pingjody

Bridal Boutique - Recommendation of Bridal Boutique in Perak/Ipoh

Hi JCLim,

I've never been to LV before, but if you are looking for good services beside photo & gown, DON'T go to Bliss. I had a very bad experience with Bliss, end up i quit their package and sign up to another BS, even I have pay the deposit.

Hm... mind to tell what happened actually? As we intend to sign them up too.. haven't actually been to them but from their website, found that their PS is quite nice... So, was thinking of going down one day to have a look. Probably this weekend..

Hope to hear from u soon

Hi margeretfb,

Actually I did sign up with Bliss at the first place, seems their pic is nice, the package & the gown is quite satisfactory, so I sign up & pay the deposit. When I go for the gown fitting session, their service is so bad until I can not stand it. When I reach they according to the appointment I have make a few days ago, the SA was not free, she got customer, so she pass me to another SA to help me out, and this SA was like take the gown & tell you "try this la", "I don't know, see whether you like or not lor"... Then half way trying, she go to do something else and pass me to the second SA. This SA is quite nice & is helpful. But after a while, she has to go out for her dinner, so come the third SA, having chewing gum in her mouth while serving the customer, can you imagine?

Finally I'm done with my fitting session and decided to which of the gown I choose, then come my SA telling me this, "o...this one is only for indoor shooting, can not bring out", after I told her that is the other SA that say can, then she say "o...since she told you like that, I give you la, but normally we don't allow...blah...blah...blah..."

Two days later, I feel that some of the gown does not really suit me well, so I call up if I can have another fitting session, then my SA told me, "Didn't I told you, once decided, the gown can not change...blah...blah...blah..." If I would know then I will not call for second fitting. After all this things, I have decided to quit the package and call my SA, at the end of the conversation, she hang my phone...

After all this, I have change my BS to another one, which I feel better.

Of course I agreed with you that their pic is quite good, but if you feel that services is a very important factor, then I'll not recommend you to Bliss, where I'll not recommend my friends too...

Hope you will find the BS that suit you...

Anyone had experience with Cinderella BS or Bridal World?? Mind to share? What do your package looks like??? Thanks!

Hi felifeli,

My fren took in Bridal World. She doesn't like it, she said not good at all...the service, photo etc.. so just FYI, go survey more BS. But please don't go Superstar, they looks like going to close down soon.

Oh, thank you for telling me stephy.. I'm not going to waste my time there then. I'm from USA but FH is from M'sia, so the wedding is going to be in M'sia. I am originally from Ipoh, but haven't been back for 6 yrs or so, that's why need all of the help I can get from you all, so it saves me from running to the BS that's not worth my time at all. Please share whatever info you have..

Anyone had experience with Cinderella BS or Bridal World?? Mind to share? What do your package looks like??? Thanks!

Hi felifeli,

My fren took in Bridal World. She doesn't like it, she said not good at all...the service, photo etc.. so just FYI, go survey more BS. But please don't go Superstar, they looks like going to close down soon.

Hi Felifeli,

I am a Bridal World bride. My experience:

Service: My SA is great. Called her many times for changes on the photos. I feel she took it seriously and called back to confirm. I only have one AD gown in my package and I went for gown fittings 3 times! because i kept changing my mind. :lol: Not sure about other SA.

Price: I would say reasonable. I shared my package summary to some of the brides and they say is cheap. Of course it also depends on which package you choose.

Photo: I think I have seen many bride's photo and kind of like expecting mind to be as nice too. But the outcome was so so...still acceptable lar. Not sure if the other PG is better.

Hope this helps. :)

MZ

Hi mz6467,

Thanks for sharing your info with me. That helps! I'm still deciding to take PS in Ipoh or KL - I heard Ipoh is cheaper but KL photos might end up nicer..but I don't know. If I can find reasonable price and good quality in Ipoh, I will do in Ipoh..but I don't know. It's so hard trying to figure things out when you are not physically there.. :( Thanks for your info however.That'd help me when I go survey survey..

Hi Felifeli,

I am a Bridal World bride. My experience:

Service: My SA is great. Called her many times for changes on the photos. I feel she took it seriously and called back to confirm. I only have one AD gown in my package and I went for gown fittings 3 times! because i kept changing my mind. :lol: Not sure about other SA.

Price: I would say reasonable. I shared my package summary to some of the brides and they say is cheap. Of course it also depends on which package you choose.

Photo: I think I have seen many bride's photo and kind of like expecting mind to be as nice too. But the outcome was so so...still acceptable lar. Not sure if the other PG is better.

Hope this helps. :)

MZ

Felifeli,

I think KL got a lot good one lor. Try to search around the threads for more info.

If you want Ipoh, can try France Taipei. As far as I know, they have quite good reputation. I went to try on some gowns in LV. The gowns are nice and the SA also very friendly. Not the pushy type. But I not very sure about their package and photo. Maybe you can shortlist them as of your coice. :)

MZ

Hey Hey,

My future HB is also from perak area. I live in kl tho but i'd be taking my pictures at bliss bridal this coming 23rd. The gowns there are really nice. Perhaps you can wait for my comment.

Sure sure..I will wait for your comments and please share your photos with me when you have them. CAn you share your package details with me as well? Thanks thanks!!

Hey Hey,

My future HB is also from perak area. I live in kl tho but i'd be taking my pictures at bliss bridal this coming 23rd. The gowns there are really nice. Perhaps you can wait for my comment.

Hi Ong,

Oh Gosh... how can this happened? It's really terrible.. Hm.. I think I really need to do a lot of survey before I made up my mind (on choosing a BS). haha.. I did heard from my friends that there are some BS which don't allow us to go for 2nd trial.. but i agree with u, that they should have told u at the beginning that there will be no 2nd trial before u actually call up. Anyway, glad to hear that you have found another BS that you are happy with.. :) Can share with me when the photos are out? When is ur AD? Congratulations ya~ Mine still far far away.. haha.. just that kan cheong to get all these prepared. haha

Hello,

Just wanna to share some of the opinions here.

First of all, I am not sure whether you gals know that some of the BS in IPOH is own by a same family or actually they are closely related. The policy is still the same just you may see the same photographer/ MUA (except for SA) in different BS.

What I want to share is each of us has different taste/ opinions towards the gowns/ photo album design/ services or even the decoration of the BS itself. So, you must go there n survey/ take a look by urself yo make sure u really want to serve and accept the offer by the BS.

You must negotiate with them, is a must, eg to get back ur soft copy, upgrade ur gown (not all laaa...), add more photos....etc.

for them, which u choose is no harm coz we dont know whi is the big boss behind - coz where u go u oso cant escape from their fingers...haha! If so, why don;t choose one which u most prefer and comfortable with.

No best wedding album/ gown/ pose in this world coz everyone one's is the BEST!!!

one last thing, for them, $$$$ is the priority, and U, who expect to spend but at least spend worth it.

So, go there and communicate with SA. Even, is an enjoy process where u n ur hubby / ji mui can have this memorable moment together. Some of the BS offer u to try on their gown even u not yet decided to sign up with them.

Good luck!

I had signed package with Focus in Ipoh, i find their service is damn lousy.

The gowns look so old and those nicer one need to top up money for the gown.

The first time i try more than 30 WG none of it look nice, which i feel the gown old and dirty

They also feed up, just ask me come again next time as some of the gowns had send for cleaning. So when nearer to my shooting day, i try again which also look the same. Not only WG not nice, the EG worse colour not nice and then fashion also not nice. End up i need to top up money for the EG. Luckily i top up one coz the other 2 tube gown i choose end up after photos the effect is horrible.

Hi Baobei..so finally ends up how much the total cost? Have u taken your photo already? Can view me? I have sign up with Superstar Ipoh, but not too sure about the service coz haven't visit them since the first sign-up. But I'm going to choose the gown this week. Hope everything OK :(

hey sorry for so late reply. Total i had spend with them about RM5k

I am having problem even on the choosing the actual day WG, nearly spend another RM600 for their designer gown again. Luckily they give me another gown without top up.

Focus Bride..... Hmmm.... They wanted to sign me and fiance as sample models but even with that, we did not sign up because both of us agreed that their sample photos so-so only.

Did not go to Bliss Bridal for survey but feedback from a few friends are that the photos are nice, but a bit pricey. After surveying Focus Bride, Story Loved, Jacky (freelance PG now), Oscar and LV, we signed up with LV end of last month. Gowns are nice and new but not as many as Focus Bride. LV staff are friendly and not pushy.

If not mistaken, BS normally have some kind of promotion right after CNY or during chinese 7th lunar month because business is slower during these period.

For those who would like to know what is included in my LV bridal package, kindly pm me. My PS will be next March.

There was also a thread on criterias to consider before signing up for a package, which I find useful: http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/Choosi...g-BS-t2936.html

Rgds,

Angel T :)

Can any brides who had taken their Pre-wedding photoshoot at Focus Bride to share your pics with me? I had taken mine there but am not so satisfied with the outcome. Thanks.

Can any brides who had taken their Pre-wedding photoshoot at Focus Bride to share your pics with me? I had taken mine there but am not so satisfied with the outcome. Thanks.

hey my photos also took at Focus. I can share with u.

I also find the standard at Focus so so only compare to KL or JB.

Hello Stevienew and Baobei,

Mind to share your photos with me? My e-mail add: tsaiyeehuan@yahoo.com

Last time Focus Bride photos very nice (few years back). Few frens of mine took theirs at Focus Bride. I heard from frens saying the good photographer left Focus liao.

Thank you

Hello Stevienew and Baobei,

Mind to share your photos with me? My e-mail add: tsaiyeehuan@yahoo.com

Last time Focus Bride photos very nice (few years back). Few frens of mine took theirs at Focus Bride. I heard from frens saying the good photographer left Focus liao.

Thank you

Hi Angel, already PM u with the link to my pre-wedding pics

HI JCLim,

thanks. Yup agreee that LV gown are nice. Bliss has better package on the phtoos but unfortunately it's more pricey than Bliss. I'm on a larger side, size L to XL. Not sure will have problem getting gowns on both LV or bliss or not?

So I bet ur photos from Bliss must be very nice. What do you manage to bargained? I've enquired from them , the package they gave me (including AD makeup nite and morning) for 3388.

Hope to hear from you.! :D

Long time did not log in to this thread already. Previously we have survey few bs such as LV, Bliss, SuperStar, FOCUS. End up we sign up with BLISS together with another friend. Both of us took package together because they usually give more offer if more couple sign up together.

I have done my PS, and also my wedding also already over. Bliss, their service is really NOT so good. A lot of argument happen. They agree to return the soft copy of the photo that you have selected in album (without design). However, please check careful the photo size they are going to give to you. My friend get the photo with size less than 1M. When they said return you the soft copy, I really not understand why they don't return us in 5M size? Penang here, i heard they return customer soft copy in original size.

For the gown selection, yes, they are not allow to change the gown once you confirm the gown that you like. Their gown, so so only if compare with LV.

My small album(2R) only received after my wedding because according to them, out of stock. Same for marriage cert holder. Out of stock. 3D glass frame, out of stock and exchange with other free gift instead. They increase the price in Aug without pre-inform customer. So, although i sign up in 2007, all the item in the invoice, they will still follow. But if in Aug, u suddenly want to add pose, then the price will be new price. All the album, frame we received, is very near to our actual day wedding or some, is after.

My another friend case is more worse. The design that she did not select, they print it in album. And when she received the album, It is near to her wedding date and she have no choice, just get back the album without request to re-print the photo for her.

Luckily, all is over.

Hello jclim2003,

*Hug hug*....So sorry to hear your encounter with Bliss. Seems lately there are quite a few of -ve comments about Bliss :(

I signed up with LV after 2nd visit in Aug this year after surveying Story Loved, Focus and a freelance PG but my PS is not until next yr. Actually I went to Bliss 1 fine Wednesday in Aug but they were closed so I settled with LV instead (although a bit disappointed cos cannot look see look see Bliss). After reading all the -ve comments about diff bridal studios, I'm also very worried liao.... Errrm... Any bride/groom mind to share his/her experience with LV Ipoh?

My pkg wif LV costs me RM3K++ and the SA is very friendly, not pushy and very accommodating (to certain extent lar, but everything written black & white):

a) am & pm makeup (already booked Chris Ong)

B) total 9 gowns for PS (ady include 1 free gown)

c) total 54 diff poses (ady include free additional 12 poses)

d) 18"x24" album (can choose diff album size)

e) 20"x15" album

f) 1 pc 30"x40" frame, 1 pc 10"x34" frame, 2 pcs 12"x16" frame (ady include free additional 1 pc)

g) 80 pcs 4R ji mui photos, 8 diff poses (original I think 50 pcs only. Regret asking for only 80 pcs)

h) 2 fake eye lashes (ady include free additional 1 pair because I do not want to take up their free ampoules)

i) 1WG and 2EG for AD (all 3 designer gowns)

j) FOC photo banner

k) FOC bear bear & car deco material

l) DVD (1 song only :()

m) FOC all photos returned (actually cannot wan) - raw file, no touch up, unlocked format

n) 54 poses touch up photos in CD

o) 1 day ID PS and 1 day OD PS

p) If next yr decide to add more poses/pages/upgrade gown/canvas photo, all these prices are 'locked' per agreement

They hv 2 PGs, 1 of them 'specialized' those HK/Taiwan style photos as I was told, which fiance and I like. Sample photos meeting our xpectation. Designer gowns are very nice and they also hv L/XL sized gowns. Can change gown although ady confirmed earlier. After we xplained to SA that we worried the service may be poor after settling all payment after PS, SA said no need to settle all payment after PS (although this is their normal procedure). However, big chunk of the payment must settle after PS, then RM4XX when choosing photo/design and the balance RM3XX upon album collection.

If there is any Ipoh LV bride/groom out there, kindly share your xperience wif me. *Worried... worried*

Hello jclim2003,

*Hug hug*....So sorry to hear your encounter with Bliss. Seems lately there are quite a few of -ve comments about Bliss :(

I signed up with LV after 2nd visit in Aug this year after surveying Story Loved, Focus and a freelance PG but my PS is not until next yr. Actually I went to Bliss 1 fine Wednesday in Aug but they were closed so I settled with LV instead (although a bit disappointed cos cannot look see look see Bliss). After reading all the -ve comments about diff bridal studios, I'm also very worried liao.... Errrm... Any bride/groom mind to share his/her experience with LV Ipoh?

My pkg wif LV costs me RM3K++ and the SA is very friendly, not pushy and very accommodating (to certain extent lar, but everything written black & white):

a) am & pm makeup (already booked Chris Ong)

B) total 9 gowns for PS (ady include 1 free gown)

c) total 54 diff poses (ady include free additional 12 poses)

d) 18"x24" album (can choose diff album size)

e) 20"x15" album

f) 1 pc 30"x40" frame, 1 pc 10"x34" frame, 2 pcs 12"x16" frame (ady include free additional 1 pc)

g) 80 pcs 4R ji mui photos, 8 diff poses (original I think 50 pcs only. Regret asking for only 80 pcs)

h) 2 fake eye lashes (ady include free additional 1 pair because I do not want to take up their free ampoules)

i) 1WG and 2EG for AD (all 3 designer gowns)

j) FOC photo banner

k) FOC bear bear & car deco material

l) DVD (1 song only :( )

m) FOC all photos returned (actually cannot wan) - raw file, no touch up, unlocked format

n) 54 poses touch up photos in CD

o) 1 day ID PS and 1 day OD PS

p) If next yr decide to add more poses/pages/upgrade gown/canvas photo, all these prices are 'locked' per agreement

They hv 2 PGs, 1 of them 'specialized' those HK/Taiwan style photos as I was told, which fiance and I like. Sample photos meeting our xpectation. Designer gowns are very nice and they also hv L/XL sized gowns. Can change gown although ady confirmed earlier. After we xplained to SA that we worried the service may be poor after settling all payment after PS, SA said no need to settle all payment after PS (although this is their normal procedure). However, big chunk of the payment must settle after PS, then RM4XX when choosing photo/design and the balance RM3XX upon album collection.

If there is any Ipoh LV bride/groom out there, kindly share your xperience wif me. *Worried... worried*

Thanks Angel. Bliss is closed on every Wed. Actually their photo is really not bad. That's the reason we sign up them.

I have friend just took the photo at LV. But have not get the album yet. No comment. But i like their gown. Last time when we searching for bs, LV and Bliss offer us almost same package, almost same price too. The diff is the gown. LV offer us that can take new gown also for chut mum. But my friend and I prefer Bliss photo. So, end up both of us sign up together with Bliss.

Bliss, service is ok if we din try to expect much. For example, soft copy. They din said the size that they are going to give. So, if 300KB size photo per pcs, it is also consider soft copy return to customer. What the item that written at receipt, they will try to give to you. But may be due to their biz is so good, they are not able to deliver on time. Any mistake they do on the album, they will agree to change for u but may be after your wedding.

went survey around bs the other day....

bliss photo really impress me, though, as u said, doubt their service... but the package they offer was the best among the 4 bs that went to.

sa in story loved was good but dont like their photos taken in blue back then digitalizsed concept...

bridal collection has nice outdoor shot but their package has less comparatively...

lv... funny tat so far had heard good story about the sa, but when we went, the sa was totally rude n not accomodatively at all. it could b tat it is near closing hour (which is 1 hour away) or she is having a bad day.

half of mind is set on bliss though stil having doubts on the service. ...

Bliss is recommended. Fanny as the MUA also quite good.

I signed up in Cinderella Ipoh. any comment for this? I did try out a few gowns for first round... like the deign...simple bt nice... any one had any experience on Cinderella?

Dear elaine chan,

i am going to survey sum of da BS aroound here next month i think if possible, n it includes this BS as well. mind telling me da outcumes of their PS, services, da price range, n whether is it reli worth it or nt. it would reli help if u enlight me, as it would greatly reduce da times i would need to take to go n survey each n every of da shop. as tis would b a little time consuming n my bf would onli be here for i think at most 2 days. thanks dear elaine. if u hv any other info about those BS in ipoh, oso plz enlight me.hehe.tq in advance. hv a great day!~ :lol:

Dear felifeli,

so in da end, which BS u ended up with. i am quite confused rite nw as i duno which BS to chooose with as there are so many of thm in here.reli make me headache.haiz. can u share with me ur experience on those BS tat u went to. plz. n wat sould i ask during da package. i heard tat everthing can b negotiate in BS during da time whn da SA is attending us, bt after v hv signed da package, thn it would b rather hard for us to negotiate, isnt dat true?? confuzeee.. plz help me!~ :wacko:

Hi, any recomendation on bridal shop in ipoh?

My actual wedding is on next year June. When is the suitable date for me to take bridal photo shooting?

hi,

the existing from forum...

Darling Honeymoon

Wedding Castle (http://www.weddingcastle.com.my/)

Bridal World (http://www.bridalworld.com.my/)

Focus Bride (http://www.focusbride.com/)

France Taipei

Couture

SuperStar (http://www.mysuperstar.com.my/eabout.html)

Cinderella

add on....

Bliss Bridal House (http://blissbridalgallery.com/)

Love Vision

Go & research to the BS personally, compare their price, services & packages given. Can start planning now..hehe

Please don't go for Focus!!! I have been waiting for 3 months for my album, and am still waiting! I need to do all the chasing, and keep going to their shop, send emails to them, and even call them up! We even made an appointment to collect the albums, and to our horror, they are not ready even though we made the appointment at least 2 weeks ahead! The service is really, really bad. I don't recommend Focus to anyone.....