pocohantas

Honeymoon in Avillion Village Resort Port Dickson

Hi,

I will to know if anyone has any honeymoon stay at this resort.

We are planning to go here for our short honeymoon.

It seems very nice from the picture but not sure whether it is good or not.

Do share your experience.

Many thanks..

I've stayed at this resort before. I really like the intimacy and laid-back feeling that you get from the way that the rooms are set up. I've not been there for honeymoon though, but it's a nice place for being so close to KL :)

Yah, it is a nice place. Stayed there before although not for honeymoon. Be sure to get those chalet on water rather than the garden ones.

Yes, the water chalets are better... u can hear the gentle waves during high tide and they have the 'open' toilet concept. Good place to unwind after all the wedding preparations :)

avillion is possibly the best resort in PD. i stayed in garden chalet, and i found that superb! but i believe the water chalets are nicer with their open bathroom concept (i heard it's similar to Bali-style). of course, as long as u're not paranoid about tsunami and all.

i liked the 4-poster bed a lot :)

Here's their website: http://www.hotelportdickson.net/

Reviews of the resort: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g3...i_Sembilan.html

Just bear in mind that most of the reviewers are angmohs who are not used to our tropical heat and habitats... I really enjoy every stay at Avillion :D

Also check out: http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/malaysia_h...ort_dickson.htm

i went to Avillion Port Dickson few months ago with my group of close frens aka sisters.. we had known each other for more than 10 years... we had a very enjoyable weekend over there.... the reason we went there is bcos one of us is getting married soon and therefore it is a hen's trip... hehehehehee..... enjoying the single life moment together in Avillion...

the water chalets are nice... and guess what we booked the most expensive and luxury villa... which cost us rm1400 per nite with 2 bedrooms and there were 7 of us.... hahahaa...

a very good place for honeymoon i guess.... nice swimming pool also... :D

I guess it is a brillant choice if u wan a nearby place for honeymoon.... I've been there this year March... BF bought the romantic indulge package for me as i pass my examination.... It's really romantic... The place is nice.... the water chalet is FANTASTIC~!! FEEL like PRINCESS!!!!.... the ngot candlelight dinner which i think a bit tipu orang but ok la... then got a a dozen of roses.... Then got wine.... and the best thing i like over there is... the PEOPLE there... the STAFF in the hotel are very helpful and friendly... they realyl make u feel like home.... it's a great place.... if u need some photo to c c ... can alwis email me or msn me at adyong85@yahoo.com.... will share some photoes with u...

Yea they hv a very nice section of the pool that is under the shade. They have some vine plants that grows on the pergola over that part of the pool whereby you can sit and chill away from the sun.

They have a 2nd and deeper pool away from the restaurant, and that's also very nice but no shade. :)

oh yes, i liked the adults-only pool that opens for 24 hours ... u can swim anytime of the day or night! and no noisy kids breaking up your laps or throwing balls and stuffs. the adults pool is an infinity-style pool

im just back from Avillion just now, went for my pre-wedding honeymoon. the place is so great!!!! i love the sea, the sun, the nature...... there swimming pool is my fav, is open 24hr. the nature walk is great also. plan to go back next year for my 1 year anniversary

The Avillion Village Resort Port Dickson is a beautiful and exclusive place for stay and accommodation.It has a wonderful architecture and design which is so spectacular at night.The service is remarkable with fine dining and comfortable rooms along with all modern amenities.

I will definitely recommend this place for honeymoon. Took the romantic escapade package and both myself and hubby are very happy with the food, service, everything. However, I cannot fathom why the spa offered in the package is only for 1 person and not 2.

I'm planning to visit there on end of this year,. besides spa what else we can do there? Is it near to the seafood restaurants?

They hv packages, or else u can just rent the room. They hv sauna (complimentary), spa (hv to pay if not included in the package), beach , swimming pool and adult pool, 'mini zoo' (sorry, dunno how to put this in word) where u can pet the animals. Can go for crab catching at night if u want too, just remember to bring a torch light. Water activity is offered, but need to pay. Non-motorized sport activity like canoeing also need to pay. The variety of food offered for the complimentary breakfast is very good as well.

Me and HB been to avillion for 3 times.. once every year since we been together. Yes, its that good! We went to Redang and stayed at the best resort and still we wished Avillion was at Redang instead of the dirty PD then it would be perfect!

Try the Premier water chalet! Its really worth it cuz u get to catch the sunset just at your room balcony. And try going during non peak season like normal weekends or best if its weekday.

When coming out of Avillion, turn left (heading towards PD town) and about 1km away, there's a mexican restaurant on your right. They have the best nachos i ever had!