missy28

Anyone know Dr. Chong Hon?

:( i need help does anyone know doctor Chong Hon ? His clinic is at jln. klang lama. i just need to know is he good or not ? pls. help me!

isit opposite pearl international hotel? Next to the shop selling lights?

If its the one, Steven's mum had some minor surgery about more than 15 years ago there... those days according to her mum its ok lar... clean and Dr Chong is very caring to the patient and the wife also helping out at the clinic. Dr Chong also attached to Pantai Cheras hospital those days..

But these info was some years ago la... dono still can help you or not.

isit opposite pearl international hotel? Next to the shop selling lights?

If its the one, Steven's mum had some minor surgery about more than 15 years ago there... those days according to her mum its ok lar... clean and Dr Chong is very caring to the patient and the wife also helping out at the clinic. Dr Chong also attached to Pantai Cheras hospital those days..

But these info was some years ago la... dono still can help you or not.

:) thankyou for your help! i went to see him for my preg check up recently but he don't concern at all and his fee is very high. check up, give folic and small white pills for r.m. 289 :(

i dont know about the charges though... i din ask his mum... but still mayb people change after all these years. He used to be very caring. I tink business should be good liao . :P

sori dear, he is one of those cutthroat doctors around. When i conceived my third kid at age 36, i was very concern abt Down Syn. When i check his fee for amniocentesis, it was doubled of what other doctors charge. His consultation and delivery fees were also on the high side. Saw him twice, then cabut. If u stay ard OKR, maybe see somebody fr Tmn Desa. Remembered seing some good recommendations from this site.

oh gosh.... i went to see him this noon cos i felt that there's something rolling inside me when i sleep...

Checked... after done ultrasound... he say that i have uterus fibroid and need surgically removed.. after hearing this.. my tears come out uncontrollably. :(

the charges? RM 659.... i felt that its expensive but due to shock status... i dun care about the charges anymore.

Planned to get 2nd opinion.. any reconmendation?

Unfortunately, I just saw this post .... after I started googling about this doctor.

My experience has not been very pleasant, both in terms of his demeanour and the charges.

This is my first pregnancy, and I have been going to him for the past 3-4 months.

I don't feel perfectly at ease with him, hard to explain but kind of a woman's feeling. I guess it's his bedside manners.

Because I wasn't at ease, I asked around and checked out other gynaecologists. Finally, I decided to switch to Dr Raman, who is supposed to be very experienced and comes highly recommended (he was supposed to have trained many of the current crop of gynae in town!).

I felt much more comfortable -- and decided to switch to him immediately. Then came the bill -- it's at least 20-30% cheaper. What a bonus ... I guess Chong Hon somehow tries to squeeze in other procedures, examinations, tests -- just to pad up the bill.

Perfectly happy that I made the switch.

p/s it's not easy to get on to see dr raman -- he will normally reject and will passes on the simple cases to his partners. he will only keep the more complicated cases. One of my friends is having her 4th kid :wacko3: with him, and managed to convince him to accept me. Thank you Zeyi!