pingjody

Bridal Boutique - Recommendation of Bridal Boutique in Perak/Ipoh

Thanks Ailin

The infomation was very helpful for me as I'm planning to get some wedding stuffs from Ipoh but dunno where and also no time to go back and do reserch work.

BTW, do you know where you can order the biscuits in Ipoh?

:D

I must say I was very dissapointed with the BS in Ipoh.. I was informed the top 8 studios has kwa for rent.. yes which is true. But the choices were limited. And the biggest size they carry is M! Goodness.. does that mean there isn't any fat brides renting kwa? I am not the slimmest or most petite bride, but M is definitely not an option for otherwise I would need to lose like 10kgs! :D Was sooooo dissapointed and swear that there are 'big-size' brides out there. That's the reason why I don't go to BS to rent anything..

Ai lin

Is it the row of shops near the old flats?

Yes - it's near the old flats, exactly opposite the playground. :)

Thanks Ailin

The infomation was very helpful for me as I'm planning to get some wedding stuffs from Ipoh but dunno where and also no time to go back and do reserch work.

BTW, do you know where you can order the biscuits in Ipoh?

:D

Not sure about the biscuits.. let me find out then I will post it here for you. hehee.. :D

Try the Ipoh Ang Ku supplier at 016-5487791 Ms.Khoo

I must say I was very dissapointed with the BS in Ipoh.. I was informed the top 8 studios has kwa for rent.. yes which is true. But the choices were limited. And the biggest size they carry is M! Goodness.. does that mean there isn't any fat brides renting kwa? I am not the slimmest or most petite bride, but M is definitely not an option for otherwise I would need to lose like 10kgs! :angry: Was sooooo dissapointed and swear that there are 'big-size' brides out there. That's the reason why I don't go to BS to rent anything..

Don't get angry-lah.... In Subang Parade I noticed there was a lady selling Kwa and cheongsam at very reasonable prices at RM150 - RM400

Maybe can try there? Can get discount summore if you ask.

I must say I was very dissapointed with the BS in Ipoh.. I was informed the top 8 studios has kwa for rent.. yes which is true. But the choices were limited. And the biggest size they carry is M! Goodness.. does that mean there isn't any fat brides renting kwa? I am not the slimmest or most petite bride, but M is definitely not an option for otherwise I would need to lose like 10kgs! mad.gif Was sooooo dissapointed and swear that there are 'big-size' brides out there. That's the reason why I don't go to BS to rent anything..

Don't get angry-lah.... In Subang Parade I noticed there was a lady selling Kwa and cheongsam at very reasonable prices at RM150 - RM400

Maybe can try there? Can get discount summore if you ask.

Hi jetfynn,

Do you know any of the Top 8 bridal shops you mentioned able to take and develop the Bridal photos within 7-10 days?

Or anybody have this experience before?

Thanks!

Regards,

Evonne

Jetfynn,

Hi! I'm looking for MUA for my AD on 9th December 2006 in Ipoh. Any recommandation? preferably with trial session. Thx

If you are interested, I am taking a girl by the name Siew Siew. She did my best friend's wedding. My dinner is on 27 Oct and AD is 29th Oct. She is charging me RM400 for 2 sessions. If you are interested in her, email me at ailintan@gmail.com.

Hi Ailin,

Can I email you? I like the make up and hair style siew siew make for you.

It's look simple and pretty. :)

Would like to get more information from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Evonne

any more updates on this thread... quite lost now... dunno which

BS to go.. and the worst part... dun even have time to look around.. and my AD is in early july.. any recommendation?? plz help..

Hi Princessangel,

My bf took her pix in Superstar, Ipoh. Very nice. OD in Lost World of Tambun. Her package price only RM 1.8k and she got good deal. AND they returned all the pictures taken back to her !! And they are very friendly and accomodating. Anything also can discuss. Like on the day of her OD, it rained. So, supposed to be a charge on the 2nd OD rite? Well, they din charge her. And because my bf's working in Shah Alam and don't go to Ipoh so often, Superstar emailed her the pix for her to choose !! Cool rite??

julyseven

hi princess 75

i also sign up with supersat in ipoh, my package is RM2988 de have 2 outdoor, my photo shooting will in this Dec, i feel that no bad is their dun have any hidden cost, but one thing no good is when u photo shooting day need 2 pay full.

i feel that their photo also quite good.

There are plenty of BS in Ipoh. Last count there are more than 30 studios big & small.

I need comment on Bliss at ipoh garden south. Anyone went there b4? I saw their banner today on their promotional package RM1388.. it's super cheap! But wonder how's their service...

any updates on this thread? i'm totally lost here.. thinking of BS in KL or Ipoh now.. hard to decide. But seems like ipoh's package is cheaper and the budget might suits us. Any recommendation on bliss & superstar?

I just replied a thread on Ipoh brides just now and I do note that jetfynn was trying to be modest on his replies on bridal studios in Ipoh. They actually do pretty good job at bridal work though they are more keen on Actual Day Weddings. Perhaps you can give them a try? Surprisingly, their cheapest bridal package starts from only RM400! Too good to be true?

I don't believe it myself, he was busy shooting a pre-wedding in his studio at the time and when I brought my friend there to view his works. I'll be going there again to ask what is he offering for THAT kind of price. Maybe there's a catch? I don't know, maybe I'll keep you all updated after my friend and I "interviewed" him thoroughly later.

Hi Princessangel,

My bf took her pix in Superstar, Ipoh. Very nice. OD in Lost World of Tambun. Her package price only RM 1.8k and she got good deal. AND they returned all the pictures taken back to her !! And they are very friendly and accomodating. Anything also can discuss. Like on the day of her OD, it rained. So, supposed to be a charge on the 2nd OD rite? Well, they din charge her. And because my bf's working in Shah Alam and don't go to Ipoh so often, Superstar emailed her the pix for her to choose !! Cool rite??

julyseven

hi there,

where is superstar? do you know the address/location? thanks :rolleyes:

Hi there,

I would also like to know more bout the Superstar Bridal house. I am interested in their bridal service as i think the price is so much cheaper than in KL. Can you pls share the detail of your package with us? The price and what's included.

Do you hav any sample picture?

Thanks

Jeannie

jeannie.wyp@gmail.com