agyy

SK - II Product

They are now investigating it in Malaysia. My hubby called me from china last Sat to tell me stop using. It was banned in China only last week after they found chromium and another chemical (forgot what already). SK2 denied putting in these chemicals into their products. If it is true, then either SK2 products are contaminated or initial substances which is not harmful has broken down into harmful substances over time. This is not surprising actually. Many chemicals break down into something else over time.

Now, SK2 and health ministry will conduct random check on their products to see whether these harmful chemicals are really there. I think SK2 will suffer a great loss over this issue

bad news for SKII. luckily i m not a user of this brand....

Can anyone tell me how much is the 75mL and 150mL facial treatment essence in Malaysia? Need to compare the price and see if it is cheaper in Japan

Can anyone tell me how much is the 75mL and 150mL facial treatment essence in Malaysia? Need to compare the price and see if it is cheaper in Japan

hi fluence,

before the price hike... i think somewhere end of last year... the price for 75ml is Rm187 and 150ml is Rm298... but now, i'm not sure whether will there be any increase or just remain the same price :)

fluence.. u going Japan for shopping?? :)

Rosayee, thanks for the info.

I am currently in Japan for a conference. COnference venue is Okinawa. Will be going to Tokyo this Fri

Rosayee, thanks for the info.

I am currently in Japan for a conference. COnference venue is Okinawa. Will be going to Tokyo this Fri

wow... that's great... working trip + shopping spree... hehe.. enjoy ya :)

do let me know how much is the price there at Japan wor... I heard from my fren, she said the cosmetics there are cheaper after currency conversion compare to KL price... especially Kanebo...

From what I see, the cosmetics here are even more expensive than in Malaysia. But then there are many brands and ranges here which are not available in Malaysia. I have been eyeing the Coffret D`or lipstick and eyeshadow by Kanebo. Bought the lipstick in KL for RM80 plus but it is selling at 3000yen in Japan which is about RM100

From what I see, the cosmetics here are even more expensive than in Malaysia. But then there are many brands and ranges here which are not available in Malaysia. I have been eyeing the Coffret D`or lipstick and eyeshadow by Kanebo. Bought the lipstick in KL for RM80 plus but it is selling at 3000yen in Japan which is about RM100

guess all things are expensive now... any country is the same...

so u do some calculation first before buying lor.. i always did it when i go travelling... hehehe...