xiaoxiao

Vistana Hotel, K.L

Dear September2010,

Appreciate on your information. As i do not want the traditional 'pick bridal process'..n plus my dream wedding is party at poolside (which too costly if were to get 200 guests at poolside, not in my budget)...Since u said the pool is just at a corner of the entrance to the hall...so i can invite only relatives and close frens at poolside 2 hours before dinner, to have tea ceremony there...then by 7pm only all the guests at the ballroom. Wonder do they provide setup for canopy at the pool incase rain as u said... i had email them for quotation, hope they return to me soon.

Btw, can share with me your AD photos? Especially the view of the pool and ballroom.

Is the traffic there very bad on Sat night?

Hey,

Yes, vistana will provide pre -cocktails at poolside , at a corner of the entrance to the hall, can start the pre cocktails as early as 6.30 pm. FYI, you will only have the access to the manjung room 2 hours before your wedding dinner, means as early as 5 pm assuming your dinner "schedule" to start at 7 pm ( which usually impossible - malaysia time, always late by 1 hr).

You can discuss with Wai wai on your ideal tea ceremony at poolside, but, again, is an open air area, no shelter, you must also have back up plan in case is raining.

And if i m not mistaken, Vistana package only provides bridal room - not bridal suite. It is just a small room - i guess not spacious enough for your tea ceremony.

For the package price - around RM 800 ( include 1 nite bridal room stay, 1 nite honeymoon stay at any Vistana hotel, basic decoration + PA system, bridal car parking, waive on corkage for wine/liquor, free flow soft drink + chinese tea, ice caving, dummy cake, sparking juice for wedding toss...etc).

FYI, 2 pillars in the manjung room, i knew some brides are really concerned on it, but for me, not a major issue, as i put on 2 projectors on the left and right of the stage.

My previous concern was the quality of the food ( more than the blocking of the view due to the pillars). But, surprisingly the actual day dishes were yummy than my food tasting session.

Parking wise, around 100++ parking bay at hotel basement parking, but also option to park at roadside along the hotel.

Hope this can help ya! :lol:

Hi, MMC & September2010,

Im interested in Vistana hotel for my wedding dinner next year. Mine to share your photos taken there?

If not mistaken when i read earlier posts, they did provide complimentary pre-cocktails at the poolside...any one had take this or any photo to share?

As i will not have 'pick up bride' session. Would plan to have the tea ceremony 2 hours before the dinner, which some hotels will have provide setup for tea ceremony at the bridal suite. But, my ideal is can have the tea ceremony at the poolside setup with pre-cocktails, then only proceed to ballroom for dinner.

Hi Noven,

Hope my reply not too late for you.. Vistana now is having promotion on Wedding Package.. maybe it will be great that you can call the sales person directly. Her name is wai wai @ 019-6655 713.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my weddings and the most important was i just pay for the menu price the rest of it such as decoration, pa system all are free from the hotel!!

Worth to give a try on negotiation to shortlist on the hotel selection..

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum. I'm going to have my wedding next year, thought of Vistana, KL. Any comment on it?

Can anyone share ur AD photos n experience with me?

Thanks.

hmm....hmm...i dont know how to upload photos...

Anyway, you can ask Wai wai to send you the ballroom photos together with the pool side pre-cocktail. Best you can meet with her face to face, she has a lot of good stuffs in her PC --- photos of the ballroom with different colour deco/theme, stage layout, tables layout etc etc.

Sat evening traffic...not too bad. But, if raining day, is different case.

Good luck!

Dear September2010,

Appreciate on your information. As i do not want the traditional 'pick bridal process'..n plus my dream wedding is party at poolside (which too costly if were to get 200 guests at poolside, not in my budget)...Since u said the pool is just at a corner of the entrance to the hall...so i can invite only relatives and close frens at poolside 2 hours before dinner, to have tea ceremony there...then by 7pm only all the guests at the ballroom. Wonder do they provide setup for canopy at the pool incase rain as u said... i had email them for quotation, hope they return to me soon.

Btw, can share with me your AD photos? Especially the view of the pool and ballroom.

Hey,

Yes, vistana will provide pre -cocktails at poolside , at a corner of the entrance to the hall, can start the pre cocktails as early as 6.30 pm. FYI, you will only have the access to the manjung room 2 hours before your wedding dinner, means as early as 5 pm assuming your dinner "schedule" to start at 7 pm ( which usually impossible - malaysia time, always late by 1 hr).

You can discuss with Wai wai on your ideal tea ceremony at poolside, but, again, is an open air area, no shelter, you must also have back up plan in case is raining.

And if i m not mistaken, Vistana package only provides bridal room - not bridal suite. It is just a small room - i guess not spacious enough for your tea ceremony.

For the package price - around RM 800 ( include 1 nite bridal room stay, 1 nite honeymoon stay at any Vistana hotel, basic decoration + PA system, bridal car parking, waive on corkage for wine/liquor, free flow soft drink + chinese tea, ice caving, dummy cake, sparking juice for wedding toss...etc).

FYI, 2 pillars in the manjung room, i knew some brides are really concerned on it, but for me, not a major issue, as i put on 2 projectors on the left and right of the stage.

My previous concern was the quality of the food ( more than the blocking of the view due to the pillars). But, surprisingly the actual day dishes were yummy than my food tasting session.

Parking wise, around 100++ parking bay at hotel basement parking, but also option to park at roadside along the hotel.

Hope this can help ya! :lol:

Hi, MMC & September2010,

Im interested in Vistana hotel for my wedding dinner next year. Mine to share your photos taken there?

If not mistaken when i read earlier posts, they did provide complimentary pre-cocktails at the poolside...any one had take this or any photo to share?

As i will not have 'pick up bride' session. Would plan to have the tea ceremony 2 hours before the dinner, which some hotels will have provide setup for tea ceremony at the bridal suite. But, my ideal is can have the tea ceremony at the poolside setup with pre-cocktails, then only proceed to ballroom for dinner.

Hi Noven,

Hope my reply not too late for you.. Vistana now is having promotion on Wedding Package.. maybe it will be great that you can call the sales person directly. Her name is wai wai @ 019-6655 713.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my weddings and the most important was i just pay for the menu price the rest of it such as decoration, pa system all are free from the hotel!!

Worth to give a try on negotiation to shortlist on the hotel selection..

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum. I'm going to have my wedding next year, thought of Vistana, KL. Any comment on it?

Can anyone share ur AD photos n experience with me?

Thanks.

Dear September2010,

Yup, i had contacted Wai wai yesterday and we will make an appointment to the hotel to view the ballroom soon.

Thanks for your valuable information that answered my queries.

hmm....hmm...i dont know how to upload photos...

Anyway, you can ask Wai wai to send you the ballroom photos together with the pool side pre-cocktail. Best you can meet with her face to face, she has a lot of good stuffs in her PC --- photos of the ballroom with different colour deco/theme, stage layout, tables layout etc etc.

Sat evening traffic...not too bad. But, if raining day, is different case.

Good luck!

Dear September2010,

Good good. Bear in mind Vistana is not 5 stars, but i would say it met my expectation with the $$ we spent.

Can join for YTL membership also, can redeem free stay at hotels like Marriott, R.Carlton, Cameron Highland etc with the points you collected from your dinner bill!

God bless!

Hi Sylph,

The photos no longer with me. It was all hard copy and video cause my pc was down and lost all my wedding pix! :angry: you may call the sales person directly, she got more pix to show! sorry can't help.

Hello MMC, I am considering Vistana Hotel. Can you please share your photos to seavoo3@gmail.com? Many thanks.

I got some photos and quotation from vistana. looks ok, if u aren't expecting royal grand stuff. nice and cozy. and the staff seems to be quite accomodating in the requests too.

i would like to view some pictures...anyone of u who have had your wedding at vistana kl mind sending some to me? :) my email is killua_84@hotmail.com, thanks a lot ^^

I got some photos and quotation from vistana. looks ok, if u aren't expecting royal grand stuff. nice and cozy. and the staff seems to be quite accomodating in the requests too.

hi, can you share with me the photos and quotation? my email add yvonne007_99@yahoo.com THANKS!

The package starts from RM888nett per table. I think it's quite reasonable for a hotel banquet. good comments about the food as well. The ballroom is not that grand but at least contemporary looking. no corkage charge I think. sounds like a good deal. anyone with pictures please post here so everyone can see or send to: carmenlooly@yahoo.com

Anyone knows if they provide invitation card?

Also if they give chair covers & flower arches?

They unable to give me the information when i called today

The package starts from RM888nett per table. I think it's quite reasonable for a hotel banquet. good comments about the food as well. The ballroom is not that grand but at least contemporary looking. no corkage charge I think. sounds like a good deal. anyone with pictures please post here so everyone can see or send to: carmenlooly@yahoo.com

hi carmen you've got the quotation from vistana? at rm888nett er table? do you mind to share with us? thanks!!

Hi Ranul! I've just got a quotation from the PIC in Vistana. The package is at RM938++. But then again, I told her my potential wedding date is in 2013 so maybe that's the 2013 pricing =[

Hi Ranul! I've just got a quotation from the PIC in Vistana. The package is at RM938++. But then again, I told her my potential wedding date is in 2013 so maybe that's the 2013 pricing =[

is that the cheapest package? wow....if u dont mind, can share the package details?

anyway, if u really interested to sign up, perhaps it's better to do so during bridal fair, coz they may waive the service charge...many hotels do that....

congrats to u :)

update on Vistana Wedding Package... is now at no price. based on your own create menu! but the best part was all included such as decoration, red wine, wedding arch, tea ceremony and etc