Sign in to follow this  
beautifulgown

Bako trip

Hi,

I'm here to share the photos which I took during my bako trip on 17th Nov'07.

http://www.mywedding.com/benling/photo_43929_10618482.html

I went there with my colleagues and FH. I followed my colleagues for hiking, we been to a waterfall and a beach .. aiks, I really lost my stamina and need to find it back, aching on that night and the next day morning. :)

We booked 2 chalets, it costed RM80 each and each chalet has 2 separate rooms with bathroom attached. Facilities wise ok la :P, don't expect to have 3 star facilities there. One thing must be aware of is, please close all the windows before you leave the room, the monkeys there are TOO SMART and they know how to snatch into your room and 'rob' your belonging especially food! :D hahahahahah

We use our campus's bus to the jeti at Kampung Bako. We hired 2 boatmen to bring us there, each boat costed us RM94, so two boats are RM188 shared by 9 of us (for one trip). Then another RM10 for entrance fee.

There are some photos with my colleagues' camera, will upload once I got the photos from them :)

hehe .. yeah, we also have sia beach, pandan beach, damai beach, santubong beach, pasir pandak and many more. I have been to those beaches that I mentioned. :)

If you have chance to pay Kuching a visit, can consider those beaches :) but I think people will be more interested on Mulu Cave which located at Miri. I never been there .. aiks .. too bad, but been to Niah cave. :)

The Baku is a beautiful city of Azerbaijan and famous for its historic architecture of houses with lovely mountains valleys and plenty of colorful cultural attractions for visitors.