i just signed up with BS also? mainly for the gowns.. :(

any idea if can make other gowns.. for bridesmain, or cny cheongsam, or wedding dinners or functions?

but 650 is a bit too expensive... heheheheh

Hi:

erin here, just wedding gown is at that price range. For bridemaid sure impossible so expensive lah. For bridemaid we have to see styles first, we don't do cheongsam, but for wedding dinners it is from RM300-...all have, need to see style and fabric first :) You can visit us or email me if you interested in them.

Hi Erin,

May I know if your boutique opens at on 11th Feb? Would like to drop by too. Do you tailor-make wedding gowns and bridesmaid gowns according to the designs I select from magazines?

Thanks

Hi janice:

yes, we open from AM11:00---PM5:30 on 11th Feb,08, Tuesday will become normal working hours. From 6th Feb---10th Feb, we will close for chinese new year :) Yes, we can tailor-make wedding gows and bridemaid gowns from magzaine, you just take picture to us and we will qutoe it to you. See you soon!

i'm interested to buy! but ur website very very slow loh... zzz

Dear Angela:

Actually our website price not include freight charge yet which is for international customers. However for local walk in customers, we have promotion during first three months we open and will sell almost same price with our website or just add RM20-30 freight which have to see styles picked by you first. If you interested in them you can walk in our shop to have a detail discussion and a free product CD. Hope to see you in soon.

hi gene,

just saw ur photo.never know u r so young n pretty.thought gene is a 30+ married lady...u really great le..so young olady hv this skill for make up...

he he he..paisei.. thanks for your words la.. :)

i am oso going to be 30 soon....

already 27 lor..

Dear Angela:

Actually our website price not include freight charge yet which is for international customers. However for local walk in customers, we have promotion during first three months we open and will sell almost same price with our website or just add RM20-30 freight which have to see styles picked by you first. If you interested in them you can walk in our shop to have a detail discussion and a free product CD. Hope to see you in soon.

hello neo,

thanks for your reply.. i'll try to walk in soon.. i'll make some time.. but actually i have a budget.. i'm willing to pay RM350 only for evening gown.. so i'm not sure what are the choice available for me.. i'm looking for something simple and elegant cos i'm only gonna have 2-3 tables of dinner reception.

My partner and I went to Neo, I like the quality and service by Erin... Not pushy like BS :lol: I've tried most of the dresses that fit me (am very fat nia). I'm planning to custom made my wedding dress also but I have one concern though, what to do with the wedding dress after the AD? Transform to a short dinner dress? extra cost wor... also cannot sell back to Neo :(

My partner and I went to Neo, I like the quality and service by Erin... Not pushy like BS :lol: I've tried most of the dresses that fit me (am very fat nia). I'm planning to custom made my wedding dress also but I have one concern though, what to do with the wedding dress after the AD? Transform to a short dinner dress? extra cost wor... also cannot sell back to Neo :(

Hi emily,

what sort of material do they use for their gown?

Dear Angela:

hello neo,

thanks for your reply.. i'll try to walk in soon.. i'll make some time.. but actually i have a budget.. i'm willing to pay RM350 only for evening gown.. so i'm not sure what are the choice available for me.. i'm looking for something simple and elegant cos i'm only gonna have 2-3 tables of dinner reception.

Dear Angela:

You can just pick styles first, if just simple and elegant style, RM350 can be get it done for evening dress. After you pick a few of styles, you can send them to me so that we can quote them to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. Happy Chinese New Year!

Neo,

I just send some info to your email account.Can you quote me for those design that I want? Can be a rough estimation, no worries. :D Thanks.

will drop by ur shop soon too, plan to get a dress done for my nniversary...how long will it take to custom made a dress lei?

Custom dress will take 25 days or so and better leave some time for alternation in case need to adjust. Hope to see you in soon :)

geneddie,

ur AD is on 22 march 2009??? OMG! we r on the same day~ sigh..means i cant get u as my mua lahh ..sob sob~ :unsure: where are u planning to have ur dinner?

erin

neoromantic,

I'm looking for MTM flowergirl dresses for 6 of my nieces, ages range from 8 yrs-old to 1 1/2 yrs-old, simple design will do.... My budget is around RM50-RM80, is that possible?

neoromantic,

I'm looking for MTM flowergirl dresses for 6 of my nieces, ages range from 8 yrs-old to 1 1/2 yrs-old, simple design will do.... My budget is around RM50-RM80, is that possible?

Our flower girl dresses are all with built in tulle. Our price is RM150/pcs standard,however all of our styles are not simple and very elegant style. If your style is really simple and no need built in tulle, we can see if possible be a little less. However, it is impossilbe to be custom made them within your budget. I am sorry to bring any inconvenience to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question :)

I have just collected my gown today...

Honestly..I am quite happy with the gown...

The quality is good.. and the cutting fits me very well...

Thanks Erin, I am planning to custom make my dinner gown there as well..

Congrates Gene!

Congrates Gene!

hehe..urs and mine just 1 month+ different.. hehehehe :)

Congrates Gene!

hehe..urs and mine just 1 month+ different.. hehehehe :)

Gene,

Yalor. Initially I thought you are married lol :P :D

some brides do ask for the photos of my gown...

do share it temporary here.

I quite like it... :) and happy with the work..

For those who is interested, can try to contact Erin, she will be able to advise a lot on what fits u and what is not..

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

geneddie,

your gown is nice, I like the top part. :)

some brides do ask for the photos of my gown...

do share it temporary here.

I quite like it... :) and happy with the work..

For those who is interested, can try to contact Erin, she will be able to advise a lot on what fits u and what is not..

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg