questiongirl

addtional information and links

Looking forward for malaysiabrides improvement. Until this moment still doesn't have much information despite of forum.

Hopefully malaysiabrides can provide some info such as links to BS website, wedding planner, perhaps home decoration? :rolleyes:

Found there are actually quite many ppl visited this website and viewed topics we posted. Unfortunately not everybody are willing to share the experiences they have in this forum. There might be some reasons they have... <_< Really can't wait this forum to be more active, responsive and informative ;)

Dear questiongirl,

Your idea really brighten me.

Ooopss.. :( is really my fault.

Actually i am compile some article and wedding directory in Malaysia. But as per you know, the Malaysia really have alot of Brides shop. I need to categorize them carefully.

Maybe most of them still very new. Hopefully they are more information can provide to you all.

Thanks! B)

p:/s wait wait for me ar...... :P

Dear mybrides,

i'm a very "online" kind of person, trying to get as many quotations as possible without picking up the phone or leaving my house to all these places to negotiate.

on the more practicle side, do u think we can have a listing of places selling traditional wedding stuffs, like the basin, potty, KUA, bedsheet, blanket etc...? also names of sifus & their normal rate for picking of dates & maybe later picking of babies names :D what i found out is that they don't really work from 9 to 5, Mon to Fri, so, maybe they would like tom advertise their operating hours maybe?

:P

how about a list of tai kam je as well as hairdresser & make-up artists?

i realised that these things tend to be left out cos it'll be handled by the elders... but what if our elders asked us to settled it ourselves? surely we wouldn't want to "tertinggal" anything or buying things that we don't really need...

:blink:

Dear miko chan,

Ur suggestion is really good, now what i m doing is just differentiate some basic like photographer, hotels venue, bridal boutique, travel agency..etc.in each state

Will try to add in the information you are mention, because those informaton hard to source for. but is valuable if we can find it.

we will also list for the photo gallery if we able to find any advertiser. Please help us to spread the news , we did do such a service.

hehe

enjoy surfing. B)

Hi Mybrides

Dont forget abt brides from pg..we are " shortage" of info especially AD professional photograher service.

Shell

Hi shell,

u think u can share some bridal info in pg with me as well, my in-laws want a separate wedding reception in Pg, but neither me nor husband is familiar with Pg (he was born in Pg but grew up in KL)

so we are actually quite lost with places for bridal gown, reception & everthing :D

Hi gals,

For those who wanted to survey for BS, there is a bridal fair at Sunway Pyramid corcourse level 1 on 9 - 10 July (this weekend) ;)

Hi shell,

u think u can share some bridal info in pg with me as well, my in-laws want a separate wedding reception in Pg, but neither me nor husband is familiar with Pg (he was born in Pg but grew up in KL)

so we are actually quite lost with places for bridal gown, reception & everthing :D

:blink: ok ok..am contacting on few wedding planner to check on their AD photograhp service. ....

pls just let me know what are the info yr in-law are looking for. Will try to help :lol:

Shell

Hi mybrides,

Appreciate if malaysiabrides.com could provide more information as mentioned by other members. We really need such information to assist us for wedding preparation ...

Due to lack of information, we sometimes made the decision that somehow feel regret later on ...

May I know when will u upload wedding preparation information?

Hi Hi Kitty,

i think all the member are blaming me ....sob sob... :rolleyes::huh:

really tight up with the word load currently, will show some article and build up a directory to all of u in end of nov.

thanks for all ur patient...

In the Meantime, maybe need all of ur help to intro more member to discuss to build up the traffic of the forum.

Believe me, this time i wouldnt delay again. B)

:)

Mybrides.

:lol: Hello, Mybrides. I am happy to found a good Malaysia wedding forum here. Thanks for your hard works. I appreciate this very much. Hopefully Malaysia Brides Forum could offer much much more directory about wedding related supplies. That's all what i wish to. Thank Q ~~~ ;)

Hi, MyBrides. If could show the info about where every member from at the left hand side (under our member no.), that should be good! Then could easily know who is from same hometown.

:wacko: dear all,

sorry just back frm business trip, will take note for the requirement you all request.

but beside that dear pywoo, recently in KL have any bridal fair? maybe you can send me the detail, i can insert into the calendar.

B)

Dear MyBrides,

Well, previously there were 2 bridal fairs held in Mid Valley, one in Febuary (17-19 Feb 2006) and the other in March (10-12 Mar 2006). Don't know of any future ones currently, but will keep you updated if i come across any. How do you suggest i inform you? Email or message you here?

;) Regards

Dear pywoo,

It would be great that you can PM me, then i can add those event into the calender, it is quite hard for me to get the latest news in Malaysia, because i am working in singapore.

Thanks so much.. :D

Mybrides

Dear Mybrides,

Am happy of your hardwork of making this forum/ site to be more atrractive & usefullness..

However, do suggest that the forum to have a little search engine, so that member will be able to search for the relevant thread in between the categories by just entring the main key-words. This may ease the member to get the info they want & be more user firendly.

Rgds

Charliz

some info to share :lol:

MATTA Fair 2006

Date : 22th - 24th Sept 2006

Venue : Tun Razak Hall 1,2,3,4 & Tun Dr Ismail Hall

3rd KL Wedding Expo 2006

Date : 22nd - 24th Sept 2006

Venue : Mid Valley Exhibition Centre

mybrides,

This forum really helps a lot in providing and sharing information for those brides and groom to be.Well, it would be perfect if there's a directory column that actually lists all the bridal houses names,photographer names,etc..

What do you think?

Hi all,

For your info:

Bridal Fair (1 Utama New Wing)

May 8 - 14 2006

May 12 -14 - there will be fashion shows by BS, and other gown designers like Keith Kee.

niq

Dear all,

:rolleyes::D:D ...really thanks to all of your support, now i have getting some of the date from Johor, Keala Lumpur and Penang Information. Will be launching the directory sooner. And will try to categorise to district base.

More information for you to ease your planning of wedding. n

Keep supporting us, and please spread theis forum around your friend.

Thanks!

Mybrides