Sign in to follow this  
lilyrosey

clearblue ovulation tests

hi everyone. Ive been trying to conceive for about 2 months but not yet getting any news. Im going to try using clearblue ovulation tests, have anyone of you try before? how much it costs? thank you.

Hi Lily,

I donno what is clearblue ovulations tests, but i got go to talk show with my friend abt the induction of fertilization it cost from RM15k to RM20k depends on each of the cases. If you would like to choose the gender for the baby will cost you additional RM15k.

My friend had tried it but not sucessfully and all the money paid got wasted coz it never guarantee. :o

But from what you had mentioned you just try for 2 months only maybe you can see for few more months and see got any result 1st ;)

thank you gals. Im kind of tired of trying, me and my husband are very busy with our lifestyles and each time when we going to bed, we just hope we can sleep as much as possible. thats all. I got the price from the guardian pharmacy, it costs RM99.90 for 5 sticks only. Kinda expensive. So i chose other brand, its Plan-B.

Ovulation Tests its a test you can predict when you are ovulating.

hi lily,

I have just bought the ovulation tester too...

Wonder it has helped to conceive since u posted last Nov.

i will be using it this month...

Hi Jiun,

Long time didn't hear from you. :)

I used this clearblue ovulation tester for few month back. basically i felt it's quite accurate in predicting my ovulation day, as the day it prediced as my ovulation day, my basal body temperature was the 1st day of the peak.

however, i had stopped using it. as until now, i haven't pregnant yet. :( too frustrated to continue...

anyway, good luck ya. :)

hi lily,

Hi Jiun

thank you Jiun. i have received your msg.

I got use this ovulation tester just for the 2nd month of trying, its quite expensive and , so i started to use basal body thermometer for ovulation type (for 3rd month of trying), you can buy at any pharmacy, the one i bought was from guardian, not more than RM10 :) .

the one i bought is a simple glass thermometer, coz some people told me digital isnt that accurate when run out of battery or something.

so i printed out a basal body temperature chart to keep track of my body from internet. the best time to use it is at the moment you wake up from sleep in the morning, in your bed, dont move around or drink water, first thing to do is to put the thermometer inside your mouth, underneath the tongue, at the same place and same time every morning. you will notice your temperature is going higher and when a dip is accur, means you have ovulated. these are all the research i did from the internet when i was TTC. the 3rd month i got pregnant. i think thermometer is more helpful and can save alot :lol: i hope this help you too. dont forget to keep us update with your good news ok?

1075211.png

hi lily,

yes, but make sure it is for ovulation type ok. it depends if you like it digital or glass thermometer. :)

1075211.png

lilyrosey,

any thermometer will do?

lilyrosey,

Thank you so much!

Mickey,

Guess, both of us in the same boat... trying this n that... i will get the thermometer today .. have you tried using the thermometer way mickey?

Dear Jiun,

yeah... :) in fact, i had been monitoring my basal body temperature since end of 2006. now, i roughly quite familiar with my cycle. during mensus, before ovulation, after ovulation and mensus time...

that's y i stop using the clearblue ovulation tester. no money to invest anymore.

i bought the ovulation digital thermometer from guardian.

lilyrosey,

Thank you so much!

Mickey,

Guess, both of us in the same boat... trying this n that... i will get the thermometer today .. have you tried using the thermometer way mickey?

I have clearblue ovulation test kit (5 sticks) with me, still nicely put in my bedside table drawer. I have 2 digital thermometers with me also at my bedside table.

I did take my BBT early morning everyday b4 this.. but I have stopped..bcos I dun wan to give pressure to myself. Over the past few months, I have been doing a lot of researches abt fertility and women's body. So, now I sort of knowing my body better. I will take BBT when nearing to end of my cycle.. If my BBT dropped, then I know my period is coming..and if my BBT din drop, then possibility I'm conceived!! :P

Tigercap

its only a few months, keep on trying ok, it took me a few months too.i understand how you feel. that time i also tired (only a few months trying already tired), but that is what i have to do, keep on trying.

baby dust to you!!! have you taken folic asid since? i have been taken folic asid for about 7 or 8 months before TTC.

dont drink too much of cold or iced drinks. do some exercise whenever you can.

lily

Hi Lily,

I donno what is clearblue ovulations tests, but i got go to talk show with my friend abt the induction of fertilization it cost from RM15k to RM20k depends on each of the cases. If you would like to choose the gender for the baby will cost you additional RM15k.

My friend had tried it but not sucessfully and all the money paid got wasted coz it never guarantee. :o

But from what you had mentioned you just try for 2 months only maybe you can see for few more months and see got any result 1st ;)

Normally for IVF, doctor would suggest to try at least 3 cycle b4 give up

Also, the doctor need to scan the female uterus to confirm there uterus is optimum preganancy.

Jiun and Mickey

baby dust to you both ok.

lily

1075211.png

Thanks Lily.. :)

Tiger,

hehe. good idea. i never thought of using that BBT to monitor the mensus. :) Mayb it's had been my routine taking BBT first thing early in the morning. even though, felt kinda tired of trying, but i still keep record the BBT every single day.

lily,

I dunno whether u have read other threads or not. I have fibroids in me after going for medical check up. So, this fibroids really bugging me. I have made an appointment with another gynae for 2nd opinion whether to remove it or not. At the meantime, I will visit chinese sinsei tht posted in "I am a Barren" thread.

Not to say I have fed up but my hb has been saying I'm giving myself pressure/stress. Eventhough I din monitor my BBT anymore, I still put one thermometer beside my bed. Sometimes, I'll see wat's my BBT for today. If higher than usual, means I'm in luteal phase stage.

Mickey,

I have monitor my BBT for few months liao. Tht's y I can say tht I know my body well. Like last cycle, my BBT dropped but my menses still haven arrive. I know I'm not pregnant even I din test with pregnancy test kit cos my BBT dropped and it is impossible to get pregnant at lower temperature (my normal pre-ovulation temperature).

yes, you are right. im sure you will de, just the time only.

1075211.png

is ok lily... I'm finding ways to solve it b4 TTC.. I'm sure one day I will conceive.. just time haven comes :P