jojo11

Bridal Shop Directory - Kuching / Sarawak

Hi Rachel,

So did u find any BS in KK? Mind to share with me coz i'm still looking for the correct BS for myself :o

I'd searched the website for some of the BS recommed in this forum but since not all the BS have their own webpage, it's very difficult for me to decide :P

Can anyone out there share their photo/package with me for the BS they have sign up? will appreciate for the help :D

How about list of bridal shops in Kota kinabalu?

My bf is working at kk, so i was thinking that it would be easier if we had our pictures taken there.

KeiKei,

May I know your budget? are you more to beautiful fancy gowns or photo quality?

Hi, beautifulgown.

Thanks, emmm.... my budget not so muc lor...ard 2k o 2k++ coz i ned to spend another 1k++ to rent white n nite gown for actual day. For me ah, i wil more to the photo quality lor, of coz gowns don too lousy lar.

Actually my request very simple, wat i ned is most important 3 photo (1 - my own parent, 1 - parent in law, 1 - bridal bedroom) and 1 album.

keikei,

how about go for freelance? tailor-made your own gown since you have RM1k budget for that, what do you think?

If you go for freelance, you can get back the softcopy but most important you have to like the shooting style. I go for freelance, source everything by myself and my gowns are from China (my cousin is there) and now I tailor-made another evening gown - local (kuching) but will only get it done next year before my AD and will wear it for another round of shooting :)

Good thing about freelance is you can get back the softcopy, differ feel of photos but you can tell the photographers the style that you want :) that will cost less than RM2k. :)

keikei,

how about go for freelance? tailor-made your own gown since you have RM1k budget for that, what do you think?

If you go for freelance, you can get back the softcopy but most important you have to like the shooting style. I go for freelance, source everything by myself and my gowns are from China (my cousin is there) and now I tailor-made another evening gown - local (kuching) but will only get it done next year before my AD and will wear it for another round of shooting :)

Good thing about freelance is you can get back the softcopy, differ feel of photos but you can tell the photographers the style that you want :) that will cost less than RM2k. :)

Freelance? wow.... heard siok o, is it at Kuching? May i know d location? I might go Kuching next weekend, mayb i can go hav a look ther. emmm.... thanks beautifulgown

keikei,

might I ask where do you come from?

I had 2 sets pre-wedding photos, first set from KL's photographers and second set from Kuching's photographers :)

Good thing about freelance is you got back all your softcopy but you need to DIY from A - Z including your actual day, since you are not signing with Bridal shop, thus you need to do your own bridal car, bouquet, gowns, make-up, kinda headache too :P but I got what I want :)

Let me PM you my pre-wedding photos :) first 2 sets were done by KL's photographers then another 2 sets were done by Kuching's photographers :)

Please give your comments :)

Hi, beautifulgown

Really great ur photo, dis is mostly wat i wan lor. I like natural photographer style :P . Your dis kuching's photographers is it taken at Freelance? n i wana ask tat, if taken at Freelance, is it include gown n make up? In miri, i have bridal shop do everyting for me... so actual day shd no b a problem.

I am from Miri actually.

Thanks for show me your pre-wweddong photos here (fantastic really).

KeiKei,

All my photos are taken by freelance photographers. mmm .. it doesn't include gowns and make up, I sauce everything by myself. :)

If sign up with BS, you don't need to worry everything, they will handle it for you. hahaha .. me itchy hands lah, go for freelance and end up I have to do it from A-Z :P

ahh .. so actually you are from Miri :) if I'm not mistaken, Miri has few good freelance photographers (sorry I forgot their name :P)

Thanks for your compliment :) thanks thanks.

KeiKei,

All my photos are taken by freelance photographers. mmm .. it doesn't include gowns and make up, I sauce everything by myself. :)

If sign up with BS, you don't need to worry everything, they will handle it for you. hahaha .. me itchy hands lah, go for freelance and end up I have to do it from A-Z :P

ahh .. so actually you are from Miri :) if I'm not mistaken, Miri has few good freelance photographers (sorry I forgot their name :P )

Thanks for your compliment :) thanks thanks.

Hi, beautifulgown,

so do u hav any BS to recommend? Cos i wish to hav full set of package (include gown, make up and photo). But dis package i jus need for pre-wedding photo. I don need for actual day since i already have BS in Miri wil done it all for me.

Yea, actually Miri quite lot photographer, but i don like their service expecially modify technique...hehhhee :P . But not muc BS i go lar. I had few fren married last year, i found dis same problem from their photo, so i totally don wan take at Miri. :P ... mayb i ngiao ji o wat lar

Keikei,

mmm .. with your budget can be done in some BS since you are just take their photography and now the whole package.

I will suggest you Pearl Bridal shop and Great Wall, if you come to Kuching do drop by these two bridal shops, so far I have not heard any bad comments for these two BSs :)

KeiKei,

Grand Continental ya .. then you are nearer to GreatWall, if you are using taxi, am sure they know where is GreatWall, as for pearl, mention it is at Jalan Kerata api, I don't have the address, need to check at yellow pages :) sorry ya.

You are welcome, oh ya .. another one is Michelle Bridal, not too far from your hotel too. mmm .. I don't recommend that because their photos not very good, but the tuakeinio veli nice person :)

You are welcome, oh ya .. another one is Michelle Bridal, not too far from your hotel too. mmm .. I don't recommend that because their photos not very good, but the tuakeinio veli nice person :)

I'm getting marry next year after CNY. Wonder should i go back to MIRI for PS or take it in PJ? How much is the entry level price in MIRI?

MomoCo,

in order to save the trouble, just take in PJ :)

I'm not from Miri, not sure about the package rate offer in Miri's BSs.

Sure, thanks Beautifulgown...i thought u ll have more info about wedding in sarawak... :)

Anyone have more info?

MomoCo,

ahhh no la :P I only had Kuching information :P

I stayed at Miri for 2 yrs but not much explore and never went to their BSs to survey :P sorry ya.

Hi, MomoCo,

I wil suggest u take at PJ, since u at ther.

Miri here, my opinion lar, their editing too over, i don like. and most hav add up price after everyting r done.

I hav few fren married last year... mostly r dis problem.

I am from Miri, but i don wan take here, I am searching, Kl, Johor, KK and kuching.

BUT u can ask ask here lar... if u wish to try.

I went to survey 4 BSs last Weekends. Shocking and surprise when compare all the packages value offered by different BSs. My Wedding Collection - RM3K++, Pearl Studio (indoor only), Prince Vogue & Hollywood Bridal - RM2K++...

Still in the middle of considering which BS to choose from. :unsure:

Ling,

Actually Prince Vogue belongs to our buddy's friend thus we get more deals. Frankly speaking, I like both gowns from Prince Vogue & Pearl Studio. The problems here is $ matters. Pearl will charge me around RM600+ for VIP gowns and Prince will be charging me RM380 per exclusive gown. Like one of their exclusive gown very much though!

juanil,

I heard from Shen, Prince Vogue will bad mouth others, how do you find Vogue service?

If you are more into gowns, chose the one can give better gowns with better/reasonable charge =)