ida

ida's Outdoor PS, Genting

can share with me ng_hooiyee@yahoo.com

thank you very much.

Morning,

Have done my outdoor PS last month. If you're interested, do give me your email address and I'll send you the link. ;)

Morning,

Have done my outdoor PS last month. If you're interested, do give me your email address and I'll send you the link. ;)

hi,ida...i interested 2...can u pls send me de link??my email is wendy_jia82@hotmail.com...........tks!!

Thanks melanieee.

Yeah, we never thought of Genting got so many lovely & colorful places to shoot. It was a wet day, we didn't manage to have outdoor shooting. Only some shots at the temple :)

hi ida... thats was nice, something different... didnt knw genting could have such wonderful view...

I m sure the pics gonna turn out even better i f u wearing WG...

hey baby, I might wanna cancel the BS :) Have yet to confirm on that.

very nice, ida! u look very pretty... i like ur dimple too...!!! happy for u... i tot u having BS? this is something additional is it? very very nice... worth it huh? :D

Kiassisfoon, estherchan, tainhui, Jocelyn, futurebride_2B, sunny, eeyiooh, wendy_jia, crasygal, ethanize, mandy, savanah,

Link sent :)

thanks ida. your photos all look so lovely. totally not genting at all. if you didn't tell me, i would have guess it's overseas. congrats!

hey yumiko, thanks. Tht's the only place not as hot as KL :P We chose it because it's a special place for me & my bf :rolleyes:

Thanks to my PG, he managed to spot some colorful backgrounds for shooting and captured it well. We're really happy with the outcome.

thanks ida. your photos all look so lovely. totally not genting at all. if you didn't tell me, i would have guess it's overseas. congrats!

hi ida,

mind to share wif me as well...... feliciayee84@gmail.com

thanks oh... :rolleyes: