Sign in to follow this  
funlover

Kidnapping Happen @ Shah Alam (28/11/2007,9:10am), Camry Silver/Gold 7641

received this in my email.. seems like it's true

The gurl below is my fren ....pls pls pls help to forward this mail....

Warmest Regards,

Rachel Ong

Jabil Penang

dorazo2.jpg

Dear All,

An unfortunate thing has happen to one of our staff.

Please send her picture to as many people as possible.

Please, please, please help us find her. She was taken away this morning by 2 men. If you have see her please call the police IMMEDIATELY.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Leong Lian See, Ms

Department Coordinator, Merchandising

PADINI DOT COM SDN BHD ( 510558-H )

No. 19, Jalan U1 / 20,

Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,

40150, Shah Alam.

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel : 603 5123 3633

DID : 603 5039 7007

Fax : 603 5569 5242

Mobile : 6016 284 6182

www.padini.com

more info on http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/580607

post_snapback.gif

Forward to everyone in your list! Alert!! A Group of 3 Chinese Guys have kidnapped my fren’s colleague Dora 45mins ago at open car park near my office in Shah Alam. Their car is Camry, Silver Colour, 7641. Please take note, we believe that they still in Klang area. Please call Alex 012-3515 248

http://www.aprilcherrie.com/index.php/2007...idnapping-case/

Err... So actually did the kidnapping really happened ah? I'm confused now.. In the earlier part of the e-mail it says that she's save now, but then later part it was mentioned ".... those that actually called up to verify the email. We are really in lack of responsible net users".. So does this mean it was a hoax or something?

She got away or they release her? What actually happened? But whatever it is, glad to know she's save now.. Everyone have to be extra careful now... Society is really screwed up nowadays..

sharonchee

I agree.

it is becuase ppl only have 1 working button on their email program - the butoon is called "FORWARD" :P

Some forwarded email i get really no sense of decency one.. like the one about growing kitten in bottle , fetus in jar or operation of some women... all very "geli" one..

Story of the Details:

She was kidnapped at Padini Parking lot, in Glenmarrie, Shah Alam, yesterday (28th Nov) at 9.15 am. Eye witness (her collegue) said: She was grabbed by 2 guys, ethnic Chinese into a car which had another guy also ethic Chinese whom was in the drives seat. It was a SILVER CAMRY number 7641.

LATEST UPDATE:

IT IS REPORTED THAT DORA GOH IS SAVE AFTER A HUGE RANSOM OF RM50K WAS PAID BY HER FATHER, ITS CONFIRMED BY CLOSE FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

http://cherwith.wordpress.com/2007/11/28/y...u-seen-her/329/

just read from chinapress website, the ransom is RM5k. for those who understand chinese words, can read the news in the link below.

http://chinapress.com.my/breaking_new.asp?a=1130bkg01.txt

in my opinion, everything happened too fast, yesterday she was kidnapped, n now she is back safely(she is a pretty girl,), n the ransom is just RM5000. hmm...it makes me think..sorry may b i shouldnt b guessing. as long as she is safe.

apology if my words offended anyone.

Seems like there's too many version of this... today's News Straits Times said the ransom money is only RM3k...

how would these 3 guys just wanna kidnapped the girl for only RM3k?? each of them divide out the ransom money is just only RM1k after the hard-work and risk for kidnapping?? <_< just my curiousity...

when i post my opinion here i was quite scared tht people will say me bad bcoz from my words i seems like hoping something to happen, but actually i am not. i m concerning of the issue.

my curiousity:

how come the ramsom is just RM3K? dont u think its too little ?

the girl kidnapped is quite cute n pretty, its hard to believe tht kidnappers are "kind heart" to let u go by just taking ur money.

everything happened so fast ---news spread all over the place tht she was kidnapped ... and suddenly she is safe back home. its very seldom to see cases like this to happen.

kidnapping is punishment by death is i am not wrong... Rm3k enough for what? They would face the same charges had they asked for Rm3million. The camry will be marked unless it is a stolen car.

since last time i read the news which happen in penang..where mum claim daughter hilang but at the found herself n bf involve in murdering her. it makes me think twice when wan me to believe this girl got kidnapped n safe back home after 3000 ramsom in 2-3 days time frame.

sorry for being too straight forward. i just cant help myself for guessing and speculating.

1 thing is for sure, GALS BE CAREFUL~

Sigh..., I get scared everytime I go out at night nowadays. I think morning I should be afraid too.., since the kidnapping was in the morning. :(