babyJab

London Weight Management

i would like to share my experience bout london here.i went to london weight management (midvalley) before & i totally regretted!! initailly i had not intention to go london (coz i don't have confident with london) but i was dragged inside by the worker bout a FREE trial (so stupid of me).as we went there together, my FH waited for me in the front desk while the lady take me to a consultation room.then a consultant came & sweet-talk & talk & talk until i oso feel i need 2 lose weight.(haih..no endurance) but the price was really killing me.after some negotiation, she agreed to let me just take half of the package (full is 10 treatments, that means i only get 5).

i was a student & she told me that i can get student price.she told me, the package was about RM3200, but because i'm still a student, i can get benefit from the price.(which i get cheated!!) so all i need to pay was RM1800 for 5 treatments. moreover she also stated that they only accept 3students in a month for the student price thing & i was already the 2nd student. (lagi stupid of me for believing her!) so without any doubt i signed up for the so-called 'student price-package' .

after swiped my card, i walked out 2 find my FH.i dare not tell him that i signed up the package coz he doens't encourage me 2 lose weight from the beginning. while walking back to the shopping mall (mdvalley) my FH told me that whilst he was waiting for me in the front desk counter, a plump aunty (bout 40+) came in & ask for the price for slimming. a lady asked her budget, so the aunty say around RM2000. then the lady directly promote to the aunty bout the RM1800-5treatments package (which i signed up for!!).i feel so cheated & wanna kick that consultant !! that's a lie bout the student price thing!!!then the aunty told the lady she need 2 survey around 1st then walk out.

my FH was nagging bout how stupid if the aunty really sign up for the not-worth slimming price.he say "only 5 treatments needs rm1.8k r??it's so ridiculous". finally i surrender & told my FH that i already get cheated & signed up for the package. he was shocked & say nothing, jz give me a pure black face. *haih* i know i'm so stupid to believe the lier-consultant! what to do?already sign up, cannot cancel ady...

during the 1st time, the consultant was very friendly & talk alot.before waving goodbye, she wil confirm again my next appointment.but..after the 2nd treatment, she "choi lei tou sor" (cantonese). didn't confirm the next appointment, don't care u got go or not, either u wana come or not, up to u la..i was absent for the 3rd appoinment coz i was sick. she din even phone me to ask why am i absent or is there anything wrong..damn her!!i went for the 3rd appointment after 2weeks & when i saw her, she say she was supprised & long time no see.then she attended a new lady to follow up my treatments & then she disappear.wah, u should understand how "hot" i am with this kind of attitude!finally after finished my 5th treatment, i realised that my weight didn't get down at all.that's why i'm so furious bout this london!i went there with 55kg, came out also 55kg.

so i would like to advice all of u here to make sure do some survey before signing up any slimming program & don't get cheated like my case..(& bcoz of that i lost all my study money..sad :( )

Sorry to hear about your experience. Actually all these students packaage, offer will last this month, limited offer, you are the number so and so in this offer, etc are all a bluff. They just want to make you feel that this is a superb package and if you don't sign up now, you will never get so good bargain again in the future. As consumer, we must really know what we need and the value for money.

yalo..that time still immature..jz wanna lose weight & easily manipulated by sweet words..oh forget to mention, the consultant name is jasmine ang..if any1 go for london, don't ever look for this consultant.she wil cekik ur wallet.

oh ya, forget to tell oso.after the 1st treatment, she forced me 2 buy supplemnts from london & i refused.those supplements not cheap ler..all about thousand-thousand 1..mayb bcoz i refused to buy, her attitude changed as well haha..hypocrite people!

yah, don't go there~~ i went there like 2 weeks ago in subang parade branch..

my god.. she's like dont want to let me go ..

i'm glad that i went with another of my friend.. but that time .. i told them, my friend waiting for me already, so let me go..i will go back and consider 1st ..

but after we left, my fren told me..that point of time, they don't let my fren to come in to find me in the consultation room..

very pushy..they will say everything to make you feel bad abt ur body.. then wil persuade/force u to take d package..

i told them, i got financial problem now.. will settle it this month then wil come back to you~

annoying fella.. so don't go london!!! :rolleyes: <_<

i'm planning to sign up in terimee.. seems not bad ~

yup!same tactic! :angry:

after keep on persuading me2 sign up, i told the fella i wanna discuss with my FH 1st since he was jz outside.but she keep on persisting me that it's my body & i'm the one who is in charge of it, & dun even let me step out from the room... lots of her philosophy la..that time really feel like kinda low-esteem coz she keeps on saying i'm plump & need 2 lose weight..*sigh*

yup!same tactic! :angry:

after keep on persuading me2 sign up, i told the fella i wanna discuss with my FH 1st since he was jz outside.but she keep on persisting me that it's my body & i'm the one who is in charge of it, & dun even let me step out from the room... lots of her philosophy la..that time really feel like kinda low-esteem coz she keeps on saying i'm plump & need 2 lose weight..*sigh*

yes, i said the same too..

told them need to discuss with my bf first.. then they said.. it's your body..you can make the decision right?? make you really felt bad with your body.. this and that..

but.. u said u were only 55kgs, you are not fat at all.. just abit of flesh.. but stil in the correct range isn't that??

i am not convince by their 1st trial service they provide, dont think can loose ..

i mean the method they use..

i was convince to go to terimee... just paid booking only, haven't go try out yet!!

:angry: Im just went for my so called RM28 for 2times trial n free 1 set product session!!!Omg!! Really really dissappointed!!

Before this,i had try other trial session at other saloon or marie france.....But London is the worst that i ever met!!My situation is:

I am Mayfair customer for 3years. I am very satisfied with their service. So recently London have alot promo n advertisement at tv.So when I pass by their promo counter at tesco, the girl ask me to have a try.Since I see the price is quite reasonable, then i stop n listen to that girl. When then time I bought, I ask n make sure what will be the treatment n step will do on me, no hidden/additional charge,n all ampoules,mask n scrub included and they said is guaranteed result in each treatment if not will money back.Then I bought.

I called n make my appointment at 4pm at aeon bkt tinggi klang branch.I reach around 4.05pm.n confirm not later than 405pm.I tell the receptionist that my name.They said im late n already change my treatment time to 5pm and ask me go shopping 1st. I fight back that is only 5min late.N im already rush back from my office.and that is no 1 telling me that my appoiment will pospone if im late. My purpose is go for treatment only.But they still dun allow me go in.Im veli angry n think to go back.but since i see alot ppl waiting there so finally i decided waiting there n c what will they do. Within 1 hour, I see alot customer came out from treatment room n those consultant ask them sit down n wait. Some even wait more than half hour. We are customer, we late they said their time is gold.after treatment they just waste our time to sitting there for nothing(even dont serve single "drop" of water).

When reach 5pm.1 consultant(janice, a girl who will appear at tv show regarding London treatment within this week) ask me go inside a consultation room.Same as what u all said, she just say alot sweet words to ask me sign for the package even thought i told her i already got sign package at mayfair.When i refuse, she ask me buy the product, is cost around 1400.(Nonsense).is a london coffee.I told her i not drink coffee.Then she promote alot other thing to me.Finally i told her I need to get ppl sponsor me.Then she ask me to join the member 1st.Vip is RM800,normal mm is RM500.N must made the payment immediately.She will upgrade my treatment to a better treatment by doing steambath, apply ampoule,steambath,scrub,mask,hotblanket,bath,ampoule n 1 machine.n all this is not including in the RM28 trial 1.( getting cheat from the promoter). Then i told her that day the girl say no hidden charge no other add cost so i didnt bring tat much $$.SHe ask how much I bring, I just say around 100 den she ask me take all my 100 to her to pay as deposit for joining member.( Im so stupid n dunno why really give her.Assume i pay more for trial lar!!!) Meanwhile she say quite little,do i have any ATM card or credit card.I say no.

When go in to the treatment room, she asign another girl to follow up me.(whole treatment total got 3 or 4 ppl follow up,my body let every1 see with just wearing 1 g-string panty!!so "pai seh"!!!This thing never happen on other salon.) I do the steambath,ampoule,scrub,hot blanket n machine.the mask is missing.Im veli sure she had mention bout the mask becoz when in consultation room she said if u join member,ur body so fat i double up the mask for u!! I ask the girl why just now u said got mask now dont have.she say is me listen wrongly.she just say double ampoule n relax massage(also never happen on me).their treatment dont have mask 1. Im veli "hot" now but i tolerate n see what is the result u giving me!!

In the end of the treatment,same as other customer, when i came out from the treament room,ask me wait for the consultant.My treatment should be end at 7pm( if start at 4pm) but now already 825pm. I told the ppl there Im hurry, cant wait, my consultant just came out n said 2 words to me, when is ur 2nd visit n how many kg did u slim down??I said not at all!!She said is my body problem n turn back to treatment room. Im really got no extra time thus just sign the card n back.

after home think back, I really really not satisfied with them!!!!!

Well at london they are really using the pushing method!! About the London Coffee, girls please beware, they would "force" u to buy. at first they also mention 1k plus for dunno how many boxes but i keep refusing until they let me tried 1 box only for dunno 50-60. When I tried, I think the coffee do contain appetitie suppresant, coz the whole day u will not feel like eating, and suddenly feel so depressed.

On my next visit back, they ask me now is the coffee working on me, i told them what happened yet they deny everything, say it's me myself who doesn't feel like eating. Till the point I tell them off, I have taken appetite suppresant b4 n know how it works, n ur london coffee works just the same! there after they say nothing but divert my attention to somewhere else.

In conclusion, I did slim down when i go there, but who doesn't slim down going there every week once putting urself on the scale, being questioned what have u eaten or why have u been gaining weight or things like that! With all the pressure n stuff, u'll definately sim down. Some will even suggest u some meal plan for "detox" that's what they said, but these are ridiculous detox plan, like eating dunno how many egg like 8-9 eggs and nothing else can be consumed... if u do follow what they suggested, u'll slim down. but after the treatment.... u will definately gain back the weight even though u dun eat as much as previous. So GIRLS, if u wanted to go slimming centre, London Weight Management is definately not the one u shud go!

seems like i'm not the only 1 fell in the london trap..but girls, my advise is better be careful with all these slimming center..sometimes even though their promotions seems worthty, it's not that wat u really see/thought..dont fall & become their prey.survey 1st..better play safe in everything.

i have a frend who jz visited london(consultation only) few weeks ago, & they direct push my frend to buy their products (even she's not interested at all)..haih..since she had heard lots of negative thoughts bout london, she decided 2 jz sign up at terimee..(better than london)..

til now i stil cant get over london yet..still feel so geram + cheated everytime i see london's ad on npaper or tv!! :angry::angry:

After that day, Once i see london advertisement i will change channel n if i know who got interest go slimming centre I will recommend them go to Mayfair. As Im signing package there for 3 years, never got the feeling that i have been cheated. All the workers there from manager to terapist are even receptionist are friendly and nice. Ofcoz, when doing treatment they have to recommend you some product or health food(we understood that this is their job),but they not like london force you to buy. they will let u consider and if u dont want they wont turn the face to black also.And sometime I even can pay by instalment.

U can see the result at london part of the reason is becoz before treatment they will ask u take the weight will all ur clothes.after doing steambath n hotblanket they will ask u take the weight again with just 1 towel. and at this time u at least will reduce 1 or 2kg which all or body water already reduce.Once u wear back all clothes n drink some water u will find out actually ur weight is either same as before or even gain up. Normally I will request those center that I want my "inches" lost more than my weight.coz reduce on weight most of the time is just reduce the water in ur body.

So gals, mayfair is a place that u can consider. Althought maybe some of you may not TAHAN the Pain like they got 1 machine call MDS to suck ur cellulite.I like it even thought is really pain!!but after the treatment I really can feel my tight n my tummy become more firm and got shape.

And doing Yoga is a best way to slim down also.and is more healthier and economic than all those slimming centre.

hahahah happy, I have the same feeling too! That's why everytime I saw London's program on channel 8, I'll definately switch channel. :P

no need to mention, i will definately change channel on tv or flip to the next page of the mag/npaper (after ketuk-ketuk the london ad)..since the incident, i always discourage my friends NOT to go for london if they have intention on slimming centers..

Hi Babyjab / others,

I am 1 of the LVM's victim. :( I have forwarded this issue to National Consume Complaint Centre(NCCC). We are now trying to gather more poeples who is also the victims of this scam. U can go to NCCC website or call their no. at 03-78779000/03-78748096.

Pls let me know if you need more info... :)

LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Lynn

Hi Babyjab / others,

I am 1 of the LVM's victim. :( I have forwarded this issue to National Consume Complaint Centre(NCCC). We are now trying to gather more poeples who is also the victims of this scam. U can go to NCCC website or call their no. at 03-78779000/03-78748096.

Lynn

HEy are you sure that "LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IS SCAMER" well i think the managment is not scamer. they doing that what people want. and if they catch as a scammer they must be punised by london goverment.

Hi Babyjab / others,

Lynn

HEy are you sure that "LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IS SCAMER" well i think the managment is not scamer. they doing that what people want. and if they catch as a scammer they must be punised by london goverment.

Hello ...

They are not located in London. <_< They are here... Their branch is here. If you dont trust me..u should read all the comments above B) ...or maybe you can try to come at their branch..and you will understand what we meant here... :)

Do you really get what we meant as a scam here? OR r u lost? maybe somebody should help you... :o

HI ALL,

To any London Weight Management's Victim, good news for you all... :D

I can have my refund after undergo the correct process thru NCCC. But the problem here, they informed me will need to wait for 5-6 weeks to prepare the cheque which is RUBBISH EXCUSE for me! :angry:

I am now pushing them to settle it within 1 weeks...without any hassle or delay.. B)

It is my right to get back my money...and I think they realized it..but try to delay it..

Trust me...do not ever gp to this slimming centre..unless you are rich enough to be cheated!!! ;)

Thanks,

Lynn

Dear Girls

I used to be London Weight Management Customer few years ago. Honestly i can share with u, this is the way they do their business. Before u enter this slimming centre to do any trial treatment / free treatment, u better be prepared becoz once u stepped inside this centre, u will SURE ended up by signing up with them (if not slimming session, they will also "force" u to buy their products!). So DO NOT STEP IN by thinking u just going there for trial. All their Consultants is earning their comissions from u if u signed up with them, therefore, they wont let u go! As i understand, all Consultants inside will hv their own sales target for every month. Can u imagine how pushy they could be? If u really interested to sign up with this slimming centre, try to be smart by refusing signing up with them at first and pretent u wanna to leave, coz they SURE will give u more sessions / gift in order to get your bussiness!! Do not give them too high deposit upon signing up, as i know, they can accept deposit as low as RM50 only!! (as long as u give some $$) Just to avoid u regret after sign up.

Nevertheless, my slimming process is quite a successful one as i hv lost 15kg in 4 months time. I can say im very very very lucky as my Consultant is not pushy type. Maybe becoz at that time, my Consultant is resigning soon, therefore, she wasn't that pushy and she even told me a lot of things which happened inside this slimming centre. For your information, i didnt complete fully my slimming session. I still hv 1 more session to complete but im not dare to go back after my Consultant resigned, coz im sure they will keep pushing me to top up my slimming session or purchase any products from them in order to maintain my weight.

Some information to share with all girls wanna to do slimming course, plz ensure that u are the type who are easy to slim down. As advised by my Consultant, if your muscle / fat is very soft (lembik), the chances for u to slim down is easier than those who hv very hard muscle / fat. The Consultantation for those who hv hard muscle / fat will be longer and of course, u got to pay more!!! For those who cant control their eating habit (junk food, candy, desserts), plz do not waste your money also...

Hope the above information is of help and wishing good day to all girls :lol:

Wishes

Michelle

i'm one of the victim as well.. is it really can claim back the $$? But it was stated somewhere that no refund is allowed.

can you share wats de procedure? Just call NCC? is there any terms & condition?

Hi Babyjab / others,

Lynn

Hello ...

They are not located in London. <_< They are here... Their branch is here. If you dont trust me..u should read all the comments above B) ...or maybe you can try to come at their branch..and you will understand what we meant here... :)

Do you really get what we meant as a scam here? OR r u lost? maybe somebody should help you... :o

I so regret that I signed up for the treatment at London Weight Management when I found out this forum. I was recommended by my colleague who went for a trial session a week before. She was so satisfied with the free treatment as she lost almost 2kgs. I went to check it out myself and i signed up for 10 treatments immediately. The consultant told me, with my body condition now, i need at least 30 treaments which cost RM 1,010.00 per treatment. That will me more thn RM30k for the whole 30 treatments. Later she told me, they can let me have it at a promotional price at RM3,900.00 for 10 treaments. I paid them with my credit card on instalment plan for 12 months, which will be rm 325 per month.

Now i hate myself so much as i did not do any survey online before I go for the treatment. What I did was only going to their website to check on their customers comment on how effective their treatments are.

I went for my 1st treatment yday, and after much persuasions finally I agreed to buy a total of 15boxes of their so called London Express coffee at RM2,100.00. I lost a total of RM 6,000.00 to them. I bought 1 box of their coffee earlier at RM 210.00 and after taking it for 3days, I found out that I lost 1kg. I thought it was effective.

I tried to call the bank and ask whether can i void the transactions that I signed by using my credit card, but unfortunately they cant unless I talk to London Weight Management to cancel it which I think is IMPOSSIBLE.

I feel like I am a big fat chunk of PORK and London Weight Management has eaten me alive!

Please, for those who plan to go for the treatments, think twice! $ is hard to earn nowadays.

Authorities, kindly do something to this Company after so many reports, and complaints were made by the public.

is anyone out there able to help me on how to get my $ back?

Please, i really need help.

i'm LVM customer since 2006....but tat time their name still "Sensualite"...i still remember my package is rm1700(rm100 less)..my consultant name catherine choo..she's veri good to me.....my problem is fat + water retention....my weight was 52 kg n im 162cm(ideal weight is 47-52kg) i got a big & bulge thigh... :(

after 1st trial...i sign up de package 10x 1st....but im satisfied bcos it oredi include everything like ampoules n de calcium drink(coffee)..after each treatment they'll give us drink....

i intro my hubby frens wife oso name catherine to go there...her weight is 68kg.....we go together everytime n share share bought de coffee...

finished de 10 treatment i did slim down upper part of my body arms n tummy but my thigh which de hardest part for me to slim down need more treatment...bcos of water retention....so i sign up more 10 x water retention. rm1700...dis time de mask + hotblanket,ampoules & drink.....

i slim down to 47.5kg..n my fren catherine slim down to 55kg..we r veri happy...after tat i go yoga to maintain my weight...although i gain back weight to ard 50-52kg but my thigh won bulge like last time....

at tat time my sis juz gave birth to her son n gain almost 18 kg ...she's so depressed n fear to walk out de door...she claims tat no clothes fits her...after cing her down her hubby ask her to follow me to slimming centre...n he will pay for her...

so i bring my sis there n she started wif 20 treatment..catherine has left n a new gal name chris attend her....after tat she sign up 10 more treatment.....she manage to slim down 20kg in 6 mth....she's veri happy....even till now she n 1 still have treatment left...she has ard 10 more treatment n i myself still hav 5 more water retention....

overall im veri satisfied wif them...mayb diff consutant diff lar...but after they changed name i didn't go d...i tot they'll confiscate my treatment since so long d...but my sis say they didn't......so wanna save till i gave birth...hehehe....

Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear that most of you got 'cheated' by such slimming centres. The problem is , all of these so called 'Consultants' are not qualified to give proper body analysis and evaluation. They are just trained to sell and use a few 'scare' tactics and phrases. For example, one forummer said the Consultant told her that hard muscles are harder to lose compared to soft muscles. I really laughed and rolled on the floor upon reading that. You need muscles to burn fat, be it long slim muscles or big bulky ones. I strongly encourage ladies who plan to lose weight to think about exercising and a healthy lifestyle instead of these time/money wasting quick slimming gimmicks.

i was a london weight management (Sg branch) customer since 2007, i went there is b'coz i'm wanna to be a beautyful and slim bridal. so i go there and i signed up a basic packages SGD400 for 10+1 packages .... i was very happy and loss weight in 4mths time from 52kg to 44 kg (Mayb most of my fat is bcz i'm water retention, of coz i sendiri also have control abit lah) that why have a great result ... and my consultand is quite nice to me dun hv any bad image to me leh...

actualy i think is depand on yourself also de lah, if u don control ur diet, even u go any sliming center and how many thousand u spent it would not get any result de lo... the sliming program jz can help part of it je lah....

i believe 有付出才有收获咯。。。。hahaha.... enjoy slimming

:angry: + :(

dear all,

i would like to share my experience about London Weight Management (LWM).

i went to LWN in Melaka on 5th November 2008 to get a free trial which is worth RM300. my friend recommends me to go there. i'm 63.4kg weight with 153cm height. i really want to lose weight...

after i entered the consultation room, the consultant explained about my weight problem, fat and water retention and even asked me which part of my body that i don't like. after about 30 minutes of bla bla bla...

20 sessions = RM7000

10 sessions = RM3800

coffee = RM200

oats = RM140

both sessions with free ampules and bla bla bla...

finally,she asked me to strip and left my bra & panty.

then i asked, can i get the free trial? then the consultant said yes. and i asked her again,it's free isn't it? and she said it's free.

so i went to:

1. hot bath - like sauna

2. sea salt massage

3. hot blanket

4. shower

5. ampules + massage

6. wrapping (machine) <- can't remember what is it called???

in the middle of step 3 and 6,the consultant asked me, how's it? would you like to sign in? then i said, hmmm...i'll think about it. i'll decide later.

then,it's done. oh i forgot to mentioned. i weight with my clothes on = RM63.4kg. after i've gone through the procedure,i weight again with towel and it's 62.7kg. then, i asked the consultant that i would like to weight again with my clothes on after the procedure, the weight is 63.2kg.

the verdict,my body weight is not going down :(

after the trials, i went back to the consultation room. she said if i join now i'll get ampules free with every sessions. if not, then i'll have to pay for the ampules in all sessions. i said, i don't want to join because i have to ask my future husband + friend who recommended me. then the consultant said," i gave you tried all + ampules.free trials doesn't include ampules and wrapping.my boss will be mad at me."

then i said,"you said it's free isn't it? so i said i wanna try...so i try lor..."

then,her face turns 'sour'. "ok,thank you", she said. and again she said,"my boss will be mad at me coz i gave you free ampules".

after that,i said goodbye and left.

i called my friend and luckily,she's coming for me and asked me what happened. i told her the whole story. my friend also said that i can pay deposit like RM500 and i'll get a free london coffee.hmmm...i think and think coz i really really want to reduce weight.then,we go back to the LWM and i made payment (i was so stupid). i paid RM500 for the deposit and i asked her (the consultant) about the coffee. she said,i can't get the coffee for free because i only pay RM500. then,i said my friend can...why i can't? she again make the 'sour' face and gave me the coffee...

that's the end of the story. i went there,made payment of RM500 + free coffee. but deep in my heart,i felt uneasy/confused/stupid. then, i only started to search forums about LWM and i found this forum. i'm regret coz i made the payment (deep in my heart i want to lose weight) and i didn't care about the service by the 'sour face' consultant...

today,i decided not to go to LWM. i don't care of losing RM500 (assumed that i paid for the RM300 trials and RM200 coffee) compared to the 'uneasy feeling' that i have now about LWM.

thanks for reading...

Hi guys..What babyjab said is also happening to me at singapore london weight mangement. But for my case,i thought london is the best slimming centre out of all those many out there. But i guess im wrong in that sense that i felt cheated. Ok,so here the story goes : I went surfing internet and goes to london website and i really wanted to try and it also say got offer,FREE TRIAL and freebies ( i was thinking got so good meh ? But doesnt seems fake =/ ) So i decided to submit my info to it and few hours later i got a call from them.And the receptionist that called up was so nice and we chatted alot. Well,i got tempted :wacko3: And so i ask her regarding the payment cuz im not working currently so i may not be able to afford for one shot. And it cost $500 for 10sessions .And i asked for instalments and well she say must go down n listen to the professional consultant on what she can advise. And well i thought Wah maybe so professional can check everything on the weight problem or whatever so. But when i went there,i was ask to submit my info ic to register for the FREE TRIAL and so i did and waited for my consultant to come. She came forward and ask me to go inside a room to talk,so she asked alot of my eating style life style and of cos ask whether im working or not (So she can ask me to do MORE 'better packages' ) Also,telling me to pay a 1000+ over package and i asked her isn't this should be a $500 package she said ohh..the recept told you this ah? Then ok lor..she say by right its student price and im not student but since the recept give me this offer then i can get it for $500.. And the end of conversation,she sweet talk me too and also asked me whether am i paying cash or card..And i was like WTH ?! I came for the FREE TRIAL and i have to pay for sessions already ??? So its like i was all about slimming and just went out to do payments. =.= Ok..nvm..Then i went to do my FREE TRIAL,by the end of the TRIAL i did slim down a few grams but thing is she keep asking me drink warm water for about 2 full cups. So i was wondering is the grams shed on the drinks or on myself ?? I really felt uncomfortable doing those treatments cos its all mainly asking u to sweat cover inside a blanket =.= OMG lor... I'd rather excercise lol After all,i decided to get refund cos i hate that kinda treatments already altho just one time. She said no sorry u cannot refund u only can change to product. So i was like WTH again?! i put $300 deposit excluding GST and i only can get some products. And btw,the freebies they gave is just SAMPLE (so its very small bottle) Slimming gel and SALT for clearing dead skin. In the end the consultant still asks me to get some items for the refunds. (And she keep promoting those items that its over my $300 deposit :sauer2: ) At last,i have to ask one by one for the price of the items then i can get Without paying extras.She know i got no job still ask me talk to my parents to support and keep promoting the stuffs that is so expensive,is this a good choice or bad for joining ? Its just for references and to share my expriences in this,hope girls out there be wise in your choice!