xiaoxiao

Vistana Hotel, K.L

Helo all, I am new here. ;) I am planning my wedding in June 2006.

Any good deal or suggestion? :P :lol: :P

I am currently thinking of going to Vistana Hotel. ;) :lol: ;)

Have anyone ever been there for Chinese Wedding dinner?

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm going to have my wedding next year.. also thought of Vistana, KL :P . Any comment?

Hello there! I'm inquiry before regard Vistana Hotel but no one reply me.. :( My AD is on 07th Dec this year.. it quit last minute cause my in-law just when for chinese "tong sin" last week. My budget quite tight around 800nett only and for below 20 tables (for girl side only). I only had Vistana quote that could offer me this price for this moment. Any comment?? Hope there is someone could reply me..

Hello there! I'm inquiry before regard Vistana Hotel but no one reply me.. :( My AD is on 07th Dec this year.. it quit last minute cause my in-law just when for chinese "tong sin" last week. My budget quite tight around 800nett only and for below 20 tables (for girl side only). I only had Vistana quote that could offer me this price for this moment. Any comment?? Hope there is someone could reply me..

Dear MMC,

Can you send me the quotation as well? Thanks!

My email address is colincheryl@ymail.com :)

Hello.. sorry for the really really late reply as myself just came back from London without time for access on email at all!! I've send it to u.. take a look.

Dear MMC,

Can you send me the quotation as well? Thanks!

My email address is colincheryl@ymail.com :)

Hi MMC, can u send me the quote as well? my email is cash4181@hotmail.com. thanks. :D

Hi Lizzie,

send! pls check.. :lol:

Hello MMC,

I am new here. Could you share the quote with me too? Thanks!

My email address is planetzee@hotmail.com

I just had my Food Tasting last Sunday.. Food was good but decor part was so so only, but their rooms was impresive cause they just did renovation :o wat a suprise compare to old room. Have u guys inquiry?

I just had my Food Tasting last Sunday.. Food was good but decor part was so so only, but their rooms was impresive cause they just did renovation :o wat a suprise compare to old room. Have u guys inquiry?

hi MMC, can u send me their quotation? THanks so much!!

fishygwen@yahoo.com

Hi Gwen,

Send! Pls Check! :)

hi MMC, can u send me their quotation? THanks so much!!

fishygwen@yahoo.com

Hi MMC,

Can you forward me the quote/package details pls..Thanks! felicia.low@gmail.com

Hi feli and colourpen,

Just send it!

Hi MMC,

Hi MMC - thanks for the information! It's helpful..

Hi feli and colourpen,

Just send it!

Hi MMC,

<h4 class="western" style="font-style: normal;" align="center" lang="en-US">WEDDING PACKAGE 2009</h4>

<h4 class="western" align="center">MINIMUM 20 TABLES</h4>
Gorgeous Banquet Menu Specially Created By Our Master Chef

Complimentary One (1) Night’s Stay At Our Bridal Room

With Buffet Breakfast For The Newly Weds

Inclusive Of A Deluxe Fruit Basket & A Bottle of Sparking Juice

Couple's Honeymoon Celebration

Complimentary One (1) Night’s Stay Inclusive Of Breakfast For Two (2) At

Vistana Kuala Lumpur or Vistana Penang or Vistana Kuantan

Special Room Rates For Friends & Family

Corkage Waived For All Brought-in Wine and Hard Liquor

Specially Discounted Price For Beer Ordered By The Barrel & Special Corkage Rates For Beer Brought In

Complimentary Free Flow Of Aerated Soft Drinks Throughout The Dinner For All Guests

Free Flow Of Cordial Punch Throughout The Dinner At A Special Rate Of RM5.00 Nett Per Person

Complimentary Ceremonial 'Champagne Fountain” With Two (2) Bottle Of Sparkling Juice

Complimentary “Pre-Cocktail” at Swimming Pool with Tit-bits

Beautifully Decorated Ceremonial Wedding Cake For The Cake Cutting Ceremony

Individual Wrapped Fruit Cake or Chocolates In A Specially Designed Box For All Guests

A Special Floral Wedding Arch

Special Upgraded Centerpiece Arrangement For The Bridal Table

Fresh Rose Petals For All The Guest Tables

Specially Designed Fairy Light Backdrop with Personalize Logo

A Magnificent Ice Carving Display At The Foyer

Standard Chair Covers with Ribbon Tie-back

more Elaborate décor & Optional Upgrades Are Available From The Hotel At Very Special Rates

Red Carpet Aisle For The Wedding March

Complimentary One (1) Parking Space For The Bridal Car

Flat Rate For Car Park @ RM5.00 Nett Per Entry

One Complimentary Food Tasting Of The Selected Menu For A Table of Ten (10) Persons

Upon Confirmation Of The Booking

Complimentary Standard Invitation Cards

Complimentary Ceiling Drapes

Eight (8) Metal Stand arrangements along the aisle

* Applicable for Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur Only *

RM738.00NETT

冷热拼

<h3 class="western">Vistana Hot & Cold Dish Combination</h3>蟹肉翅

Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Crab Meat

绍兴酒

Baked Chicken with Herb & Chinese Wine

泰式炸石斑

Deep-fried Garoupa with Thai Mango Salad

港式干煎虾

Pan-fried Tiger Prawns with “Hong Kong” Style

鲜菇烩时蔬

Braised Seasonal Vegetables with Shitake Mushroom

荷叶饭

Braised Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf

瓜西米露

Chilled Honey Dew with Sago

芝麻枣

Crispy Sesame Dumpling

RM798.00NETT

冷热拼

<h3 class="western">Deluxe Hot & Cold Dish Combination</h3>八珍翅

Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Eight Treasure

鲜什菇锔鸡

Braised Home Chicken with Assorted Fresh Mushrooms

潮洲清蒸金目鲈

Steamed Seabass with “Teow Chew” Style

金丝奶油虾

Baked Buttered Prawn with Golden Egg Floss

西芹杂果仁炒响螺

Stir-fried Celery with Top Shell and Assorted Nuts

双子星鸡虾炒饭

Gemini Fried Rice with Shrimp, Diced Chicken andVegetables

潮州清甜汤

Double Boiled Ginkgo Nut with Water Chestnut & Red Dates

冰皮兔仔

Ping Pei “Rabbit”

RM898.00NETT

冷热拼

<h3 class="western">Imperial Hot & Cold Dish Combination</h3>干贝蟹肉翅

Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Dried Scallops and Crab Meat

鸳鸯

“Ying Yong” Platter

(Combination of Roasted Duck and Roasted Chicken)

清蒸红星斑

Steamed Australia Red Garoupa with Supreme Soya Sauce

芥辣虾

Crispy Prawns with “Wasabi Dressing”

鲍片鲜菇烩时蔬

Braised Seasonal Vegetables with Abalone Sliced, Shitake Mushroom and Oyster Sauce

虾仁银鱼仔炒饭

Fried Rice with Shrimp Meat and Anchovies

柠檬芦荟海底椰

Chilled Honey Sea Coconut with Aloe Vera & Lemon

水晶包

Crystal Dumpling

Hi all,

My AD is this coming sunday!! OMG.. i'm so excited!! back to topic.. i went to their banquet hall "so called" due to the pillars and lower ceiling last 2 weeks to view their decoration from another couples wedding cause they have the maximum tables (32 tables). I'm afraid mine will be increase too :tongue: . I took some pictures too, their room was simply, elegent and of course very nice. I personally like it this way.. not so fancy. Let me know if you want the pictures! sorry that I do not know how to attached it here.. :biggrin:

Hi all,

My AD is this coming sunday!! OMG.. i'm so excited!! back to topic.. i went to their banquet hall "so called" due to the pillars and lower ceiling last 2 weeks to view their decoration from another couples wedding cause they have the maximum tables (32 tables). I'm afraid mine will be increase too :tongue: . I took some pictures too, their room was simply, elegent and of course very nice. I personally like it this way.. not so fancy. Let me know if you want the pictures! sorry that I do not know how to attached it here.. :biggrin:

Hi MMC, can i get your quotation & d pics as well? My email is lingivy@hotmail.com

Thanks for sharing ya!

Hi MMC, can you kindly share with me too elaine.tham@c-a-m.com

By the way, what is their max capacity? I am planning for 40 tables, worried it won't be enough.

Any contact number and person-in-charge which you can recommend?