Whitetulips

Shangri-la, Putrajaya

Dear all,

Hi, has anyone had any experienced in attending a wedding, or had your wedding held at shang, putrajaya?

wanted to find out more about the service, price, ambience, deco, etc..

looking at around 200pax, held end of 08, or early09.

do anyone knows whether so they have a garden wedding as well?

appreciate your feedbacks ;)

Hi Whitetulips,

The last I checked with Shang putra, they only cater for 150pax max. You'd better call them up to check again.

Hi Whitetulips,

What Peachuhz said was correct. They only cater min of 10 tables and 15 tables, tops. For 2008, it is RM1800++ per table of 10 persons. They have chinese, international buffet and western menus, if I don't recall wrongly.

Yes, they do have garden ceremonial wedding. If I am not mistaken, for the garden wedding, its RM5500++ and 30 persons max. Their garden ceremonial wedding package include 2kg cake, bridal bouquet & corsages, flower pedestals, chairs with covers, drinks and light snacks & basic PA system.

Just give them a buzz or email, they are very prompt in replying and pretty helpful. I love the ambience and the hill-top location. High privacy and classy. However, I find their price is rather on the high-range and the max table is only 15, can't reduce my guest lists to that amount :P

hi peachuz, janice,

thx for the feedback.. nvr know they cud oni accomodate a min of 10 tables and 15 tables.. and the price!! thats waaaaaaaay out of my budget..

agree with you on the location n ambience thou, its really beautiful, quiet, and private.. but definately not anywhere close to my budget :(

guess i have to strike shang out of my list..