joos

star Cruise

Anyone joined Star Cruise and drop by Krabi or Phuket before?

What is the suggested activities in Krabi and Phuket from 8 am-6.00 p.m..(so short time)?

Hi Joos,

I joined Star Cruises with my hb before but is frm Singapore-Redang-Singapore. Is fun, relaxing, many activties and show too.

U got any schedule and price Star Cruses to Krabi and Phuket?

Anyone joined Star Cruise and drop by Krabi or Phuket before?

What is the suggested activities in Krabi and Phuket from 8 am-6.00 p.m..(so short time)?

I've been Phuket twice by Star Cruise Gemini and Virgo.

Upon arrival, you can hire a taxi driver half day or full day (if not mistaken it's about 500baht). Their taxi is comfortable as they use nicer car like toyota camry. Then the taxi driver you drive you around. He'll know the tourist spots to be visited. If you want to watch Agua show, you can tell him too.

Then in the evening, you can walk around the nite city near to the patong beach. It's like pasar malam or petaling streets where there're lots of shops. At the same time you eat some where around there too if you don't intend to eat in the cruise.

If you don't want to have site visit, then stay at patong beach and relax. You'll see plenty of 'ang mo' half naked there. ;)

Hope this info helps. We may plan to go for the 5Nites cruise to Penang, Krabi, Phuket and Langkawi for our short honeymoon. But still not confirmed yet.

Hope this info helps.

marryhim,

Do u have any quote on the star cruise (5N) trips? Can i hace the contact also? How much roughly for star cruise cost for 2 persons? Star cruise is so romantic and can go so many places...Interested ler..

Thank you.

shuangmulim

I saw the newspaper, The Star yesterday (16/01), it's about RM950 per pax. I didn't note down the contact, maybe you need to look for yesterday The Star.

The package I book is around 2000 per person.That time there are no promotion for this cruise.

I think now there are some on going promotion..Maybe will be cheaper.

you can refer http://www.starcruises.com/newweb/main.aspx for the schedule and itinary..

Does anyone know if we follow the optional tour organize by the cruise,how much will it be?Is it good deal or we should find a taxi and go on our own?

MArryhim,

Sounds interesting..so many places for 5 nites.

Think can wait for the MATTA Fair to get best or promo price too...

Ard march there will be a MATTA Fair I guess if not mistaken.

Who have 16/01/08 Star newspaper? Anyone can help to check it out???

Thanx in advance all.

I've been Phuket twice by Star Cruise Gemini and Virgo.

Upon arrival, you can hire a taxi driver half day or full day (if not mistaken it's about 500baht). Their taxi is comfortable as they use nicer car like toyota camry. Then the taxi driver you drive you around. He'll know the tourist spots to be visited. If you want to watch Agua show, you can tell him too.

Then in the evening, you can walk around the nite city near to the patong beach. It's like pasar malam or petaling streets where there're lots of shops. At the same time you eat some where around there too if you don't intend to eat in the cruise.

If you don't want to have site visit, then stay at patong beach and relax. You'll see plenty of 'ang mo' half naked there. ;)

Hope this info helps. We may plan to go for the 5Nites cruise to Penang, Krabi, Phuket and Langkawi for our short honeymoon. But still not confirmed yet.

Hope this info helps.

I think am going to miss the matta fair for this time coz' my wedding is just on that weekends. :(

Anyway, I wish all you gals will get a nice price from this fair. Let me know yea.

Finally i got the newspaper. The cleaning lady didn't throw it.

Here's the info I got.

SuperStar Gemini (ex-Port Klang)

5N Penang - Krabi - Phuket - Langkawi Cruise From RM 915

Departs from 18/2/2008 - 14/4/2008

Contact is

Hwajing Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd

Lot 2.07, 2nd Floor , Plaza Uncang Emas (Ue3),

No. 85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 KL

Email : info@cruisecenter.com.my

Fax : 03 - 9283 6566, 9200 2929

The Mines : 8945 0530

Kampung Cempaka : 7803 4588

Marryhim,

Thanks so much for the useful info...so are u plan to go since ur AD around that period...mine is end of the year, so don't know have any promo or not? Anyway, thank you.

shuangmulim

The Star Cruises provide enjoyable journey from Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. It has modern sailing cruises which offer all kind of luxury amenities to customers.