Welcome To Neoromantic Bridal

4751292220_50a5081417_m.jpg

"Why not make your own wedding gown?"

This is the question that we have been asking a lot of our customers.

Neoromantic Bridal is a professional wedding and dinner gown maker. We provide superior quality and reliability wedding gowns with very reasonable price. Our price ranges starting from RM900.00 and above depending on the fabric and designs. Everyone can now custom made the gown you've always dream of!

We welcome brides to walk in to try on gowns that we have in our showroom and have a look at the quality of our gowns.

Showroom Address:
No.145A, 1st Floor, Jalan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya.

Contact No.:
03-7877 1763 (Office)
012-666 1945 (Erin)

E-mail Address:
erin@neoweddinggown.com

Company Website:
http://www.neoweddinggown.com

Company Blog:
http://neoweddinggown.blogspot.com

Business Hours:
Every Tuesday - Saturday (10.00am till 7.00pm);
*We are closed on every Sunday and Monday, if you want to walk in on sunday and monday, can call 012-6661945 for appointment
**If you would like to visit our showroom after office hour, please call in advance to make an appointment

Please click page #9 to view our new evening gowns designs~

Dear all, we would like to introduce you our latest "Dilorie Collection"!

Please visit page 10for more catalog photos!

5939288496_e0c17aea62_b.jpg

5939290212_94b5fc5af3_b.jpg

5938735985_813ae4b3ea_b.jpg

5938738781_f85917001d_b.jpg

5939291080_859853eb49_b.jpg

5938739013_a6f066e196_b.jpg

5939292998_33b5e329e8_b.jpg

5938741413_8e5a9fbf67_b.jpg

Felisa Collection 2010

4751280066_7914fbc9c2.jpg

Felisa S001
Customake Price: RM 1,300-00
A classic design made of Duchess Satin with silver embroideries and beadworks. The gown is in mermaid cut with a layer of organza at the bottom.

4621612651_3974106112.jpg
Front View

Felisa S002
Customake Price: RM 1,600-00
This one shoulder gown is made of Taffeta pleatings on the top. The bottom part of the gown are made of a few layers of Tulle nettings to give it a modern look. There are Corded Laces and Swarovski Crystals on the pleats to give it some romantic and bling bling feel.

4622235364_3aa6788337.jpg
Front View

Felisa S003
Customake Price: RM 1,700-00
This trumpet cut mandarin collar gown is made of Duchess satin with a layer of beautiful Corded Lace on top.

4623372448_bea9b2249a.jpg
Front View

Felisa S004
Customake Price: RM 1,200-00
This is a princess cut gown with pick up skirts. The top is heavily beaded with silver beads. The train is embroidered with silver thread to give it an ekegant feel.

4623417738_f0d89db57f.jpg
Front View

Felisa S005
Customake Price: RM 1,800-00
This beautiful gown is made of Duchess satin with a layer of gorgeous Corded Lace on top. The most special part of this gown is the double lace edgings at the bottom.

4623447292_a581dfe18e.jpg
Front View

The price is exclusive of the Satin edge veil. The veil can be purchase at RM50-00 per piece.

Felisa S006
Price: RM 1,100-00
This gown is made of Taffeta and A layer of Duchess satin underneath. The straps and neckline are heavily beaded with silver beads and sequins

4622889763_831320edb2.jpg
Front View

The lace veil is sold separately at RM 250-00 per piece.

Felisa S007
Price: RM 1,500-00
This grand looking gown is made of Duchess satin and a few layers of Tulle. The top of the pleated Duchess satin and tulle are decorated with Corded lace to add to the grand feel.

4622932993_00586d700a.jpg
Front View

Felisa S008
Price: RM 1,300-00
If you are into a romantic princess feel kinda wedding, this gown is the right choice for you. The top are patched with Corded Laces and the skirts are layered with Organza layers that give it a soft dreamy feel.

4623564586_e14d871dfb.jpg
Side View

Felisa S009
Customake Price: RM 1,400-00
This bouncy gown is made of Taffeta, Tulle ad Duchess. One of the thing I like about this gown is the Silver Lace used on it.

4622994291_75d2b50704.jpg
Side View

Felisa S010
Customake Price: RM1,500-00
If you are looking for something which is sexy but at the same time not too revealing, this is a perfect gown for you. Made of Ivory Corded Lace and Duchess satin, this gown has a special V-neck front and a beautifully designed low back.

4623035355_ccdd708692.jpg
Side View

Edited by neoromantic

Felisa S011

Customake Price: RM1,500-00

This sweetheart gown is made of Taffeta and endless layers of Organza at the sides of the gown. The back is zipped with a line of beautifully made decorative buttons.

4623058433_b7c975a8cd.jpg

Front View

Felisa S012

Customake Price: RM1,300-00

This gown is made of whole piece of Soft lace. The strap of this gown is decorated with a row of delicate flowers made of Tulle.

4623678774_e7576bebd1.jpg

Front View

Felisa S013

This piece is a classic lace gown with a trumpet cut to show off your curves. Plain laces are used in this gown.

4623768814_59fe3e0cca.jpg

Side View

Felisa S014

Customake Price: RM 1,300-00

This A-line gown is made of Duchess satin with patched Corded laces. The waist is decorated with lines of beadworks.

4623775910_8b629ec23b.jpg

Front View

Felisa S015

If you one of those who is into Greek Goddess kinda thingy, you will love this piece. It is made of Duchess satin. It has a box pleated skirt and a waistband with a brooch in the middle of your waist. Simple and elegant.

4623319643_2b2b4e400f.jpg

Front View

Felisa S016

This is a Duchess Gown with Organza layer on the top. It has a champagne color edging to give this gown some color. There is a detachable ribbon at the back which has the same champage edging too.

4623342555_05447de86d.jpg

Front View

Felisa S017

Customake Price: RM 1,000-00

This simple gown is made of Duchess Satin. the whole gown pleated. The waist is decorated with a layer of lace and beadings.

4623959520_e6e2968c4f.jpg

Felisa S018

Customake Price: RM 1,100-00

This Chiffon gown has a halter neck top. The front is decrated with multiple lines of Swarovski Crytals and beads to give it a shine.

4623360647_8f4dc63e59.jpg

Front View

Felisa S019

This gown is made of Duchess Satin and a separate layer of beautiful Corded laces.

4623488441_5e5e322d39.jpg

Front View

Felisa S020

The last gown in our collection. This gorgeous piece is made of Silk. It is decorated with pleats and Silver laces. This design is very elegant and it enhances the curve for those who have a straight body shape.

4623397763_01863b700e.jpg

Front View

For more photos from our Felisa Collection 2010, please visit http://www.neoweddinggown.com!

Oh.... I have visited this shop.

Service is good.. Gown quality is good.

I used to worry to custom make my gown online as I always don't get to see the actual product but here, I get to see the actual product and try on myself. Of course not every gown shown in website is in the shop, but then with the quality which I have tried, I am confident with their delivery.

I have actually booked my gown and going to get it by end of next month!!!

hahaha..can't wait for the gown!

For those who wish to custom make wedding gown, do consider this NEO WEDDING. The price is reasonable and service is good!!

Highly recommended too :)

is this shop new? i was searching for MTM or gown manufacturer 3 months ago, and i din see this also :( now i already signed up with a BS just to rent their gowns... sigh.........

is this shop new? i was searching for MTM or gown manufacturer 3 months ago, and i din see this also :( now i already signed up with a BS just to rent their gowns... sigh.........

is not really new, i heard the service available for quite some time dy..( by online la )

but then the shop is new one.

oh...she should have advertise this earlier..

but the gown there, price is really reasonable..and nice!

Gene:

if custom made a wedding gown from newromantic take how many days?

would u mind to share with us the price range as well?

thank

I booked mine last sunday. Looking forward to get it by end of Feb. :)

Hi Gene,

This is Lisa...i'm looking for alternative of wedding gown also...maybe i should drop by the place 1 day...do they have alot of choices of wedding gown? The price seem reasonable too.....I'm planning to order thru Ebay but afraid to do so.....please fed me more info....maybe you can email me..thks...congrad on ur wedding....i think by the time you make up for me....ur day is drawin very near..haha....

Hi Gene,

This is Lisa...i'm looking for alternative of wedding gown also...maybe i should drop by the place 1 day...do they have alot of choices of wedding gown? The price seem reasonable too.....I'm planning to order thru Ebay but afraid to do so.....please fed me more info....maybe you can email me..thks...congrad on ur wedding....i think by the time you make up for me....ur day is drawin very near..haha....

hi lisa... at this point of time they don't have much stock in yet but from there, at least u can get to try on the style u want to see if it fits u... then once u choose your style ( for eg, v neck, tube top etc.. sweet heart shape top... ) then from there you can custom make from the sample provided if you are comfortable with the quality there..

i think they will bring in more samples too by march...

i will try to get erin to reply here too :)

or u can drop by her shop to have a look. is same row as RHB bank in SS2. shop in purple color.

Hi Gene,

Thanks, I've just drop a message to Erin thru email and waiting for the reply. Anyway thanks for the info, will probably drop by this weekend if possible.

Gene,

U custome made your dress already? Hhehe so early. :D .Can they tailor the gown according to my own design?

I think so coz erin mentioned to me b4 that I can choose from magazine too.

But think the price will be different la.

Hey, you back to US dy? don't forget to send me your photos oh...

hehe..

Gene,

U custome made your dress already? Hhehe so early. :D .Can they tailor the gown according to my own design?

I think so coz erin mentioned to me b4 that I can choose from magazine too.

But think the price will be different la.

Hey, you back to US dy? don't forget to send me your photos oh...

hehe..

Yes, back in US. Before I leave I gave your num to my friend, I think her friend is looking for MUA,not sure if she call you.Yes, will send the pics to your yahoo acct.

Gene,

you look sweet in the picture... hhee like a small little girl.. Nice gown leh.... now my fingers are itchy.. heheh.. but must see my purse first.. hehehe... actually I like to tailor make, but dunno which style / design suits me.. so takut want to do lorr...

i just signed up with BS also? mainly for the gowns.. :(

any idea if can make other gowns.. for bridesmain, or cny cheongsam, or wedding dinners or functions?

but 650 is a bit too expensive... heheheheh

Hi Gene,

Hi lisa:

yes, you can drop by to our office to have a look at quality and try on which shape fit to you. Styles in our company website available more www.neoweddinggown.com All of gallery1-2 dresses are taken by actual work which means dress exactly as picture. Do you know our address? It is No.145A, 1st floor, SS2/24, Petaling Jaya, same flat row with RHB bank, purple color :) We just sell gowns, however for make up, you can make appointment with Gene, she is experienced. Hope to see you in soon.

Hi Gene,

haha..erin..she is already my client :)

hehehee...

Hi lisa:

yes, you can drop by to our office to have a look at quality and try on which shape fit to you. Styles in our company website available more www.neoweddinggown.com All of gallery1-2 dresses are taken by actual work which means dress exactly as picture. Do you know our address? It is No.145A, 1st floor, SS2/24, Petaling Jaya, same flat row with RHB bank, purple color :) We just sell gowns, however for make up, you can make appointment with Gene, she is experienced. Hope to see you in soon.

any idea if can make other gowns.. for bridesmain, or cny cheongsam, or wedding dinners or functions?

Hi:

erin here, just wedding gown is at that price range. For bridemaid sure impossible so expensive lah. For bridemaid we have to see styles first, we don't do cheongsam, but for wedding dinners it is from RM300-...all have, need to see style and fabric first :) You can visit us or email me if you interested in them.

Hi:

erin here, just wedding gown is at that price range. For bridemaid sure impossible so expensive lah. For bridemaid we have to see styles first, we don't do cheongsam, but for wedding dinners it is from RM300-...all have, need to see style and fabric first :) You can visit us or email me if you interested in them.

Hi Erin,

May I know if your boutique opens at on 11th Feb? Would like to drop by too. Do you tailor-make wedding gowns and bridesmaid gowns according to the designs I select from magazines?

Thanks