Evie

Wedding Photos in Sabah

Dear rosayee,

What i told you earlier was the price they quote me last time. but as i said, we took our photo session in KL so i didn't hav my photo session at life studio.i only rent their wedding gown for my wedding next week. they called me earlier to inform that they hav new arrival gowns and ask me to go hav a look. so kind of very excited now,coz my 1st body fitting is this sat.Mayb i will change my gown if the new arrivals are nicer(though the one i picked was fabulous too).the shop is in Tanjung Aru Plaza. the plaza is not far from Terminal 2 airport. u won't get lost,its easy to find.

The package that they offer me got 2 albums,but duno if the price stil the same coz it was October when they gav me the price.

The lady boss is very friendly,easy to negotiate.

After looking at your comment, i kinda interested to contact LifeStudio boss coz am planning to rent gown for photo shooting. can you please give me the contact?

Hi there, for those whom had taken their pre-wedding photoz.

Mind sharing the outdoor location you all went to?

Will be having our photoshoot coming January, am researching on possible outdoor location we can go.

Any recommendation/suggestion?

Thanks ya..

hello rin,

Thanx for all the info u given... my ROM is finally over!!! Hectic day... :) i bought my bouquet for rm45, very nice roses.. quite satify wif it... actually the shop owner quote me for rm80 on phone, when i visited her shop, she further discount to rm50... the on the day of collection, she charged me for rm45, very good deal... :)

as for the bridal shop, might choose the one in Tanjung Aru plaza :)

Wow...dreamaries79..mind to share where u got ur bouquet for such a good price? When did you collect ur bouquet?A day before the AD? How to keep the flowers fresh & make sure it looks 100% beautiful for the AD if collected the day before?

I got my bouquet at marie's florist at Damai.. The same row as damai post office/ THE HUT .... we collected the day before and put it in the fridge until the next day to keep it fresh... :)

I got my bouquet at marie's florist at Damai.. The same row as damai post office/ THE HUT .... we collected the day before and put it in the fridge until the next day to keep it fresh... :)

Oh thanks so much for the info...hmmm...my wedding will be in Nov 2009, I really duno where to start on wedding plans. Sigh~~~I'm from KK but working in KL...so it's really hard to plan my wedding to be held in KK. Any tips?? My mind is totally blank when it comes to theme for the wedding dinner (have booked STAR), what colour should my bridesmaid wear?? & my flower girs & flower boys?? Have yet to find our wedding bands too....gosh!!! Where, how & what should I start?? Help!!! Any ideas?? Really pening la... :rclxub:

hi all. i am looking for a BS and have come across two pretty good ones. One is Moments located at luyang and another is Jofanna's Bridal at milenium. I've tried looking for Eternity in City Mall but wasn't able to find it. Is it still in City Mall?

hi all. i am looking for a BS and have come across two pretty good ones. One is Moments located at luyang and another is Jofanna's Bridal at milenium. I've tried looking for Eternity in City Mall but wasn't able to find it. Is it still in City Mall?

yes, Eternity still in City Mall, is on Left hand side if u go in from main door. May i know where Jofanna's Bridal? at milenium?? more detail pls... thanks

i hear wisma merdeka will open new bridal shop.. that company is very big one,, and photographer is from kl...

hi there jessy9988..do u know when it will open?

HI there,

My dad told me they are open now. I think at Phase 2 of Wisma Merdeka. Hope i am not wrong bout it :)

Wow this thread is very helpful. now i noe which BS i should avoid, thanks moody. Wasting more than 2k for a bad service really hurt especially when its your once in a lifetime occasions. I have my eyes on some of the BS mentioned here :). Going back to KK tis July to survey some of the BS there and maybe take PS early before the real wedding on Mac'10. Hope can see wedding promotion roadshow also haha. i got a few question oso, im short, 4 feet 9 only, dunno if the dresses will fit me well... :( i see frm the shop window tat all dresses r for tall ppl any tips to make me taller or maybe they can adjust to my size? And in a PS wat will they include in a package... do they give a CD of our PS? (coz i tink of making invitation card wit my PS printed) or they'll print the invit. card for us without giving the CD? Do every PS package also include rental for wedding dress&suit set for actual wedding day or it would be charge separately? noe any BS dat have package include dress for Bridesmaid too? hope to get more info on dis.

i hear wisma merdeka will open new bridal shop.. that company is very big one,, and photographer is from kl...

HI there,

My dad told me they are open now. I think at Phase 2 of Wisma Merdeka. Hope i am not wrong bout it :)

my i know which floor?? i want to go and have a look thanks

HI there,

HI there, any one know where is the best place to do OD? I sign up wit Life Studio but juz want to know beautiful places to do the OD.

Wow this thread is very helpful. now i noe which BS i should avoid, thanks moody. Wasting more than 2k for a bad service really hurt especially when its your once in a lifetime occasions. I have my eyes on some of the BS mentioned here :). Going back to KK tis July to survey some of the BS there and maybe take PS early before the real wedding on Mac'10. Hope can see wedding promotion roadshow also haha. i got a few question oso, im short, 4 feet 9 only, dunno if the dresses will fit me well... :( i see frm the shop window tat all dresses r for tall ppl any tips to make me taller or maybe they can adjust to my size? And in a PS wat will they include in a package... do they give a CD of our PS? (coz i tink of making invitation card wit my PS printed) or they'll print the invit. card for us without giving the CD? Do every PS package also include rental for wedding dress&suit set for actual wedding day or it would be charge separately? noe any BS dat have package include dress for Bridesmaid too? hope to get more info on dis.

HI skye, im short too, haven tested the dress yet but planning to go end of this month. The BS that i sign up with,do give cd of the PS but it depends on ur package actually. da package that i took do include bridesmaid dress but only for the church one. but u can try ask the BS how much they charge for the reception.

HI there,

HI there, any one know where is the best place to do OD? I sign up wit Life Studio but juz want to know beautiful places to do the OD.

How much u signed up the package with Life studio? how their service? what's their package include? coz i am looking for PS studio too.

HI there,

How much u signed up the package with Life studio? how their service? what's their package include? coz i am looking for PS studio too.

Da package that is signed up at dat time wuz on promotional so they add a few hundred voucher worth for the package. the package that i took is the rm2900+ and voucher. the services is gud.I went to survey a few BS,b4 me n my fiance finally decide.Sum more the gal help me to write down the package since most of the BS that i went does not allow me to copy their package even when i juz want to survey the best.Turn out Life studio package is more better then the other BS.but dats juz my opinion.neway the gurl that entertained me was very friendly.One of the reason y i choose the BS. the package includes 8 gown for PS,INdoor + OD,2 EG and 1WG for AD and free bridesmaid gown/flowergal.a photo box album consist of 3 album(big+medium+small). i also got a voucher for facial session.

Memories open already....i saw thier promotion on newspaper today, i call up to ask but their salesperson insist that have to go there then only they tell us the packages.

their wedsite also not ready, but still can have a look on http://www.memoriesbg.com.

Anyone went there already??

Memories open already....i saw thier promotion on newspaper today, i call up to ask but their salesperson insist that have to go there then only they tell us the packages.

their wedsite also not ready, but still can have a look on http://www.memoriesbg.com.

HUh....tat's all they have on their website??Haha...can't wait to check it out next month when I go back to KK...gals...can u all pls tell me the exact location of Life studio?? I'm a KK gal but hv been working in KL for 4 years now...so I'm not that up-to-date on the happenings in KK...pls help...my wedding is at the end of the year & i hv limited time to go back to KK & plan my wedding...

hi gals,

can anyone tel me that Life Studio hv their own website? their location is near by the "san sui" that restaurant rite?

I don't think they hv website yet, and yes, their shop is same row with Shan Sui coffee shop.

Yes, went there last weekend.

1) All their gown very new and nice, their have Designer gowns and VIP gowns(which ideally more expensive la)

2) Packages slightly high end compare to others BS.(coz almost been to all the BS in KK)

3) Salesperson are not really profesional.(acceptable since are very new)

4) Price not negiotiable. (but free alots of tiny tiny complimentary with i would say so so only)

They have opening promotion which RM5999 50% off.(includes 7 gowns, OD,album, DVD, 1 photo frame)

hi gals,

can anyone tel me that Life Studio hv their own website? their location is near by the "san sui" that restaurant rite?

I don't think they hv website yet, and yes, their shop is same row with Shan Sui coffee shop.

Hi there...u all mind telling me where is this shan sui coffee shop?? which area?