babyJab

London Weight Management

I think if wana lose weight , join a fitness center will be more effective and healthier.

I think if wana lose weight , join a fitness center will be more effective and healthier.

tht one, im disagree (for the real FATEST)..

to me, if joined fitness cetre, lemak will be otot..and can make ur body like body builder!!!

tht real! to me, fitness centre only for FIT UR BODY..

and..

for ur in4mtion..just now, i've sign up at mayfair!! its just only 4k!

i'll inform if i success!!

wish me luck..tq ladies

tht one, im disagree (for the real FATEST)..

to me, if joined fitness cetre, lemak will be otot..and can make ur body like body builder!!!

tht real! to me, fitness centre only for FIT UR BODY..

and..

for ur in4mtion..just now, i've sign up at mayfair!! its just only 4k!

i'll inform if i success!!

wish me luck..tq ladies

pekasam, wow... you really take my advice :smile: RM4k for how many session? what kind of treatments are there in your package? did they ask you to buy the serums? I think they will approach you on the first day of your treatment

anyway, wish you luck in your slimming journey :cheers:

good luck to your journey, the result i see on TV is really attractive. But My friend went to Mayfair she was sensitive to the chemical they used, her skin on her belly become very red and pain. anyway if u dun have sensitive skin should be ok. good luck :lol:

to keep your ideal weight, here's a good magazine Women'sHealth mag. They give some tips on weight and health.

Actually I think this all is about psychology lor.....Once you pay so much money and u will automatically cut down on ur food and keep on follow their meal order....But nvm...now we have the meal plan in our hand d ma rite....so we just follow their meal plan la and exercise.I think we can slim down too without using their "MACHINES" all dat sh*t.........

quite true.. agree too

i sign up 10x session = 2k

but ive also take 10x for smooth my lemak, for easy tht machine do.

if we just take 10x session without "smooth ur grease" the session cant work- tht they say with me..

because i;ve big "peha"..

then, fortunately my consultant its manager..

so she not push me and really so baik!

tq for ur wishes!!! :wub:

oh, i never expect this issue will rise again after my last post.

good news ladies..i've filed my complaint through NCCC and TTPM(Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia), and i will seat for my case hearing on 21st April 2009. wish me luck ya!

Hi there...

i also 1 of the LWM victim.

how to get NCCC and TTPM for compaint.

thank you in advance for your useful information.

Hi All,

Does anyone out there try London Express Coffee(LEC) b4??

Itz really effective?

Kindly need advise from you girls....;)

Thanks

i take LEC and FDF,30x session and 20x wrapping session...

hmmm....but i'm not hepi..my weight still same...

hmm....rugi rugi...

i paid rm20k already....huhhhhhhhhh..i'm very stupid...

Hi all,

Help needed on the proper way of consuming London Express Coffee.

I do agree that London Weight Management is a scam!!! After my 5 sessions of weight loss program, one per week, i only lost 1.2kg. On my last treatment my consultant keep pushing me to continue the program with London, so i refused since i only lost 1.2 kg for RM1800!

My consultant told me maybe I can try on their London Express Coffee, that will help to lost weight. She added that she feel bad that I only lost 1.2kg which normally not the case, so her manager said I can get the coffee for only rm60 which normally cost more than that ( I don't remember the price). She also said that I might change my mind after taking those coffee as it will really help on losing weight.

I brought the coffee but i was too busy at that time so I totally forget about it. After 2 months of my purchase, I remember the coffee but i totally forgot how to consume it. I called back to London but they totally ignore me and my consultant, Carmen already resigned. So if any one here know any of instruction, way to taking the coffee please kindly let me know. I appreciate that!

Thanks for your time....

I am a newbie to this forum, please ignore me if I said something unpleasant. The right way to use the LWM coffee is to mix the coffee powder with a little bit of hot water, just to melt the powder and then pour in the warm water. My consultant told me to drink it WARM and not hot! She said it will work better and it's true.

To be honest, my consultant is my friend(primary school, not too close). After her first birth, she was 70++kg for her small frame (she is only 152cm). So she been on strict diet after giving birth, but still couldn't loose her belly. Then she decided to join LWM, to work and lose weight. She did lost her belly and looking fabulous these days.

So I took her as an example and give it a try. After the first trial, I also have that feeling that being cheat(love to tell u why I felt that way but it will be too long). But because I really wanted to loose weight, I stupidly and willingly join.

The first few week was fine, did the coffee and the treatment together, and lose 5 kg. Then i have to stop the coffee because it is getting too much for me to afford. But still stick to the diet on WEEKDAY. So my weight is good during weekday but shootup during weekend. If u noe what i mean? hehe

Then my boyfriend finally straighted me up, so I am sticking up to my diet and continue with the coffee. everything so far is good.

So conclusion, different consultants give different result. My consultant actually lecture me if I dun stay on track and I think that is good. I just dislike the idea that she did not mention about using the coffee with the treatment, I was made to believe that the coffee is optional, but I try treatment without coffee, dun do too good.

Is it worth it? still not sure, probably too expensive. will let u guys noe when I finish the treatment, around 2-3 left.

(When I first weight is 62kg with clothes on, now i am 55kg, and I am 162cm. Hoping to reach 47kg, haha.)

Cheers.

Hi all,

Help needed on the proper way of consuming London Express Coffee.

I do agree that London Weight Management is a scam!!! After my 5 sessions of weight loss program, one per week, i only lost 1.2kg. On my last treatment my consultant keep pushing me to continue the program with London, so i refused since i only lost 1.2 kg for RM1800!

My consultant told me maybe I can try on their London Express Coffee, that will help to lost weight. She added that she feel bad that I only lost 1.2kg which normally not the case, so her manager said I can get the coffee for only rm60 which normally cost more than that ( I don't remember the price). She also said that I might change my mind after taking those coffee as it will really help on losing weight.

I brought the coffee but i was too busy at that time so I totally forget about it. After 2 months of my purchase, I remember the coffee but i totally forgot how to consume it. I called back to London but they totally ignore me and my consultant, Carmen already resigned. So if any one here know any of instruction, way to taking the coffee please kindly let me know. I appreciate that!

Thanks for your time....

I am a newbie to this forum, please ignore me if I said something unpleasant. The right way to use the LWM coffee is to mix the coffee powder with a little bit of hot water, just to melt the powder and then pour in the warm water. My consultant told me to drink it WARM and not hot! She said it will work better and it's true.

To be honest, my consultant is my friend(primary school, not too close). After her first birth, she was 70++kg for her small frame (she is only 152cm). So she been on strict diet after giving birth, but still couldn't loose her belly. Then she decided to join LWM, to work and lose weight. She did lost her belly and looking fabulous these days.

So I took her as an example and give it a try. After the first trial, I also have that feeling that being cheat(love to tell u why I felt that way but it will be too long). But because I really wanted to loose weight, I stupidly and willingly join.

The first few week was fine, did the coffee and the treatment together, and lose 5 kg. Then i have to stop the coffee because it is getting too much for me to afford. But still stick to the diet on WEEKDAY. So my weight is good during weekday but shootup during weekend. If u noe what i mean? hehe

Then my boyfriend finally straighted me up, so I am sticking up to my diet and continue with the coffee. everything so far is good.

So conclusion, different consultants give different result. My consultant actually lecture me if I dun stay on track and I think that is good. I just dislike the idea that she did not mention about using the coffee with the treatment, I was made to believe that the coffee is optional, but I try treatment without coffee, dun do too good.

Is it worth it? still not sure, probably too expensive. will let u guys noe when I finish the treatment, around 2-3 left.

(When I first weight is 62kg with clothes on, now i am 55kg, and I am 162cm. Hoping to reach 47kg, haha.)

Cheers.

*P/S: Drink the coffee 30 minutes before you have your breakfast and around 3-4pm afternoon.

hi all. actually i was looking on thw LWM website and feel wana sign up, but luckily i found this forum and know so many stories about it and decided not to go LWM.. so what is the recomended sliming centre and how are the price? any1 can advice?

i wanted to join too but i found this forum while i was searching bout LWM on Google website..

now i'm so confused..some of u said it works and some said its a scam ?

i really do wanna lose weight.. i've joined Fitness First in jusco bukit tinggi, klang since april 2009 but i hardly have time to go coz my work shift changes every month..i work in a call centre.. so its really hard for me..

and my sleeping pattern is out n i put on weight since i started workin :(

i really wanna lose weight.. where should i go ?? does Mayfair work ?? my sister tried n she said its stupid.. she had swollen marks on her body after the treatment..

please advice..

cheers!

Hi Hi,

I went to LWM and was talked into buying their express coffee. Anyway, just wondering if anyone is going there and tempted to buy their so call signature "coffee"? I bought one box, I din like the coffee as i think that the coffee was more of like an appetite suppressant, i only took 1 or 2 packet and the rest left at home. Yesterday I was house cleaning and saw this pack of coffee sitting in the cupboard, was thinking of throwing it away but hmm seh tuck, coz it was quite expensive and it's also expiring soon, i think oct/ nov.

Just wanted to check if anyone is interested in the coffee? I can give out free, but u gotta bear the postage la :P

But one thing, take at ur own risk :P

i wanted to join too but i found this forum while i was searching bout LWM on Google website..

i really do wanna lose weight.. i've joined Fitness First in jusco bukit tinggi, klang since april 2009 but i hardly have time to go coz my work shift changes every month..i work in a call centre.. so its really hard for me..

i really wanna lose weight.. where should i go ?? does Mayfair work ?? my sister tried n she said its stupid.. she had swollen marks on her body after the treatment..

please advice..

cheers!

hi you may not know me recently i just found this web site alot of complaint about LWM negetive feed back if i have found this web site before i join LWM i will never think of LWM but i have positive feed back to let other knows i joined LWM last april 2009 from my weight

55kg now is 46kg iam very happy now coming monday is my last treatment with LWM in IOI mall iam very satisfactory with the ppl

any one have intesion to loose weight prepare to spend big amount may be 7k to 10 k and strictly follow meal plan cut down intake sugar if not waste you money (meal plan plus treatment will help to loose weight beautifully ) after loosing weight i feel more healthier

share my true experience to others

succussful

if planing to loose weight you prepare to spent big amount thousand of thousand they will convince uou to sign up certain courses

Hi Gals, I've also heard abt how bad their treatment is...so, I didn't dare make my mom try them.

But, maybe with lots of blessing, a pharmacist fren of mine, recommend another weight loss program to her...I did research to understand it better and I like th eprogram because its very comprehensive, something that I'm sure my mom can go thro..

I'm glad I encourage her to take up,cos she has successfully lost 6kg ( 4kg is fat!) and her tummy's gone..

SHeis a 54 yo lady, if you can see, her weight didn't go down much rite, but you can see the difference in her! because she has lost the fats...if anyone interested to take a look at her pics, I can email yoou...

Hope this will give some hope for your girls out there.

wow ur mum lost weight?? thats good! :)

what programme did your mum took ? and what supplements ? is it a detox tea or tablets ??

let me know.. i'm planning to go pharmacy to get detox tea..

my mum said pharmacy people knows better.

reading this post makes my heart sank. i was one of the victims too. forgot how much i have spent, probably 6 to 7k. that was in 2006. they are very pushy and always wanted me to buy the coffee and demotivate and demoralize me. the branch i went is subang parade branch. anyway the treatments weren't that great with sauna and hot blanket just to make you lose water. I have maintained a very strict diet but to them is never enough and still want to push me to buy their coffee.

so here am I to tell you guys, never ever to go London Weight Management as it's a scam!!!

please tell everyone to boycott this scam!

reading this post makes my heart sank. i was one of the victims too. forgot how much i have spent, probably 6 to 7k. that was in 2006. they are very pushy and always wanted me to buy the coffee and demotivate and demoralize me. the branch i went is subang parade branch. anyway the treatments weren't that great with sauna and hot blanket just to make you lose water. I have maintained a very strict diet but to them is never enough and still want to push me to buy their coffee.

so here am I to tell you guys, never ever to go London Weight Management as it's a scam!!!

please tell everyone to boycott this scam!

goodnight.. actually i want to share wif u...

i had paid to LWM rm888 for 10 session..

my first appointment after hari raya in 28sept..

i was find this forum and heard many about not good of LMW..

how can i do now....???

please advice..

cheers!

hi you may not know me recently i just found this web site alot of complaint about LWM negetive feed back if i have found this web site before i join LWM i will never think of LWM but i have positive feed back to let other knows i joined LWM last april 2009 from my weight

55kg now is 46kg iam very happy now coming monday is my last treatment with LWM in IOI mall iam very satisfactory with the ppl

any one have intesion to loose weight prepare to spend big amount may be 7k to 10 k and strictly follow meal plan cut down intake sugar if not waste you money (meal plan plus treatment will help to loose weight beautifully ) after loosing weight i feel more healthier

succussful

if planing to loose weight you prepare to spent big amount thousand of thousand they will convince uou to sign up certain courses

the LWM is succesful...???

i want ask u detail..plz tell me about LWM..

did u lost ur weight??

please advice..

cheers!

succussful

the LWM is succesful...???

i want ask u detail..plz tell me about LWM..

did u lost ur weight??

reply to your question about LWM treatment realy works??? to me yes i have lost 9kg from 55-46kg but i still follow meals plan cut sugar

you want advice from me through my experience with LMN i strongly recommented detox treatment it works very well with me i spent about rm3360 for 10 treatments of

detox only but i can see the result weight drop every week now my treatment completed about a month ago i have to mantaine it by no rubbish food (ice cream,nuts sweet cookies any thing with sugar & rice cut half more vegetables & meals to maintain your nutrition intake

total i have spent about 7k that amount i can travel to japan for holiday but after loosing weight i feell more healthier (health is more importance)

you have sign up rm888per 10s treatment what kind of treatment?

i feel london weight management seem like cheat people money.when first time i go to try that free treatment,i haven try she ask me take the package and pay first..first she ask me do to lavendar treatment 10 session...did all knw how much that package?? it is rm 4888...i think the consultant have a bit crazy..i still is a student,how can i take the package??then she say never ask me to take other package..she say it is a student price..rm1388..i say i no wan take..she say cant!!and nvm lo! i try the student price that package...she ask me to pay rm 700 first..i say din have money now..can i pay next time??she say cant too...then she ask me got ATM card or not??then i pay it lo!then she just let me try the free treatment...first time free is ok...because loss near 1 kg...but i feel very weird then b4 i start for first time i ask can i no wan to do??cuz i no money to pay next payment..if i stop can i get back money??she cant again..start from that day no trust london weight management le...but i should to do the 10 session cuz i pay the amount already..i cant waste my money..after that continue i start for my package cant loss again...cuz the treatment and before she talk with me de no same...the treatment go die la!! first,ask me go to steam 30 min but every time haven until 30 min then ask me go out...second is use london the triming cream at my body then use the bao xian zhi bao zha my body like as ba zhang...now i do 5 time le but my weight also same..but i also got follow they meal plan...last day the consultant call me...she say now i must buy london coffee for slim..if not very hard to slim...she say my problem very serious..and always scold me..scold me until me cry...then i ask her how much for a box?she say per box rm 210 if buy package have 20 box,rm 2800,and can get 5 box is free..then i straight to say la..where i have money to pay again? i still is a student not worker please understand my economy problem...then she say can pay a bit a bit...and she say you think all customer come our london just do treatment can slim with fast ar??all also use our coffee just can slim de..(if like tht then on website don write London Weight Management is now offering effective weight management solutions in Singapore and Malaysia! Guaranteeing a loss of 4-16 cm or more during session, more than thousands of modern women are already enjoying the experience and positive results of this breakthrough weight management success)!then i say i no money again..just finish pay rm 1388 now still want me pay rm 2800...very hate it lo! like that to cheat money...

As people said, there is no free lunch in this world.. all the what so called 'FREE' is a trick of how they get customer!

Just imagine how they claimed 4-16 cm loss of weight for every session!!! First, it depends on the way they measure and the 4 - 16 cm is not at the same part, it's the total of all parts they measure like 0.4cm + 0.2 + ... and the weighing machine show different result when step in different position.

After the treatment and we failed to loose weight, they will claimed the fat that u have is too hard and bla bla .. all the reason they will give to you, just to make sure you sign for 2nd, 3rd.. package.

And they will show who and who, even the doctor also do that and manage to loose weight.

LWM, please do it professionally and stop all these tactics! If your treatment is really that effective, you don't have all these complaints and feedback! :sauer2:

hey, girls...dun put high trust in slimming sessions or slimming centre. there is a product call SIY (slim it yourself), which can help you reduce weight. this is a japanese product.

it does 2 works:

1) detoxify your body toxin

2) slim you down

1 box contains 20 bottles, each day consume 2 bottles (1 day, 1 nite). a lot of my frens are consuming it and the result is FANTASTIC!! you dun hv to diet, dun hv suffer any pain, dun hv 2 eat special food such as low fat products and so on. 2 of my frens getting marry and they relay on SIY to slim down before having the photo shooting.

i find this website sell this product www.on9more.com. you can find english and chinese info on this product in the website.

good luck, girls :happy:

Dear friends,

RE: LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT

I signed up a package at London Weight Management (The Mines Wonderland) in July 2009. The branch manager (Mei Yee) gave me full assurance that I can loose weight & that I can see a prominent result from my waist down as I did mention to her that its is a stubborn area as workouts didn't help me loosing weight frm waist down. She said that LWM has varieties of best machines to target severe problem areas, so she gave me the full assurance. She proposed 2 package for a prominent result, RM3400.00 for Fat Burn & RM 1900.00 for Reshape Wrap. Total : RM 5300.00. On the second month, Mei Yee encouraged me to buy coffee as she said the coffee will boost up the metabolic rate at the lower part and would promote the weight loss with their treament. I purchased the Coffee at RM 1400.00.

After a couple of months, to my surprise, Mei Yee was transfered to S'pore. Another branch Manager by the name of Jess attended to my complaints and frustration. She said that she will do her best to mix & match the product to suit my body!. She also told me not to stop the coffee. I was reluctant to purchase the coffee but some how rather she convinced me by giving me 5 sessions of free Collagen Treatment (Cold Wrap) if I purchased the coffee & I did. I purchased the Coffee for another RM1400.00. During my reshape wrap treatment, Jess said that there are some reduction in sizes which was nothing to shout about!! She encouraged me to purchase the Body Trim Fluid 7 cream at RM 250.00 and I did that too...hoping to see a difference. So, now I have spent almost RM8000.00++

After my 18th treatment, I decided that I should do something about this. I am being cheated here!!Comparing my weight on the first day of my treatment and as at Jan 2010 (present), I only lost 1 kg!!! I spent RM8000.00+ for only 1KG !!! I stopped my treatment & lodged a complaint at NCCC. I do have remaining 9 treatments.

Well, after LWM received a letter from NCCC regarding my complaint, LWM called me for some negotiation. I told them that if they can propose a guaranteed package in writting, i may consider which I don't think they would commit. Anyway, if their proposal is not satisactory to me, I was advised by my lawyer to go to the Tribunal's Office. At the same time I'm also getting some advice at the Tribunal.

I should have gone through the complaints & comments against LWM before signing up!!!! To those out there, please do your homework before signing up any beauty / slimming package. I only came to know now that there are tremendous complaints against them.

If there is anyone who has gone to NCCC & Tribunal with this scenario, please give me some feedback. I strongly need some feedback & advise. Thanking you in advance.

For my experience, what they can refund is the balance 9 sessions that u have not using yet even file a complaint to tribunal..

But you should claim back!