Finally ordered my gown! Just have to wait for it now :D

Hi,

must share once your gown arrive ah...i'll probably get my gown tomorrow or so once i got it will i post it and let you guys see ok...but my fren who went and make together with me got her gown already and she say the embroidery is too gold colour ( i've request to change to gold frm silver) hopefully its not really too gold la...can't wait to see the gown...;)

Hi all,

Finally i got my gown already...well hope this gown will keep reminding me to keep fit...i still have time since its yr end...well i know times flies but it also hard to burn the accumulate fats that in my body so many years...hahaha.. i'm not wearing it chut moon cos i will be wearing kua...then this gown only during entrance during my AD dinner.. hope you can give me comment...

Msg to Erin: Thank so much.. ;)

This is the original design :WQ0020Front.jpg

This is my gown (i've made some changes frm the ori) : P1010058-1.jpg

Hi all,

Well alots of MB members ask me how is the workmanship of the gown. I've capture a closer pic of the gown since my top tube is more on embroidery...give me comments ya..

P1010064.jpgP1010065.jpg

lisa,

it is nice :)

ahh .. do you mind to tell how much you MTM?

I like the embroidery but I can't wear one with embroidery, it makes me look old :(

two pieces is good choice, it helps you to look slimmer :)

Hi all,

Well alots of MB members ask me how is the workmanship of the gown. I've capture a closer pic of the gown since my top tube is more on embroidery...give me comments ya..

P1010064.jpgP1010065.jpg

hi beautifulgown & jandann,

Thanks for the remarks. Well the gown is very reasonable price...its less than RM700...well i would say in KL you can't really find any gown which is tat price and somemore its custom fit ur body....will qwork harder to slim more...hopefully will look nice on my AD...anyway Erin say she will give me 1 alter for FOC...so probably wait till nov only alter.....haha..

Lisa,

I agree with u, it's rather hard to get a MTM WG in KL for less than RM700.Yr WG is really a good bargain ... dont worry, u still have plenty time to shed some pounds ... :P

hi beautifulgown & jandann,

Thanks for the remarks. Well the gown is very reasonable price...its less than RM700...well i would say in KL you can't really find any gown which is tat price and somemore its custom fit ur body....will qwork harder to slim more...hopefully will look nice on my AD...anyway Erin say she will give me 1 alter for FOC...so probably wait till nov only alter.....haha..

Lisa,

As what cheryee said .. good deal. Embriodery gown with less than RM700 ok oh and most important is .. it suits to your body :) wah .. FOC 1 alter, good ah .. then you just wait till near to your AD :) sure you can slim down de .. you still have 6 months to go .. sure can de .. jia yu! jia yu!!

For me I must reduce some weight before July .. hehehe I don't want to have the big round face for the PS :D

Lisa,

As what cheryee said .. good deal. Embriodery gown with less than RM700 ok oh and most important is .. it suits to your body :) wah .. FOC 1 alter, good ah .. then you just wait till near to your AD :) sure you can slim down de .. you still have 6 months to go .. sure can de .. jia yu! jia yu!!

For me I must reduce some weight before July .. hehehe I don't want to have the big round face for the PS :D

Hi Ling & cheryee,

Ya must "jia yu"...well wishes everyone here will be pretty and slim slim bridela...hahaha....Thanks :)

Lisa,

yeah .. jia yu! jia yu!! you still have more than 3 mths to jia yu, can de! I only have 2 more mths to jia yu :P still have 4kg to go! I hope I can make it lah.

Lisa, the material looks good as well. does it feel heavy? =)

I think the dress shows off your curves.

Hi,

Sorry for later reply & tq for ur remarks...the gown is not heavy....its nice & i love it too cos its simple ( as i'm wearing at night, so i can walk around...) :)

Dear Lisa,

do u need to wear can-can???

sorry, personally i dislike gold colour. but overall just nice.

Hi Kelly,

Well the original gown is silver colour but i change it cos my theme colour is Red & Gold so i change the embro to gold...i didnt wear can can....cos my bottom is quite heavy...so Erin say no need wear better....i've tried wearing the cancan but looks ugly... :)

hey lisa...i think ur gown is nice

simple n elegant!!!!

Hi Gene,

thks so much...so have u receive ur others gown? remember to share ya...:)

Hi, saw some of your designs were really nice... Just wanted to know, if I want to bring in some styles from magazines et al, would it be possible to recreate it, if it's not too complicated ie beading or embroidery?

Plus would it be more expensive than the RM650-900?

Hi Miche,

Yes you can bring you designs / magazine to show Erin the design that u like and she will tell u whether she can make the gown for u anot....why not just drop by her shop and she will tell u wat she can do for u...well i think her price is not too pricey.....

Hi, saw some of your designs were really nice... Just wanted to know, if I want to bring in some styles from magazines et al, would it be possible to recreate it, if it's not too complicated ie beading or embroidery?

Plus would it be more expensive than the RM650-900?

Price is depended on fabric, handwork, etc. It is ok, you just bring it to me and will quote it to you. If not very expensive fabric, suppose can get it done within RM900. Need to see picture first:) Hope to see you soon!

Hi all,

Just confimed with Erin on my bridemaids' dresses today. She is just so nice to come purposely to her shop today to meet up for our discussion (their off-day is on Mondays). I think she charged reasonably larr...and I hope the dresses are as good as the sample.

Btw, I saw one beautiful gown of their customer today. Very nicee and she showed me the pics of the gown as well. It looks so much alike..i think 95% same..and the price is sooooo attractive...! Sigh~~too bad, i signed up with BS dy...else I wouldnt hesitate to get one from them

Will keep u updated if the dresses are ready..

Cheerss