pingjody

Bridal Boutique - Recommendation of Bridal Boutique in Perak/Ipoh

Hi, anyone got contacts of the director or boss of the closed down Superstar Ipoh BS?

I paid a RM500 deposit last year for a photoshoot packge in Macau...they said valid for 3 years..

Now they closed down already, I just wish to get back the RM500 refund..

Pls help.

Thanks!

You are not the only victim. I have couple of friends worse than you. Just got few 4R pics from the BS when they closed down.

I just hope to get back the deposit now leh....I got nothing from this Superstar...your friends at least got some pictures...

Mine just paid deposit then they closed down quietly...sigh

And I can't even get to contact the boss or director for a refund. (their name card only show office number.)

Hey sharon81, Dannybidor

Good day to both of you. There is a good news for you two. I heard that Superstar is continuing business soon, not sure when is the exact date.. but... the boss is still the same 1. Maybe u can try to get the refund or explanation from them? Hope that you both can bargain for your own benefits. :wub:

where did you heard bout when SUPERSTAR gonna continue their business?

i did call their boss...already fly to Sabah there work.

Hi all Ipoh Brides,

Just fYi, LV, bridal world and focus have the same boss :) i heard it from a fren who took photo in focus. She knows the SA in focus as she previously worked in bridal house before. She also saw the MUA run through the 2 shop between focus & LV.

Just heard from my friend SA from Focus Bride that they have their pre-wed photos up to blog. :wub:

Have a look : Focusbride.blogspot.com

hi there,

i have signed up with Bliss and will be going for PS soon. any recommendation of which MUA and photographer is good in Bliss?

Hi VVNOVVN

have u get your pre-wedding photo already? do share with me? i just took the PS on 22/june.

My email:jolenepch@yahoo.com.sg

Focus Bride..... Hmmm.... They wanted to sign me and fiance as sample models but even with that, we did not sign up because both of us agreed that their sample photos so-so only.

Did not go to Bliss Bridal for survey but feedback from a few friends are that the photos are nice, but a bit pricey. After surveying Focus Bride, Story Loved, Jacky (freelance PG now), Oscar and LV, we signed up with LV end of last month. Gowns are nice and new but not as many as Focus Bride. LV staff are friendly and not pushy.

If not mistaken, BS normally have some kind of promotion right after CNY or during chinese 7th lunar month because business is slower during these period.

For those who would like to know what is included in my LV bridal package, kindly pm me. My PS will be next March.

There was also a thread on criterias to consider before signing up for a package, which I find useful: http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/Choosi...g-BS-t2936.html

Rgds,

Angel T :)

Hi Angel

I would like to have a nice evening gown for my dinner held in Ipoh June 2010. But i am not quite sure where is LV bridal shop. Please provie me the address / contact no so that i can check them out. Thanks.

Hi Angel

I would like to have a nice evening gown for my dinner held in Ipoh June 2010. But i am not quite sure where is LV bridal shop. Please provie me the address / contact no so that i can check them out. Thanks.

Hi Clover,

You can try to view the map here: http://www.lv-bridal.com/contactus.htm

If you want to check out their blogspot: http://lvbridal.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps :)

Hi girls,

The Wedding Station is now in Ipoh! It's situated at the ground flr of Intan Business Centre 2, Lebuh Medan Ipoh. Tel # 05-5477193 / 05-5487193

Strongly recommend France & Taipei, the service is really good~! And we love the make up that are done by the MUA, we even sign them up for the make up for my wed dinner [as AD will be out of Ipoh, we are unable to take them. =( ].

Very fast respond from them whenever we have enquiries and they really take the initiative to contact us whenever the designs are ready, amendments are also done within days! Never regret for signing up with them!! =)

Strongly recommend France & Taipei, the service is really good~! And we love the make up that are done by the MUA, we even sign them up for the make up for my wed dinner [as AD will be out of Ipoh, we are unable to take them. =( ].

Very fast respond from them whenever we have enquiries and they really take the initiative to contact us whenever the designs are ready, amendments are also done within days! Never regret for signing up with them!! =)

Hi all

Thanks for the suggestion. Will definately go & check it out.

BTW, where can i get nice bridal bouquet such as tulip / calla lilies?

Hi girls,

The Wedding Station is now in Ipoh! It's situated at the ground flr of Intan Business Centre 2, Lebuh Medan Ipoh. Tel # 05-5477193 / 05-5487193

Hi Angel T,

Have any of your friends experienced Wedding Station? I would like to have some feedback. Thanks.

Hi Angel T,

Have any of your friends experienced Wedding Station? I would like to have some feedback. Thanks.

Hello londonbird,

Unfortunately none of my friends experienced Wedding Station in Ipoh. It's still rather new. I believed many dun even know of its existence :lol:

Hi There, I am looking for a wedding boutique for my big day next year 2013 and I found this shop next to Foh San, Rowell Bridal. They seem to have a very nice gown selection and also a very good portfolio. Their staff are also friendly and easy going. Anyone has experience from this shop? I manage to browse their website as well, it looks great and presentable, www.rowellbridal.com but I would like to hear if anyone has any experience from this shop before I make my final confirmation

Dear brides, are you looking for white by vera wang wedding gowns?? Don't worry, we can help u here.. :) We offer white by vera wang wedding gowns for sale and rent at affordable prices. 100% guarantee original. Any enquiries, please feel free to email us at jingweisbridal@gmail.com Thank you. @@@Have a nice day@@@

So Sorry to interrupt, but I'm doing a survey about bridal shops and i need you to fill in the blanks for me. If you wouldn't mind, please spare a few minutes to fill in this survey. It would mean so much to me. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Really appreciate it. <3

http://freeonlinesur...z9itd9yau559482