Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Pandabear's BIG DAY on 20th Oct-Westin KL

Dear Pandabear,

COngratulations on your wedding.

I would like to veiw your photos.. I am having my wedding reception at westin too. Anyway comments from you bout this hotel?

hope to hear from you

thanks

Dear Pandabear,

COngratulations on your wedding.

I would like to veiw your photos.. I am having my wedding reception at westin too. Anyway comments from you bout this hotel?

hope to hear from you

thanks

Hi hannahtee,

Westin KL is a great place to hold wedding banquet that accomodates medium-sized crowd (~30-40 tables). I like the martin architectual lightings effects. The deco of the ballroom & cocktail area are modern. The catering manager, Cindy is extremely helpful. Most of the guests commented that the food was good (the dishes are slightly more fusion..). All in all, hubby & I were happy with the service of Westin.

Hi all,

I've uploaded my AD photos. The wedding banquet on 20th Oct was held at Westin KL while the 19th was at TaiThong Imperial. Feel free to visit this link :lol:

Hi! Please could you share your pictures with me? My email is lilacgan@googlemail.com

Thanks!

Dear pandabear.

thanks for sharing..

nice n luvly photo .. you looks so natural tht day.

Love you gown so much.

Congrats to you too...

Hi FutureBride_2B,

Thanks for the compliment! For the embroidery of our names on the pillow, it's complementary from Westin. We could take back the whole pillow :).

Hi all,

I've uploaded my AD photos. The wedding banquet on 20th Oct was held at Westin KL while the 19th was at TaiThong Imperial. Feel free to visit this link :lol:

hi,

i have my wedding dinner at westin KL too, is on sept 08, pls share me your actual day photo, so that i know their actual day set up. TQ very much

Pandabear,

I'd like to see your photos too can you pls PM me the link?? Thanks! Congrats btw! :)

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

Hi all,

hi,

i have my wedding dinner at westin KL too, is on sept 08, pls share me your actual day photo, so that i know their actual day set up. TQ very much

my e-mail is lawailee@hotmail.com