Mauritius/Maldives

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Maldives was superb! I stayed at the Angsana In Ocean Villa, Velavaru. We enjoyed the privacy so much!

http://www.angsana.com/ES/Properties/Velav.../InOcean_Villas

We would recommend it to everyone! Perfect place for honeymoon but we wouldnt mind going again!

Posted · Report post

how much did you pay for angsana in-ocean view per nite?

Hi,

Im planning to go to either Mauritius or Maldives in Sept 2010. I havent started doing any research on either location. So before i start, which would be the recommended choice for you guys/ gals?

Please advice.

I went to maldives last year in Sept. I stayed in Anantara Veli Resort for 5D4N. I loved everything about the whole trip & it was a very memorable one. It is really a perfect place for honeymoon with so much privacy & exclusivity on the island.

Posted · Report post

It was 3 nights in the Angsana In Ocean Villa and 1 night at the Male Airport hotel. We stayed 1 night at the Male airport hotel because all flights from MAS and SIA arrives at Male at night. Therefore, we can't fly on the seaplane to our resort.

3 nights + 1 night accomodation cost us about RM 10k.

I was on a half board basis at Angsana Hotel that includes breakfast and lunch. :lol:

how much did you pay for angsana in-ocean view per nite?

Hi,

Im planning to go to either Mauritius or Maldives in Sept 2010. I havent started doing any research on either location. So before i start, which would be the recommended choice for you guys/ gals?

Please advice.

I went to maldives last year in Sept. I stayed in Anantara Veli Resort for 5D4N. I loved everything about the whole trip & it was a very memorable one. It is really a perfect place for honeymoon with so much privacy & exclusivity on the island.

Posted · Report post

Our honeymoon will be at Maldives

I go on free and easy which airticket i manage to grab MAS RM3000 (2paxs)

Hotel i still sorting out, but shortlisted Eriyadu Resort

Estimate around RM15k for 2paxs which including accommodation, full board meal, transfer, 4dives, 6spas...

If you want to share the quotation PM me at foongching12@yahoo.com

Happy planning

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We went to Mauritius (in late 2006, so a little outdated sorry), with quite a good package (around RM3300 p/pax, for 5 nights incl flight and breakfast at Berjaya Le Morne). Mauritius I believe is less exclusive than Maldives but we had a great time. The beach was beautiful (also comparable to our East Coast beaches like Perhentian and Lang Tengah but much bigger) and there was also free water sports like water skiing!

We shared a day tour with some other people (hired a van and guide to go around town) and it was a good way to see the place. The highlight of our trip must have been the quad safari adventure (those 4x4 open karts) and we went into the safari park where we saw ostriches, zebras, deer, etc all the while riding the quad (we shared one in case we got tired so we can take turns driving!) and went up and up and up the hills to a great view. It was not very expensive, I think around $150 or so, and so worth it!

We also hired a car for the day (self-driving in Mauritius is not recommended because navigation is not the easiest for tourists, we went around and around to look for an extinct volcano and never found it).

So hope this little bit of info helps, good luck!

Hi,

Please advice.

Posted · Report post

hi everyone,

u all may visit here : http://www.cit.travel they offer promotion right now. Best time to travel on december & organize wedding. I do buy & visit maldives

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone!I had honeymoon in the Maldives with my hubby. We've stayed at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas. It's stunning place! We had cozy and comfortable bungalow with unbelievable view! I wanted to do lots of photos of this beautiful place that's why I found a great destination photographer. By the way you can choose a professional here http://www.wedgo.net/photographer-in-maldives.html