xiaoxiao

Vistana Hotel, K.L

Hello poisonivy and elainetham,

Just forwarded the packages and pictures! The pictures that i forward was not from my wedding but i took from others wedding as the hotel wedding planner invited us for decor viewing.. so i took some pictures of it! :lol: Very nice couples, they allowed us to take photos, also compliment the hotel wedding planner and said this hotel was good.. heheh.. help to promote the hotel maybe he got special discount, i think.. Anyhow, i will forward mine later once i get it.. my theme colour was pink, silver and cream.. FYI : The hotel do not provide fresh flowers.. Contact persons was wai wai - 019 6655713 she is very nice person and understand our budget, she will try to throw in some free things to us which could save our budget.. that mean a lot for us!

The decoration was very nice on my wedding day.. they are so creative on utilise my flowers to place on bowl.. make it look more special than just a flower... Service was good also not much comment from my friends and relative. Only comment was from my mum said that the food was not so hot for our main tables. I'm ok with it cause i move around so all my food also cool. :wink: Oh! we get a gift from the hotel wedding planner at our bridal suite.. it was so lovely of her.. i should thanks her for this! Overall, we are satisfied with Vistana Hotel!

elainetham, their banquet hall could only take max 32 tables unfortunately.. Hope all this could help!

Hello poisonivy and elainetham,

Just forwarded the packages and pictures! The pictures that i forward was not from my wedding but i took from others wedding as the hotel wedding planner invited us for decor viewing.. so i took some pictures of it! :lol: Very nice couples, they allowed us to take photos, also compliment the hotel wedding planner and said this hotel was good.. heheh.. help to promote the hotel maybe he got special discount, i think.. Anyhow, i will forward mine later once i get it.. my theme colour was pink, silver and cream.. FYI : The hotel do not provide fresh flowers.. Contact persons was wai wai - 019 6655713 she is very nice person and understand our budget, she will try to throw in some free things to us which could save our budget.. that mean a lot for us!

The decoration was very nice on my wedding day.. they are so creative on utilise my flowers to place on bowl.. make it look more special than just a flower... Service was good also not much comment from my friends and relative. Only comment was from my mum said that the food was not so hot for our main tables. I'm ok with it cause i move around so all my food also cool. :wink: Oh! we get a gift from the hotel wedding planner at our bridal suite.. it was so lovely of her.. i should thanks her for this! Overall, we are satisfied with Vistana Hotel!

elainetham, their banquet hall could only take max 32 tables unfortunately.. Hope all this could help!

Thanks, MMC! Your info really helpful...

hey.. i got to know Vistana Hotel is participate on the coming Mid Valley Bridal Fair.. check it out! usually they will provide some upgrade or free items during bridal fair.. good luck for hunting! all the best on negotiate!

Hi Lizzie,

send! pls check.. :lol:

Hello MMC,

I am new here. Could you share the quote with me too? Thanks!

My email address is planetzee@hotmail.com

Dear MMC,

I'm new here.

Can you send me the quotation as well? Thanks!

My email address is xioting1192@yahoo.com

Thank you very much :biggrin:

Hi Xioting..

Did you get my mail? There are also participated at the coming Bridal Fair at Mid Valley.. Maybe got good offer and could match with your request! :cheers: but is good to call them for space 1st..

Dear MMC,

I'm new here.

Can you send me the quotation as well? Thanks!

My email address is xioting1192@yahoo.com

Thank you very much :biggrin:

Hi all,

My AD is this coming sunday!! OMG.. i'm so excited!! back to topic.. i went to their banquet hall "so called" due to the pillars and lower ceiling last 2 weeks to view their decoration from another couples wedding cause they have the maximum tables (32 tables). I'm afraid mine will be increase too :tongue: . I took some pictures too, their room was simply, elegent and of course very nice. I personally like it this way.. not so fancy. Let me know if you want the pictures! sorry that I do not know how to attached it here.. :biggrin:

Hi MMC, we have also shortlisted Vistana KL. Much appreciate if you could email me the photos :) My email address is sgsk78@yahoo.com. Thanks a mil! Cheers.

Hi lovecharms,

Sorry for the late reply. Tight up with lot of work now.. just reply your mail.. Pls Check! :lol::lol:

Hi MMC, we have also shortlisted Vistana KL. Much appreciate if you could email me the photos :) My email address is sgsk78@yahoo.com. Thanks a mil! Cheers.

Hi lovecharms,

Sorry for the late reply. Tight up with lot of work now.. just reply your mail.. Pls Check! :lol::lol:

Thank u very much! You're a doll :) Still have some queries, which have been emailed to you, hope you would be able to share :) Thanks again!

Hi Rosanne,

U got mail!!

Hey all,

can any 1 forward the quotation for vistana hotel to me? Im interested on it. chewyin.ann@gmail.com

cheers

Hi MMC ... Much appreciate if you could email me some Vistana photos and wedding quote : )

My email address is sweeann@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi Sweet Pea,

Sorry late reply.. quit some times didn't check on MB already.. I'm afraid i don have their quote anymore :oops: deleted since the wedding already over for sometimes.. anywhere, we still keep in touch.. I get her to send it directly to you if you are ok with it! You could also check on their website :www.vistanahotels.com directly. Hope this could help! Happy Hunting! :biggrin:

Hi MMC ... Much appreciate if you could email me some Vistana photos and wedding quote : )

My email address is sweeann@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Dear all,

My AD just end on December 19th, just to share on my experience with VKL.

Everything was absolutely perfect. We were sooooo happy that we decided to have our wedding dinner at Vistana Hotel.

The wedding planner were such an immense pleasure to work with, and we really appreciate everything

that she did for us to make everything so beautiful. We had a really last minute changes on the decoration theme colour, from pink to gold on the actual day.

They manage to change it! Awesome!!

We had a brilliant night and really enjoyed ourselves. The staff were lovely to us from the time we arrived at Vistana Hotel

and were a great help on Saturday night, the decoration at ballroom were sooooo lovely, the rooms were fantastic!

The Banquet Manager was very helpful also.

Oh.. not forgetful the Chef, the food was good only hiccup was during our food tasting we had seabass then we changed to Catfish on the actual day.

My menu just RM800nett per table.

I'll definitely highly recommend Vistana Hotel!

Hi all,

My AD is this coming sunday!! OMG.. i'm so excited!! back to topic.. i went to their banquet hall "so called" due to the pillars and lower ceiling last 2 weeks to view their decoration from another couples wedding cause they have the maximum tables (32 tables). I'm afraid mine will be increase too :tongue: . I took some pictures too, their room was simply, elegent and of course very nice. I personally like it this way.. not so fancy. Let me know if you want the pictures! sorry that I do not know how to attached it here.. :biggrin:

Hi, I'm considering Vistana too, can you send me the pictures? Mu e-mail is imm.mei@gmail.com

Hi MMC & piggydsickcat,

I'm considering Vistana for my wedding also, can both of you please share your photos with me. My biggest concern is the 2 pillars in the hall.

My e-mail address - natty2910@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum. I'm going to have my wedding next year, thought of Vistana, KL. Any comment on it?

Can anyone share ur AD photos n experience with me?

Thanks.

Hi Noven,

Hope my reply not too late for you.. Vistana now is having promotion on Wedding Package.. maybe it will be great that you can call the sales person directly. Her name is wai wai @ 019-6655 713.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my weddings and the most important was i just pay for the menu price the rest of it such as decoration, pa system all are free from the hotel!!

Worth to give a try on negotiation to shortlist on the hotel selection..

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum. I'm going to have my wedding next year, thought of Vistana, KL. Any comment on it?

Thanks.

Hey girls,

Worth to try for Vistana Hotel KL.

The actual day dishes are good - surprising better than my food tasting session.

Decoration and services are good too.

Thanks for Wai Wai and her team!

Hi, MMC & September2010,

Im interested in Vistana hotel for my wedding dinner next year. Mine to share your photos taken there?

If not mistaken when i read earlier posts, they did provide complimentary pre-cocktails at the poolside...any one had take this or any photo to share?

As i will not have 'pick up bride' session. Would plan to have the tea ceremony 2 hours before the dinner, which some hotels will have provide setup for tea ceremony at the bridal suite. But, my ideal is can have the tea ceremony at the poolside setup with pre-cocktails, then only proceed to ballroom for dinner.

Hi Noven,

Hope my reply not too late for you.. Vistana now is having promotion on Wedding Package.. maybe it will be great that you can call the sales person directly. Her name is wai wai @ 019-6655 713.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my weddings and the most important was i just pay for the menu price the rest of it such as decoration, pa system all are free from the hotel!!

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hey,

Yes, vistana will provide pre -cocktails at poolside , at a corner of the entrance to the hall, can start the pre cocktails as early as 6.30 pm. FYI, you will only have the access to the manjung room 2 hours before your wedding dinner, means as early as 5 pm assuming your dinner "schedule" to start at 7 pm ( which usually impossible - malaysia time, always late by 1 hr).

You can discuss with Wai wai on your ideal tea ceremony at poolside, but, again, is an open air area, no shelter, you must also have back up plan in case is raining.

And if i m not mistaken, Vistana package only provides bridal room - not bridal suite. It is just a small room - i guess not spacious enough for your tea ceremony.

For the package price - around RM 800 ( include 1 nite bridal room stay, 1 nite honeymoon stay at any Vistana hotel, basic decoration + PA system, bridal car parking, waive on corkage for wine/liquor, free flow soft drink + chinese tea, ice caving, dummy cake, sparking juice for wedding toss...etc).

FYI, 2 pillars in the manjung room, i knew some brides are really concerned on it, but for me, not a major issue, as i put on 2 projectors on the left and right of the stage.

My previous concern was the quality of the food ( more than the blocking of the view due to the pillars). But, surprisingly the actual day dishes were yummy than my food tasting session.

Parking wise, around 100++ parking bay at hotel basement parking, but also option to park at roadside along the hotel.

Hope this can help ya! :lol:

Hi, MMC & September2010,

Im interested in Vistana hotel for my wedding dinner next year. Mine to share your photos taken there?

If not mistaken when i read earlier posts, they did provide complimentary pre-cocktails at the poolside...any one had take this or any photo to share?

As i will not have 'pick up bride' session. Would plan to have the tea ceremony 2 hours before the dinner, which some hotels will have provide setup for tea ceremony at the bridal suite. But, my ideal is can have the tea ceremony at the poolside setup with pre-cocktails, then only proceed to ballroom for dinner.

Hi Noven,

Hi all,

Thanks.