jojo11

Bridal Shop Directory - Kuching / Sarawak

Hi mindy_mint_tea,

I know in Shen's blog have this promotion with this BS but I'm not sure whether it is belong to him.

oooo ic.....no wonder the tauke keep saying shen is best photographer in sarawak, international standard bla bla bla..... but wat you mean part time photographer?

mindy_mint_tea,

If not mistaken, Shen just their 'part-time' photographer, the studio doesn't belong to Shen. =)

oooooo ic.... they things very nice and classy. album gown photo etc etc etc. price not very expensive oso. quite good. too bad i already got my packgage sign already. if not i think i will go the veil

mindy_mint_tea,

meaning if there is any assignment and Shen's time is free he will shoot for their customers. =)

BG,

i sign a bridal in JB. i regret actually coz very mafan. i will sign shen if i know he is veil photographer.

their pacakage quite good. worth money. start from 3300, but is another photog. shen will do ohter package. 4300and 5300. to me i think worth and good deal cos many bridal now already at least 4000. some more their gown really good quality and super nice.

mindy_mint_tea,

How's their packages like?

Which bridal shop you are signed up?

mindy_mint_tea,

ahhh I see I see

Then maybe you can get Shen as your AD's PG?

Yes, you are right. Now the wedding package with a better one at least RM4k and above.

But you must remember ya, the $ that you paid will eventually sit inside your cabinet or drawer. hehehe just like my case, my albums are just sit inside the drawer =D so spend it wisely and get good PG and VG on your AD =) that one really worth paying.

i noe i noe... but already pay for pre wedding so cannot take back money oledi.

i ask for shen quotation again yesterday. wah... a lot different already lah. really out of budget liau lo. if really want good photog have to squeeze here and there. but the thing is kuching not many photog. broke liau. mati...........

mindy_mint_tea,

May I know your budget?

My colleague is a newbie but she shoots in my AD, photos not too bad =) but I don't know how much she charge, guess she also doesn't know how much to charge as she never shoot in any wedding before except mine =P

BG,

tq for offer. but hubby and i prefer good n experience photog so we don mind pay a bit more. it is once in a life time somemore we still got budget. but i thik shen no available on our wedding day. (he haven confirm but hv to check his calendar 1st) so if realy cannot then we got more thikn to solve lo.

mindy_mint_tea,

May I know your budget?

My colleague is a newbie but she shoots in my AD, photos not too bad =) but I don't know how much she charge, guess she also doesn't know how much to charge as she never shoot in any wedding before except mine =P

mindy_mint_tea,

no problem =) just suddenly think of my colleague who are also into photography and she is sort-of partner with Shen on my AD so she is the 2nd photographer =P

When is your wedding? Hope he can feedback to you as soon as he can, if he is not available on your date then you have more time to search for another photographer.

BG,

shen confirm he cannot do for me coz he got other ppl book him already. my wedding is beginning of december. so now have to search again who is good. wedding headache never end.

mindy_mint_tea,

no problem =) just suddenly think of my colleague who are also into photography and she is sort-of partner with Shen on my AD so she is the 2nd photographer =P

When is your wedding? Hope he can feedback to you as soon as he can, if he is not available on your date then you have more time to search for another photographer.

mindy_mint_tea,

aiks .. mmm .. then you got to quickly find the PG that you like, if it is a good date most PG will be booked by the couple.

All the best ya =)

Hi beautifulgown,

I just want to ask something.. Sign up from a BS will be cheaper or having a freelancer for photography+wedding gown would be cheaper?

Sign up for BS saves all the hassle and everything is included in the package rite?

Hiring freelancer can be something nice as well.. Everything will be in a separate package.. Will it be much cheaper?

Do you have any good freelancer contact?

TQ.

Hi there.. who want transfer France and Taipei in kuching package its a RM2999 package.. I deposited rm1500 already if u want I can transfer to u.. u just pay to me rm1000. I personally discount RM500 to anyone who is interested pm me

mlky9290@gmail.com

Thanks. Which mean ur package only cost 2499 its a 7gowns (3wedding gown&2dinner wear)+2 traditional got japanese, korean, chinese and lot more. Include 30poses photo. U can go to F&T to take a look at their dress if u find suitable one then u pm me thanks! :))

mlky9290@gmail.com