Evie

Wedding Photos in Sabah

Catwoman,

sorry to scare u... but masaki from the forum aso scared me saying her frens taken her PS in Eternity, turned out not nice... me also SO worried lioa, i aso paid rm300 deposit for my package... as for my package, i can take all the soft copies my pics taken but not come in album... i can just developed outside by myself once i get the soft copies... erm, if hard flower, not worth, should ask for fresh flower leh.. she gave me 18stalks roses for my actual day bouquet...

catwoman, could u share wif me ur fren's pics once her pics ready to be viewed.. i wan to see how the pics turned as Masaki scared me lioa :(, maybe the shops uses NICE pics to promote their package, while other not nice one, won't show to the public....

as for the car decor, actually u can just go any florist to ask for the service.. i plan changed my car decor to a free album from eternity as my hotel package included car decor lioa... eternity asked a florist in damai tong hing to do the flower bouquet n car decor one...

PLS PLS ask yr fren's soft copy pics so u can share wif me leh... so me wanna do my own judgement whether the photographer got skill or not... ask ur fren her photographer is it Jeremy? ok?

waiting for ur reply soon wif good news :)

dreamaries79,

if the hard flower for my AD is really fake, i dont feel good oh :( . i will ask them to change it to fresh flowers indeed... of course fresh flowers more lovely (then feels good :P )... really want to talk to them on this matter. Luckily just paid deposit, i think we still can negotiate on something as long as full payment have not been made... they still want to do your business rite .

i think i might not need the car decor from Eternity as well.. u're rite, maybe can change to other stuff... cos from the hotel package, it comes with the wedding luxury car already (so should have car decor liao), unless no wedding bear bear then i will buy my own and add in loh.

Masaki said her friend's PS taken at Eternity not nice?? Very hard to say also. maybe from the package range that u selected also. how much is her package first?? different package price, different photos outcome maybe??

i'll try to ask from my friend for her pics if possible and also the photographer's name. Let u know then. Mind to give me your email add in order for me to send u the pics?

And another thing is don't straight away forward full payment.. pay them partially is better untiil when u wanna get ur album liao. My friend said the service not really good.. she said maybe becos she forward full payment liao... :unsure: hmmm... dont know lah.

:)

catwoman,

yes, if fake flower, really not nice for the actual day ah, seldom ppl uses fake flower one, but she told me outdoor shoot is using fake flower one....

usually payment paid in 3times, deposit (30%) of the package, then 70% during the shoot and then the remaining balance paid when collect ur album loh.... so this time i just put in rm300 to secure the package...

u really think diff package diff quality from the photographer? if the photographer really biased then cannot do the business lioa...

ok, hope ur fren can share some of her pics wif me yah as i realy worry lioa :( my email add is dreamaries79@yahoo.com.au

when u said the service not good, who served her? Lily, the shop owner? She served me, she's friendly except sometimes she say diff things at diff occasion of the same package.... sometimes she confused me too... eg, first time visit her, she said actual day photographer would be JEff, when signed up two weeks later, she said photographer is Jeremy as Jeff's price increased, package cannot cover.... then when i asked my fren that signed the same package as me, told me her actual day photographer is Jeff.... her reception would be in May... so i'll see that day which photographer would be use...

dreamaries79,

ok, i'll email u my friend's few pics taken at Eternity. but its not the original JPEG pics ok... i copied it from her friendster so its blur. but at least u can have a look first lah. and the other pic of her with the wedding car.. just wanna share with u the car decor by Eternity.. how it looked like... and the wedding bears she bought it herself one. i'll try to get her JPEG pics if possible..

Pls check ur email.

catwoman,

thanx so much for ur fren's pics... :) and sorry to trouble u ah...

so how's ur wedding preparation gettin on?

no worries... :)

preparation ar... not really yet oh.. ROM on this August, AD still not confirm yet... waiting from my bf side also. a lot of things come across my mind also but once AD been decided, then i action n prepare loh. anyway.. bought our wedding rings liao... a pair of white gold with diamond.. bought it in Tomei, city mall.

did u get urself a flower bouquet on ur ROM? how about photographer on ur ROM? mind to share ur experienced on ur ROM?

catwoman,

What a coincidence.... we bought our engagement ring and wedding bands at TOMEI TOO!!!!! i bought the LeLumiere engagement ring and a pair of white gold wif diamond as wedding bands... hahah i also not yet confirm my AD... but i'm just surveying the the Hotel Wedding package so when the date decided, i can quickly do the booking... :P

u can view my ROM pics at friendster.... yes, i do get flower bouquet for my ROM, but that day got 9couples register... before the ceremony, my frens was laughing at me as i'm the only bride got flower bouquet and abit 'over exagerated'... then 5mins before the ceremony starts, a couple came in wearing wedding gown!! :P the rest of the brides just casual wear only...

for ur info, register at Chinese chamber of commerce very simple.... walked up to table, sign 3 cert and walked off.. no rings exchange, no vows, no kiss... so no need buy rings first also can.. we tot can exchange that's why so fast buy ring, manatau dun have at all :P

PG? i asked my frens to take for us... the pics u saw on friendster are taken by my frens... i scare ppl say me 'kua chang' to bring a professional PG.. as other couples very simple saja

catwoman,

What a coincidence.... we bought our engagement ring and wedding bands at TOMEI TOO!!!!! i bought the LeLumiere engagement ring and a pair of white gold wif diamond as wedding bands... hahah i also not yet confirm my AD... but i'm just surveying the the Hotel Wedding package so when the date decided, i can quickly do the booking... :P

u can view my ROM pics at friendster.... yes, i do get flower bouquet for my ROM, but that day got 9couples register... before the ceremony, my frens was laughing at me as i'm the only bride got flower bouquet and abit 'over exagerated'... then 5mins before the ceremony starts, a couple came in wearing wedding gown!! :P the rest of the brides just casual wear only...

for ur info, register at Chinese chamber of commerce very simple.... walked up to table, sign 3 cert and walked off.. no rings exchange, no vows, no kiss... so no need buy rings first also can.. we tot can exchange that's why so fast buy ring, manatau dun have at all :P

PG? i asked my frens to take for us... the pics u saw on friendster are taken by my frens... i scare ppl say me 'kua chang' to bring a professional PG.. as other couples very simple saja

yeah... saw ur pics on Friendster liao... i know who u r liao. The black dress look like Stephanie oh.. is that her??

I think the bouquet should be ok lah... its nice for photo taking. i ever think of flower bouquet for my ROM too but takut malu (blush blush). but i might find a dress for my ROM lah (simple n nice). actually didn't think to buy the rings so early but that day went shopping together with my bf's parents, they stopped by gold shop and ask us to go and see see.. so we choose a pair we like n just buy loh.. yeah so coincidence oh... bought wedding bands from the same shop.. signed-up from the same BS... ROM at the same place... AD might be in sutera harbour also...and i understand that ur AD might be end of this yr or early next yr rite... me too oh. now u worried... me worried too hhahahhhahh

haha yes it's stephanie.. she went to see my ROM... :o) i think KK couples seldom bring bouquet, i noticed from this forum most west msia girls bring bouquet.... but so far my KK frens no one buys for their ROM hahah my KL fren persuade my hubby to buy for me... then on actual day ROM, only me got n a bride wearing a wedding gown got bouquet... hahah :P

yes, both of us all same same style hahah :P but might not at Sutera harbour as most of my guests are from outside Sabah.... not sure they wan to stay at Sutera harbour as further from the city.... i wan to choose walking distance for them to travel around KK area... so maybe either Le Meridien or Promenade hotel for my reception...

to be honest, the whole ceremony for us only around 10mins... very fast finished.... take pics also no place to take.... hahah but we arrived an hr early so went in the hall to take pics....

yeah.. i also understand tat West m'sia girls bring bouquet.. kk more to simple.. i think i dont need the bouquet for my ROM then.

saw ur pics on ur ROM day... quite a number of people attend ur ceremony leh.

i guess my ROM, maybe just the 2 witnesses will do since the ceremony is so short.

hi, any kk brides can help me this favor?

i looking for my AD things, like 1 wd, 2 EG, 3 coats, AD photograhy

i not need for PS, but if rent gown at kk very expensive (from my fren, eg life photo studio offer her rm 1000 for only 2 gown),

so if can i wish to ur their cheaper package to chnage wat i wan...as all packages are including AD all "baju", fresh flower or some else....

as my budget very tight, so hope can get a cheaper this special package as wat i wan lor....if really cant get will consider that a very cheap package for PS....aiks...

thanks for help....

hi, any kk brides can help me this favor?

i looking for my AD things, like 1 wd, 2 EG, 3 coats, AD photograhy

i not need for PS, but if rent gown at kk very expensive (from my fren, eg life photo studio offer her rm 1000 for only 2 gown),

so if can i wish to ur their cheaper package to chnage wat i wan...as all packages are including AD all "baju", fresh flower or some else....

as my budget very tight, so hope can get a cheaper this special package as wat i wan lor....if really cant get will consider that a very cheap package for PS....aiks...

thanks for help....

Try look at Eternity Bridal at City Mall. Should be cheaper than Life studio..but Life Studio has newer gown

hi, im ann frm sabah....i think to do my photography in yes i do..everyone who hv do photogrphy in YES I DO plz let me know about them....email me at jessz_28@yahoo.com

tq

jessy9988, is it???but never see any shop is under renovation or rent/sale wow....

really from kl???

yalar..... toptop88 i already went there also.. now vacancy ... i think will open end of this year.. that company call memories...hope will open soon as possible

as i know, the bridal shop LIFE studio are good. i also regret that i dint choose there last time.. their outcome are very nice... service also very good... i dint choose there bcoz my fren said their album and outcome not nice... but when the things come out, there are very elegant and nice ah... i choose LANVIN bridal... i very very regret about that.. Gals... please think kfully and deeply before you go take the package there...

the staff at Lanvin bridal will act like very friendly before you take the package there... after ur photo shoot and pay a certain amount of money.. their face will totallly change... promise here & that before and then do nothing for sure.... Gals... pls... dont follow my step... of course you will cry... haha...

the staff at Lanvin bridal will act like very friendly before you take the package there... after ur photo shoot and pay a certain amount of money.. their face will totallly change... promise here & that before and then do nothing for sure.... Gals... pls... dont follow my step... of course you will cry... haha...

i'm sorry to hear that moody... hope yours didnt turn out that bad

Sorry for hearing that ~~Moody~~ :o did lLIFE studio have any website?? actually, I'm from sarawak but working in brunei so i'm planning go KK for PS...still searching for good BS in KK :P Can any1 share their photo & package with me :D

as i know, the bridal shop LIFE studio are good. i also regret that i dint choose there last time.. their outcome are very nice... service also very good... i dint choose there bcoz my fren said their album and outcome not nice... but when the things come out, there are very elegant and nice ah... i choose LANVIN bridal... i very very regret about that.. Gals... please think kfully and deeply before you go take the package there...

hi.. hv a gd day......... i think today 1 borneo have bridal fair... Life mayb are the 1 which u can try to ask...... moment and memories are new shop... can try see their package oso.. mayb they got opening promotion... gd luck...

i'm sorry to hear that moody... hope yours didnt turn out that bad

i hope my album will not come out with Old fashioned... :( the way they shoot photo and background are old style oh...