ballroom.

Need some comment.

Hi Summer,

My company just had a dinner at the Prince ballroom. The area outside the ballroom is quite nice and large for people to mingle. The ballroom is pretty small and can cater for up to 40+ tables only. Food is ok.

i only expected 300pax so i think it shld be allright for me. Do you gals know what i shld asked for when i go the hotel to see the ballroom? Normally the package dont cover everything right? What do you gals normally neg to add on? My husband is at oversea :( so i have to do all this stuff by myself.

Juin i have forward the saujana qoutation to you. The saujana used to be hyatt now change management not sure is the same. But is a 5 star resort. I only when there once at night last yr, saw the garden ..lake, very beautiful, not sure the ballroom. Going to see this Sunday.

Summer,

when's ur AD? If its during those peak season.. bit bit hard to negotiate for more things.

B4 u negotiate, u must see what the hotel offer 1st. Diff hotels offer diff things. Also, put in yr list wat u wan and wat u dun wan. SO easier for you to negotiate.

I have worked with the planners from Prince, if u need help or anything, you can pm me. :)

Melissa,

my AD is suppose to be 20JAN 07, but alot of hotels already fully booked by now :(

Prince only offer me 13Jan, so im going to see the ballroom tomoro. If i really like it then i will have to take that day then. Is your wedding planner SUNNY? As im going to meet him tomoro too.

;) will PM you.

hi there,

I am interested in Prince Hotel too. I am planning my wedding abroad and am finding information only from the internet. My final 2 venues would be either Prince Or KL Hilton.

Can anyone tell me which is better? Pros & cons?

Thanks! :lol:

Juicey,

KL Hilton for year 06 all fully booked during weekends. Long waiting list. Unless yr AD is not this year.

Prince (Pros)

Nice food.

Nice ballroom

Nice decor

Prince (Cons)

Packages-rather minimum

Ballroom quite nice, but a bit old.

KL Hilton (Pros)

Very New

Bridal suite is very very nice

Food, ballroom, decor all very nice.

Big big ballroom

KL Hilton (Cons)

can't think of any cause been there a few times only.

Hope this helps. :)

Oh thank you so much! It is always to nice to hear what others have to say.

What do you think about their poolside? I was thinking of having my ceremony there and the wedding reception in the ballroom thereafter.

Does anyone know how much Hilton charges? I rang them several times but only got hold of the voicemail.

Oh thank you so much! It is always to nice to hear what others have to say.

What do you think about their poolside? I was thinking of having my ceremony there and the wedding reception in the ballroom thereafter.

Does anyone know how much Hilton charges? I rang them several times but only got hold of the voicemail.

Juicey,

You mean Prince or Hilton?

Hilton's ballroom packages starts from rm 1088-1688 or 1888.

SOrry, have not been to their poolside so cant give any opinion.

But I think Hilton is fully booked for this year.

Impiana, the one opposite KLCC. They have a great pool view. I did the decor there. In the evenings, its quite windy. Not too big or small, just nice to me. :)

How many guests are you inviting? Prince can accomodate up to 45 tables only. QUite small. And Hilton up to 100 tables.

:)

Hi Melissa,

Oh thanks so much! It is much appreciated!

I am planning my wedding for April next year so hopefully i will still be able to get in.

I am not living in Malaysia and hence I find it extremely difficult to plan the wedding abroad. I have not been to either Hilton nor Prince. Nor have I heard about Impiana. Are they both nice?

Does Impiana have a ballroom too?

I am hoping to have a maximum of 500 people at the party. Preferbaly i would love to cut it down to 400 people. So I am quite flexible.

Juicey,

Will pm u about the 3 hotels. Don't want to advertise so much for them. :)

Am not too sure about Impiana's ballroom as its very new . Its a 4 star business hotel.

Gotta be quick cause for venue, couples book very early. 1 year in advance is not extreme, in fact its okay.