jojo11

Bridal Shop Directory - Kuching / Sarawak

hi,

i dont know kuching that well, as i've only been there once, but my fiance is from there and rekons that we have to get a bs from there.. IT would really help if anyone could recommend any bs there... Most important of course is the dresses and service, price after..

Thanks

hi,

i dont know kuching that well, as i've only been there once, but my fiance is from there and rekons that we have to get a bs from there.. IT would really help if anyone could recommend any bs there... Most important of course is the dresses and service, price after..

Thanks

Jacky Studio. Can say is No:1 in Kch

It depends on your budget ..

Alvin Leong oso not bad and he did PS in Aus. He is more to outdoor shooting and his indoor photos .. in my view .. just so so ..

I will engage with Jacky studio .. like wat alan said, he can consider as NO1 in Kuching, if not mistaken, mushroom king oso not bad. I haven't go to mushroom king to make survey.

well.. my budget is pretty much anything less then 10k i guess... thinking of getting wats thought to be the best i guess for photography or which one with the best range.. i was thinking of made to measure as well? you all think its good or to choose the gowns would be better?

Which bs would is good for made to measure n which bs is good for their wide range n best type of gowns

I'll be paying a visit to all these studios after cny... thanks so much for so many recommendations..

jojo11, if u go to france taipei and if u think u wanna take the package there, pls inform me...

i tot of taking photo there, but at last i'll take at kl. therefore, my package there seems wasted.

if u want, i can transfer mine to u..

hey, but if u r not interested, it doesnt reli matter..

btw, my fren said great wall also not bad..

haha but still jacky no1 la

Jojo11, my friend is on paternity leave. I will see if he is willing to share his PS link with u and also the bridal shop name ok? :)

hi all..i might planning to get my PS in MIRI as in travelling to MIRI is easier than to KL...can anyone tell me is ther any good one

?

hi all..i might planning to get my PS in MIRI as in travelling to MIRI is easier than to KL...can anyone tell me is ther any good one

?

Hi there!

I am working in Miri but got married in Penang as both my husband and I are from there. I didnt get a PS done in Miri but I have friends who did it at Amy's and also Mona Lisa.

I rented my WG from MOna Lisa Bridal, personally i think their gowns are nicest. With Amy Bridal, their photos are not bad, but maybe u would like to think of your own styles as I have heard from friends that they are quite repetitive, meaning they use the same styles for every customer. Some of Mona Lisa's pics look nice too. Santiago has some very pretty evening gowns too if you want to check them out. I suggest you go take a look and then try to decide. Good luck! :)

Hi Chelvin

I surveryed most of the Miri BS, i would suggest you to ask detail questions like whether you can get back the soft copies?

coz i remember a few of them did not return the soft copies.

?

>>hi emile.. do they charge for the softcopies? n do u mean they promise to give the softcopies n end up they did not give??pls forgive me as i m a bit confuse here..thanx...do u have any comment about most of the bs that u oredy survey??

hi everyone,

had a busy christmas.. hahaha..

Marcelina, i'll let u know if i'm gonna use france taipei.. but still not sure as i'm not in kuching... Jus a question, what made u to choose a kl bs ah? i'm trying to choose between the two of the places...

amylig, coolz... thanks so much for gonna recommend me some ps n bs...

have a happy 2008 !

joanne

joanne, actually i chose the kl bs coz coincidently i am going to kl around the time i wish to take the ps.

coz i am from miri, if i go kch, it takes aroudn the same price going to kl and kch..

so since i already bought the ticket to kl, i just take the photo there lo, somemore got free stay ma

Ladies,

Can someone please post/list down the name and contact of the BS in Kuching/Sarawak here- then i can pinned it permanently to the forum so that other member can find it easily?

Sorry orang penang tak pernah pergi sarawak! :P :P

ok .. i can do it .. if i missed any BS please add in

1. Alvin Leong

2. Jacky studio

3. Pearl Bridal studio

4. Crown Bridal studio

5. Great Wall Bridal studio

6. Hollywood Bridal studio

7. Genesis Bridal studio

8. My wedding collection Bridal studio

9. Mushroom King bridal studio

10. France Taipei bridal studio

11. I-Bell bridal studio

12. Prince Bridal studio

13. Gloria Bridal studio

14. Michelle Bridal studio

ahhh .. there some which I do not know the name :P opss .. sorry can't help on that.

contact ah? I nid sometime to look for it :) please be patience ya :P

Ladies,

Can someone please post/list down the name and contact of the BS in Kuching/Sarawak here- then i can pinned it permanently to the forum so that other member can find it easily?

Sorry orang penang tak pernah pergi sarawak! :P :P

ok .. i can do it .. if i missed any BS please add in

1. Alvin Leong

No. 570, Jln Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-35 9190

2. Jacky studio

No. 18, Jln Crookshank, 93000 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-41 1331

3. Pearl Bridal wedding house

No. 2283, Jln Rubber Barat, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-24 8563

4. Crown Bridal studio

They have moved to new premise

5. Great Wall Bridal studio

No. 88, Ground Floor, Jln Sekama, 93300 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-42 3411

6. Hollywood Bridal studio

No. 309, 1st Floor, Jln Abell, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-23 8771

7. Genesis Bridal studio

No. 10210, Ground Floor, Jln Tun Jugah, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-45 4829

8. My wedding collection Bridal studio

No. 67, Ground Floor, Jln Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-41 9378

9. Mushroom King bridal studio

No. 209, 2nd Floor, Jln Ban Hock, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-41 5527

10. France Taipei bridal studio

No. 10, Ground Floor, Eastmoore Centre, Jln Rock, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-41 1006

11. I-Bell bridal studio

No. 69, Jln Batu Lintang, Ong Guan Tee Estate, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-41 1202

12. Prince Vogue Bridal studio

No. 4, Jln Batu Lintang, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-24 3066

13. Gloria Bridal studio

No. 138, 1st Floor, Jln Penrissen Batu 7, Pekan Batu 7, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak

Contact number: 082-61 7912

14. Michelle Bridal studio

They have moved to new premise, I think the contact number still remain the same

Contact number: 082-42 0898

I hope it helps :)

I just got back from Miri, surprised to know Wedding Couture & GTC was there too ...

anyway, hope the below helps :)

Soo Chew Studio

No.2 High Street, 98000 Miri, Sarwak

Telephone: 6085-420776 / 434519

Fax : 6 085-416871

Web Site: http://www.SooChew.com

Typhoon Studio

Lot 1432,Lorong 5,Commercial Centre,Krokop,P. O. Box 29,98007 Miri,Sarawak.

Telephone : 6-085-414439

Fax : 6-085-421577

Chris Studio

Lot 2402,Boulevard Commercial Center, Miri-Pujut Road, 98000 Miri,Sarawak.

Telephone : 6 085-429725</H2><H2 class=content-title>Bridal & Fairy Studio

Lot 2551, Jalan Piasau Jaya,Bulatan Shophouse,98000 Miri,Sarawak

Telephone : 6 085-665273

Essence Bridal

Amy Hair Studio

Ken Pro Photography

2384 Jalan Boulevard 1,Boulevard Commercial Center,98000 Miri,Sarawak

Telephone : 6 085-433471

Santiago Bridal Photo Studio

http://www.santiago-miri.com/

Milan Wedding Gallery

Lot 577, 1st Floor, pelita Commercial Center,Miri Pujut Road,98000 Miri,Sarawak

Telephone : 085-418820

Mona Lisa Wedding

No. 2428,Block 5 Boulevard Commercial Centre,3Km, Jalan Miri-Pujut,98000 Miri,Sarawak

Telephone: 085-41 5753

Wedding Couture (Miri Branch)

2nd floor, lot 1380 Centre Point Commercial Centre Phase 2, Miri.

Telephone : 085-427871 / 428871 </H2>

wow .. got wedding corture in Miri oh!

have been a long time didn't go to Miri :P maybe next year we will going there to meet HB's and my ex-colleagues before our AD then at the same time to have few tables makan with them :)

well, my prev visit in Miri before tis was early March this year. They now hav secret receipe, 1901 hotdog & Starbucks. i heard kenny rogers is coming up ? :rolleyes:

Also got to know they just had their bridal fair early oct if not mistaken, coz the banners still stuck to the lamp post :P

I believe, BS in KL in PJ is spreading to the east. so, there will be more choices to the future BTB overthere :)

stephy,

wah .. not bad ah .. secret recipe oso landed in Miri :P I still remember few years ago in Miri .. sigh .. what a boring town, got no place to go beside beach and jogging :D then I should tell HB, we need to pay a visit to Miri again, meet his friends and mine too :)

Ya .. I know BS in KL starts to land their foot pring in east, for example: Superstar came to Kuching for few times already, within a year they can come for more than 2 times .. ahhh .. is that KL's market is hard for them??

i think so .. coz market here is very competitive. Especially when there are too many located in the same area. Unlike in Miri, they dont have a main street for BS, so it's everywhere :) Pricing & Package wise, i'm sure more or less will differ from KL / PJ just to cater the needs for ppl over there.

stephy,

Ya you are right, KL is more competitive. I think Mirian also fed-up with their local BS and shooting style, some even come down to Kuching for their pre-wed shot and since now they have 1 or 2 from abroad, that's really give them some choice.