ChinSiew

CS Pre-wedding photo

Hi Chin Siew,

Can I share your photos?

my email: sky_2602@yahoo.com

I am LV bride as well and I just took my shotting on last Tuesday (8th jan).... my photogarpher is Jade too and MUA is Helen.

a bit worry my photos turn out not good ler..... :o since we have the same photographer so cant wait to c your photos...

thanks...

Hi, Stephanie,

Oredy sent u the link by email.. Oh, just took ur shooting last week.. kekeke.. dun worry le.. im sure everthing turn out great! hehehe.. after u c my photo.. give me some comment ya.. hehehe..

Thank you thank you oh..

Chin Siew :P :D:lol:

Hi CS,

I have viewed your photos.... very nice photos.... and... i have the same green "wedding gown" as yours.... and i can say that the poses are same concept with mine, coz we had the same photographer ma... but my outdoor was in kl...

i am not sure if you reliase that pictures taken by Jade are some sort of "the background taken much of the space, i mean bride&bridegroom looks smaller than the backgroud".... i and my BF realised this when she shows of the pic to us on that day... but i havent see the overall pic...

by the way, did you top up your package after the shooting? i mean extra pic being orderd?

Hi CS,

I have viewed your photos.... very nice photos.... and... i have the same green "wedding gown" as yours.... and i can say that the poses are same concept with mine, coz we had the same photographer ma... but my outdoor was in kl...

i am not sure if you reliase that pictures taken by Jade are some sort of "the background taken much of the space, i mean bride&bridegroom looks smaller than the backgroud".... i and my BF realised this when she shows of the pic to us on that day... but i havent see the overall pic...

by the way, did you top up your package after the shooting? i mean extra pic being orderd?

hihi, Stephanie,

Sorry for reply late ya.. busy w my wedding n cny.. kekeke..

Oh.. u oso took tat designer gown for photo shooting.. Jade did tell us.. she will take tat photo tat way.. so tat if wan to do design.. hav enough space to do more design.. for us, v like this kind of concept.. v discuss before v start the shooting.. kkekee.. when will u view ur photo then?

Nope.. v didnt top up anything.. just follow original package.. kekeeke.. i oso feel surprise tat i can tahaN not to add on any photo.. coz to us.. is expensive.. kekeke..

Chin Siew :P :D:lol:

Hi chinSiew,

Can i share your picture too: liz_kiwi_82@yahoo.com

thanks

Hey, chonglisa,

Link PM to u de.. kindly check n c ya..

Thank you thank you

Chin siew :P :D:lol:

Hi Chin Siew,

Please share with me. shanise_sf@hotmail.com

Thx

Dear All,

Finally my Pre-wedding photo is ready to share!!! hehehe.. Let me know if u r interested to share ya.. hehehe..

Chin Siew :D :P :lol:

Congratulations Chin Siew.

Mind to share your pre-wedding photos with me? I am also LV LY bride. But my PS is in May. By the way, where did you take your outdoor photos?

Thank you very much. :)

Regards,

Ashley

hi chin siew,

pls share with me too

vonchyee@gmail.com

thnks in advance...btw, pls also let me know who was your photographer :)