e-carrie

Complaint - De Casamia SS2

Dear Tiger,

Anyway, just like the others mention.. i doubt u are really one of the BTB from Casamia as u were like the "worm in their stomach" sound like u can read their mind and telling on behalf of them. You are only one of the BTB how do u know what they thinking or what really happen? Were u one of them which involve in this issue? You can even understand or know so well that they try to made a new similar gown not the exact same one, really makes us feel that you are part of them. Do u think even if u confronted them about this issue they will be so free to story form A-Z and then u can story back A-Z again in this thread? Moreover, you are enjoying and please with Casamia's service and etc and if you are not anyone of them why did you had to be such a pain in the arse like u said and making such reply here, if they would wan to give sure a clear and remarkable reply like yours they will contact or tell face to face to their client and not thru btb to other client.. there is a lots of member here which is happy with Casamia but i dont see their reply sound so exaggerated like yours. Regarding "do u really expect these kind of news will make it in the newspaper? do u know how expensive to place a column of ads in the newspaper? do you think the newspaper will be interested in this kind of news?" Do you think this is suppose to be an advertisement? This should be news, if there is some interesting/important news the press will print it out no need you to pay. I dont think so it's a good idea that u brought up about Taipei Taipan photos is not nice at all, this will offence many Taipei Taipan's btb or those tat taken photos from that BS.

Well, I'm one of casamia brides also. My experience with them is smooth and good. I just feel that is up to individual requirements on the BS. So, some bride may be happy with certain BS, some may not. So, there is no perfect BS around because every bride have their own expectation and requirements.

This forum had help and given a lot of good information sharing between brides to be. It is a forum meant to be use to share information with each other and not to fight among members. :) It's not appropriate to over show your anger here that will indirectly or directly anger/offended other members. If this forum turn to be an anger release forum, then it looses it's main objective and usage. We are suppose to give advice to each other not to argue with each other. :) I'm confident members here is smart to think for themselves and information that they retrieve from here is just a guide for them to make their decision on which BS to choose and go to. All members are adult themselves and any bad comments on certain issue or any other BS won't easily influence them, I guess. ;) 'Cos for me I get information fron this forum on the packages, the services that is provided by any BS and then I will go personally to discuss and see the BS for myself and judge myself whether it is the right one for me or not. So arguing doesn't benefit anyone.

Just sharing you all my thoughts. :)

why you want to delete your post? something wrong? or you are one of the staff there???

if you are not happy of what we said, stand out and say your right, you have right to do that, it is a free forum. come on, be sporting.

Hi all,

i'm a new bride and had my wedding just earlier of this month. I was De Casamia bride too. This is the first time i read bad comments about de casamia... I can't help it but give my own 2 cents comments on this case..

E-carrie,

You said your cousin sister were not inform about the hair spray extra charges, but surely when the makeup artist spray on your cousin sister head, she should have realised it and not after they spray your cousin sister's fiance. Moreover, if you have really explained well to your cousin sister about refusing all the extra "add in" that the de casamia will be forcing on them, then why didn't your cousin sister said anything at all during the makeup session? also it's obvious that you and your cousin sister are very well off as even you can afford to bestow her a pre-wedding picture package. surely the extra rm30 for the hair spray would not cost an arm and a leg to your pocket, right?

About the burnt evening dress, well why didn't you all go and collect earlies (as stated in the receipt on 11 dec)? why wait until the last minutes?

On the reasons giving by the de casamia that the dress already burnt by the brides and can't be shown to you all. perhaps you should think properly that any damages to the gown, will have to bear by the brides and grooms. thus if the evening dress was really burnt by the bride, then surely this bride will try hard in hiding this fact thus prevent the returning of the said dress to de casamia. moreover, how about if the bride is at out station? eg. wedding at penang or perlis? what can de casamia ppl do but obly to call the bride and groom up asking for the return of the dress but if the couple don't want to return or give alot of excuses, what can any1 do?

anything these days are made with lots of chemicals, even dresses. even the perfume u use got alcohol in it.. surely you won't see anyone trying to use it near a fire source, right? i agreed with MsLim that gowns and resses are made of materials that some are easily torched if you stand too near any fire source.

on the dress being burnt by the bride, perhaps she accidently or something happen to her (like being attack). do u really expect these kind of news will make it in the newspaper? eg...BRIDE GOT BRUNT DAMAGING HER DRES OR BRIDE ATATCK BY FUTURE HUSBAND, THUS DAMAGE HER DRESS..

do u know how expensive to place a column of ads in the newspaper? do you think the newspaper will be interested in this kind of news? moreover, what if the bride is in remote town celebrating her weding, eg..eastern state eg.. sabah or sarawak?????

on the issue2: the reason given by the de casamia are pretty decent.

1) they said they want to tell u all face to face- surely if you could not deliver the said merchandise, then isn't the best policy is to say and explain face-to-face instead of over the phone..if over the phone, then it's a coward way..

2) on being late informing you all, pls refer to my reply on above (on the bride purposely delay in returning the gown). perhaps the de casamia only knew about it late (ie. 10dec)?

3) also on finding a similar gown to replace it, well of course if you are in situation 1, surely the best customer service will be to inform the customer the problem and offer the best solution. isn't this is better than not getting any way of solution from the de casamia? they prove they did try to help in this unfortune situation. but obvious you and your cousin are too strong headed to even consider the solution at all..

Issue 3: on the replacement of the gown, well if they did not even bother with u as customer, i don't think they will even tried sooo hard to help by engaging alot of hard work and negotiation with the designer in making sure that at least a gown can be deliver to you at all. if you already have the measuremnt, why can't the designer design and tailor the gown for your cousin? isn't veryone who went to a tailor get measured and made clothes like this?

UIssue 4: On the new gown which they show to you, you said your cousin did not like it at all as it is not the one which you had chosen earlier on, well i really do wonder, which part you did not understand at all -that they try to made a new similar gown not the exact same one!!!

on the 2 other gown which you said badly alteres, why didn't your cousin tried at all the gown on the 12dec? if you tried it then you would not have the trouble that of badly altered dress issue coming up. all gown are altered all the times to suits different type of body of all the brides which is de casamia customer, so if you think it's horrible with all the alteration, then why did you choose the said gown in the first place? why didn't u choose it properly? I believe that the gown was chosen by your cousin her self and obviously u were not there when she choose the gown as else u surely will have commented that the gown not suited to ur cousin's pettite frame.

Issue 5: yes u do can make a new gown within 20hours, heck u can even drive from kl to johor in les than 3 hours (if you speed like mad man). as i mention earlier, of course the de casamia management will try to find similar gown first before attempting to ask a designer to design a new gown. reason given is that; why would they to pay more cost for one customer only? the situation is something like when you went to buy a tv and the package said free dvd player, surely if the item not available they will replace with same thing of the value eg. hi-fi etc.

Issue 6: oversea bride word on the receipt, i think this is ok what. just a word to inform them that this customer is from oversea. i believe alot de casamia bride also from oversea, i don't believe it got any meaning on it. also if it's stated on teh receipt of the package, why u did not question them for explaination?

Issue 7: The reason that u all walk out of the bridal shop withourt any gown is because you wanted it to be so. also because your cousin already got the 2 designer (tailor made so-called-every girl's dream wedding gown by oversea designer) in your hand. sometimes its not that we as otehr brides do not have the bargaining power or the guts to back out from arguing with de casamia if we feel its wrong, but because basically, they open business to make money and we as customer only want the best, so when any problem arise, we just try to negotiate it without getting anyone hurt. Moreover there were never a bride who experience like whta you describve her which make this whole things very very fake-as if you are a competitor trying to tarnish de casamia image.

Issue 8: Grammtical error on the DVD, well if you are so damn detail about anything particulary on the dresses, surely, you and your dearest cousin did have enough time to review the said DVD before u even collect it from them. you say no one inform you about checking any grammar words etc on the DVD, well do u expect other ppl to teach you how to even eat or brush your teeth every morning? do not make it sounds as if it's their fault that the DVD contain minor grammatical error when you did not bother to check at all in the first place. on the DVD containing grammatical error and the manager admit it, well sad to say i don't think this really happen as even the most dumb person will not admit that their product got problem lah. if they knew it then they will have tried to ammend it already lor..LOL...

to sum all up, i think you are the one who is the most arrogant in this whole issues. of course the reason is because u are so god damn bossy as you are paying for the pre-wedding package at de casamia. thus surely u wnat to have alot of says in this whole matter. you are a really pathetic human being. if you did ever shown some respect and chance to negotiate then the whole things would not be ended up like this. eg. maybe your cousin will ahve better evening gown and happily being able to wear the 2 other gown which she had choosen earlier (but which u said are badly altered). moreover, if your cousin ister already have such a ncie oversea-design gown, then why do u all bother with taking de casamia gown??? since u ahve shown u are so damn rich, if the 2 gowns which u all don't like, then y don't simplay choose the gown down stairs and pay some extra to top it off? i believe the gowns down stair are very very nice and pretty..oh forgive me, i forgat that u even feel that the hair spray rm30 is too damn expensive even for you to pay..so forget my suggestion on finding the gown down stair.

another thing which i really do wonder is why are you soo focus on the burnt dress issues that you did not even elaborate on the pre-wedding picture taken. how was the de casamia picture outcome was? was it good? are your cousin happy for it? if no then why were't u even comment anything on this forum? the way u omitted the picture outcome and other details really indicate that u r only focusing on the de casamia's wrongdoing only..

most of us here are de casamia happy brides. sometimes when we see other brides that they are happy with the pre-wedding picture which for us are not so pretty, but for them it's the best thing that ever happen to them. so who are we to judge them to say that it's ugly? as long the brides are happy and contended, who are we as outsider to say anything? this is really your cousin sister wedding and never really yours in the first place, why did you had to be such a pain in the arse????

i had many friends who took their wedding picture elsewhere and i can honestly say de casamia is quite nice in term of gown and photo shot and makeup. i had a fren who took picture at Taipei Taipan, and her wedding picture are a big disaster, the dress were old and torn, the pciture design looks like 12yrs old using computer for the first time, design looks like shit, picture quality so blur and not nice at all... she pay up to rm5k for this , can u imagine???

Erm, do u girls mean this post?

Hi all,

i'm a new bride and had my wedding just earlier of this month. I was De Casamia bride too. This is the first time i read bad comments about de casamia... I can't help it but give my own 2 cents comments on this case..

E-carrie,

You said your cousin sister were not inform about the hair spray extra charges, but surely when the makeup artist spray on your cousin sister head, she should have realised it and not after they spray your cousin sister's fiance. Moreover, if you have really explained well to your cousin sister about refusing all the extra "add in" that the de casamia will be forcing on them, then why didn't your cousin sister said anything at all during the makeup session? also it's obvious that you and your cousin sister are very well off as even you can afford to bestow her a pre-wedding picture package. surely the extra rm30 for the hair spray would not cost an arm and a leg to your pocket, right?

About the burnt evening dress, well why didn't you all go and collect earlies (as stated in the receipt on 11 dec)? why wait until the last minutes?

On the reasons giving by the de casamia that the dress already burnt by the brides and can't be shown to you all. perhaps you should think properly that any damages to the gown, will have to bear by the brides and grooms. thus if the evening dress was really burnt by the bride, then surely this bride will try hard in hiding this fact thus prevent the returning of the said dress to de casamia. moreover, how about if the bride is at out station? eg. wedding at penang or perlis? what can de casamia ppl do but obly to call the bride and groom up asking for the return of the dress but if the couple don't want to return or give alot of excuses, what can any1 do?

anything these days are made with lots of chemicals, even dresses. even the perfume u use got alcohol in it.. surely you won't see anyone trying to use it near a fire source, right? i agreed with MsLim that gowns and resses are made of materials that some are easily torched if you stand too near any fire source.

on the dress being burnt by the bride, perhaps she accidently or something happen to her (like being attack). do u really expect these kind of news will make it in the newspaper? eg...BRIDE GOT BRUNT DAMAGING HER DRES OR BRIDE ATATCK BY FUTURE HUSBAND, THUS DAMAGE HER DRESS..

do u know how expensive to place a column of ads in the newspaper? do you think the newspaper will be interested in this kind of news? moreover, what if the bride is in remote town celebrating her weding, eg..eastern state eg.. sabah or sarawak?????

1) they said they want to tell u all face to face- surely if you could not deliver the said merchandise, then isn't the best policy is to say and explain face-to-face instead of over the phone..if over the phone, then it's a coward way..

2) on being late informing you all, pls refer to my reply on above (on the bride purposely delay in returning the gown). perhaps the de casamia only knew about it late (ie. 10dec)?

3) also on finding a similar gown to replace it, well of course if you are in situation 1, surely the best customer service will be to inform the customer the problem and offer the best solution. isn't this is better than not getting any way of solution from the de casamia? they prove they did try to help in this unfortune situation. but obvious you and your cousin are too strong headed to even consider the solution at all..

Issue 3: on the replacement of the gown, well if they did not even bother with u as customer, i don't think they will even tried sooo hard to help by engaging alot of hard work and negotiation with the designer in making sure that at least a gown can be deliver to you at all. if you already have the measuremnt, why can't the designer design and tailor the gown for your cousin? isn't veryone who went to a tailor get measured and made clothes like this?

UIssue 4: On the new gown which they show to you, you said your cousin did not like it at all as it is not the one which you had chosen earlier on, well i really do wonder, which part you did not understand at all -that they try to made a new similar gown not the exact same one!!!

on the 2 other gown which you said badly alteres, why didn't your cousin tried at all the gown on the 12dec? if you tried it then you would not have the trouble that of badly altered dress issue coming up. all gown are altered all the times to suits different type of body of all the brides which is de casamia customer, so if you think it's horrible with all the alteration, then why did you choose the said gown in the first place? why didn't u choose it properly? I believe that the gown was chosen by your cousin her self and obviously u were not there when she choose the gown as else u surely will have commented that the gown not suited to ur cousin's pettite frame.

Issue 5: yes u do can make a new gown within 20hours, heck u can even drive from kl to johor in les than 3 hours (if you speed like mad man). as i mention earlier, of course the de casamia management will try to find similar gown first before attempting to ask a designer to design a new gown. reason given is that; why would they to pay more cost for one customer only? the situation is something like when you went to buy a tv and the package said free dvd player, surely if the item not available they will replace with same thing of the value eg. hi-fi etc.

Issue 6: oversea bride word on the receipt, i think this is ok what. just a word to inform them that this customer is from oversea. i believe alot de casamia bride also from oversea, i don't believe it got any meaning on it. also if it's stated on teh receipt of the package, why u did not question them for explaination?

Issue 7: The reason that u all walk out of the bridal shop withourt any gown is because you wanted it to be so. also because your cousin already got the 2 designer (tailor made so-called-every girl's dream wedding gown by oversea designer) in your hand. sometimes its not that we as otehr brides do not have the bargaining power or the guts to back out from arguing with de casamia if we feel its wrong, but because basically, they open business to make money and we as customer only want the best, so when any problem arise, we just try to negotiate it without getting anyone hurt. Moreover there were never a bride who experience like whta you describve her which make this whole things very very fake-as if you are a competitor trying to tarnish de casamia image.

Issue 8: Grammtical error on the DVD, well if you are so damn detail about anything particulary on the dresses, surely, you and your dearest cousin did have enough time to review the said DVD before u even collect it from them. you say no one inform you about checking any grammar words etc on the DVD, well do u expect other ppl to teach you how to even eat or brush your teeth every morning? do not make it sounds as if it's their fault that the DVD contain minor grammatical error when you did not bother to check at all in the first place. on the DVD containing grammatical error and the manager admit it, well sad to say i don't think this really happen as even the most dumb person will not admit that their product got problem lah. if they knew it then they will have tried to ammend it already lor..LOL...

to sum all up, i think you are the one who is the most arrogant in this whole issues. of course the reason is because u are so god damn bossy as you are paying for the pre-wedding package at de casamia. thus surely u wnat to have alot of says in this whole matter. you are a really pathetic human being. if you did ever shown some respect and chance to negotiate then the whole things would not be ended up like this. eg. maybe your cousin will ahve better evening gown and happily being able to wear the 2 other gown which she had choosen earlier (but which u said are badly altered). moreover, if your cousin ister already have such a ncie oversea-design gown, then why do u all bother with taking de casamia gown??? since u ahve shown u are so damn rich, if the 2 gowns which u all don't like, then y don't simplay choose the gown down stairs and pay some extra to top it off? i believe the gowns down stair are very very nice and pretty..oh forgive me, i forgat that u even feel that the hair spray rm30 is too damn expensive even for you to pay..so forget my suggestion on finding the gown down stair.

another thing which i really do wonder is why are you soo focus on the burnt dress issues that you did not even elaborate on the pre-wedding picture taken. how was the de casamia picture outcome was? was it good? are your cousin happy for it? if no then why were't u even comment anything on this forum? the way u omitted the picture outcome and other details really indicate that u r only focusing on the de casamia's wrongdoing only..

most of us here are de casamia happy brides. sometimes when we see other brides that they are happy with the pre-wedding picture which for us are not so pretty, but for them it's the best thing that ever happen to them. so who are we to judge them to say that it's ugly? as long the brides are happy and contended, who are we as outsider to say anything? this is really your cousin sister wedding and never really yours in the first place, why did you had to be such a pain in the arse????

i had many friends who took their wedding picture elsewhere and i can honestly say de casamia is quite nice in term of gown and photo shot and makeup. i had a fren who took picture at Taipei Taipan, and her wedding picture are a big disaster, the dress were old and torn, the pciture design looks like 12yrs old using computer for the first time, design looks like shit, picture quality so blur and not nice at all... she pay up to rm5k for this , can u imagine???

yaya xinney...this was the post that had offended myself and another few BTBs. i hope others that read this do remember pls do not use such harsh language here. we are here to share, not to annoyed others :)

peace

Hi all, never had posted view on other BS except the one i went to. However, this one incident about Casamia urges me to write a few words.

Have thus far found this site to be really helpful to all brides to be as all women wish their wedding to be one of their their sweetest memories in life. And, I am grateful as I did get lots of ideas here. And I trusted them.

Hence, seriously I think all who leave words and pieces of opinions here should feel responsible for their actions as please bare in mind, many TRUST you. Thus, who do you think are you and me (who posted our views) to lie and what rights do we have to hurt other brides to be who are eagerly planning for their very own once in a lifetime ocassion?

So, I strongly hope that everyone who wishes to post something, please post only if you are sincere, if you really care and truly willing to share. Besides, as anyone could sign up and log in to this site so easily, like it or not, sisters, we need to be more alert!

Wishes all, Happy Chinese New Year & may we see more passion in those ...

Thank you.

Hi all,

E-carrie,

Actually every BS has their own weakness, casamia is not exceptional but please do not condenmed Taipei Taipan as I think there's also many satisfied brides from Taipei Taipan and they are definately hurt with this remarks.

:lol: BG, she was replying using quote while Tiger is deleting the post, just in time to brought it back..:D That was really a rude post i've ever read <_<

cecilia,

heheh .. alto I'm not from KL and not know the BS too but I have read a lot about BSs in KL, how they are not 'sincere' to the customers or how they 'hide' the hidden cost until the veli day then they tell you that you need to pay this and that ..

everything has to be in black n white, if you need to charge this and that, please write it down and don't let people tot it is free .. in Kuching, some BSs did that too, so we are very careful about that, I will normally ask them is there any 'good' charge beside I'm paying this amount :D if they say, I will ask them to write down.

since the post is back, let me reply tiger's post :P

BG,

Yea, some BS is really ruining their own potential, sad to say :S Like other said, BS has good and bad too, sometimes we are just not the lucky ones =.='' like E-carrie's cousin.

Hehehe...ok :P I'll read tomorrow morning, need to ZzzZ now :P

Hi all,

Is that only 2 cents comments? hehe .. I can't help to ask, it is more than 2 cents.

E-carrie,

RM30 is not a big amount but honesty, as a customer what we want is the honesty from the supplier isn't it? don't tell me you will not furious when they told you need to pay extra $$ on certain thing which you are not aware off?

I have been to a BS for a free trial PS, the MUA is good, she told me since it is free they will only using simple make up and nothing fancy, ok I agree with it.

You see, in the package they should stated down what are included in the package and what are not and they shouldn't let it just "assuming" if it was like that, as a customers we also 'assume' that it is free as it doesn't state down in the package agreement, am I right?

Sometime it doens't mean people want to collect it at last minutes, futhermore the bride is not local, I believe they have a lot of things need to settle before hands, if like this you also cannot understand then I do believe you are just one of them.

At this point, I wonder you are standing at which side or just your view or you are the one who burnt down the gown?

execuse me .. if sabah or sarawak, I will surely know the news .. you don't think press will not have interest on this kind of news? godness .. it is news by the way and it is something to do with fire .. oh my god! and even you can help the press to create the headline .. godness me ..

As my view, they have to call the customer to come over to talk about it and not wait until the customer calls them or finds out by themselves. To me .. that is coward way as they don't call the customer at the first place.

Delay in returning the gown, so who faults is that? the previous customer and not them? they are doing this business, they should know the schedule on each gown, they need to dry clean before the next customer can use .. oh my god! don't tell them they didn't wash the gown? <_< yuck! So the gown should be ready few days before the customer to use, am I right? so that they BS has the time to send the gown for dry clean, isn't it? And also, the BS has to alter the gown to fit the customer?

How do we know that they are trying very hard to look for the replacement gown? I never trust on verbal promises.

ahhh .. mind I ask how do you know they are similar as you are not there <_<

I think you have drag the topic too far away .. if BS is sincere, they should call the customer at the first place and not hidding it from the customer until the customer finds out by themselves, so that is nothing to do with making a new gown or replacement whatever.

If the BS has informed the customer, at least they can come over to the BS to see what to do or choose other gowns rather than as what you said, THEY ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, i bet is .. they are trying very hard to hide the truth.

Sorry to say that, you are the protector of this BS then this BS should pay you as their 'body guard'.

execuse me .. they are OPEN THE DOOR DOING BUSINESS! And i believe they did the same thing over and over, still need the customer to tell them .. hey there is mistake here and there .. if like that, it was as if like customer paying $ to teach them what to do? oh my god!!!!

Quote from what you said .. "even the most dumb person will not admit that their product got problem lah. if they knew it then they will have tried to ammend it already lor..LOL..." well well .. this is to show that this BS is not doing the biz sincerely .. man!!!

What is wrong to be bossy as we pay for the service? ahhh .. don't tell me you don't know the power of money? oooo ..

In this issue, $ is not the matter, the matter is the honesty of this BS, I think you are not really undertsand the whole thing and just bark like a mad dog .. pooor you!

The spare gowns, well .. it is not wrong that a bride wants to have more gowns to be wore in the day, am I right? I believe people will want to have that right? if you can afford to get designers gown, don't tell me you don't want???? :lol:

well well .. you oso back step other BS, so .. how you grade yourself? GOOD PERSON? or arrogant as well?

Man .. I believe people will hate me! hahahaha :lol: anyway, tonight I have the mood to fire people .. heheehhe .. tonight I want to be the BAD PERSON!! EVIL PERSON!!!!

BG,

:o Long long reply!!! :lol: :lol: He/she has been missing since yesterday flaming started, not reply to any of us here :lol:

Peace

Cecilia,

I think "Tiger" should be regretting the move of posting such a reply here.. n hence MIA ever since s/he deleted the post. :lol:

Cecilia,

I think "Tiger" should be regretting the move of posting such a reply here.. n hence MIA ever since s/he deleted the post. :lol:

Jean,

:lol::lol: Yea i think so :P

hahah .. I'm so ganas ah! :P

I'm hoping that she will come back to the forum and fight with us if she thinks she is not wrong, give her some time, if she is not coming back, that's prove that she is guilty! :lol:

BG,

:o Long long reply!!! :lol::lol: He/she has been missing since yesterday flaming started, not reply to any of us here :lol:

Peace

wow.

this is really scary... i just signed up with taipei taipan last month.. i hope i wont face such problems like casamia.

So far, upon sign up, the sales guy explained everything thoroughly (or so i thought). I feel better cos a fren of mine signed up with them last yr too and had a good relationship with them,... keeping my finders crossed

Didnt manage to read tigers reply, but i saw bits and pieces here and there from this thread. If he is related to Casamia... i think he is doing more damage then defending it. If Casamia think there are not wrong, theres no need to defend. In every business, you will have some satisfied customer and some not.

I'll definately share this piece of news with my friends. Many of my friends are getting married soon and asking advices from each other which lousy BS to avoid, This is definately gonna be on my list.

I urge you to go to the consumer association. Save lotsa future brides this trauma