suevian

Suevian Pre-Wedding Picture

Finally my Pre-wedding picture is out, Mon Liza has did a great job...I'm satisfied with the photos and service they offered till today. Please PM me if you want to have a look ;)

Hi suevian,

mind to share? shealy79@yahoo.com

Thanks ya!

Finally my Pre-wedding picture is out, Mon Liza has did a great job...I'm satisfied with the photos and service they offered till today. Please PM me if you want to have a look ;)

Suevian,

yeah... appreciate if you can share with me too t_b7777@yahoo.com.. i juz signed up with monliza... tq

Hi Suevian,

Your photo is very nice. Looks so natural.

Mind to share with me the details of the package and how is the service there?

How bout the condition and design of the gown there?

Thanks. :D

Hi suevian,

casa mia is one of my shortlist BS. could i view your photo please after those wonderful praise from everyone!

juvanniselee@yahoo.com

thanks

xx :D

wow.... greats..

perfect match..

just to share, what is the price you paid for the performance?

wow.... greats..

perfect match..

just to share, what is the price you paid for the performance?

Hi Joanne/ Vianne,

Thanks for the compliments. I signed the package in April 07 during the bridal fair held in One Utama, package cost is RM2998. Up front, my SA already told me need to pay additional RM99 for hairdo, ampule, accessories, then smooth liquid for your body, if a bottle cost RM65.00, if do not want buy bottle, it cost RM30/each time (I think so, cause too long, can't remember). However, the smooth liquid (exactly same)if buy in Ipoh, is much more cheaper, only cost RM35. But if you have fren just get married, you can borrow from her. I just lend mine to my fren.

When you will take wedding photos? Have you confirm any bridal shop? I like Mon Liza, bcos the SA, MUA and PG are all frenly.