aishiteru

Shopping in Bandung, Indonesia

Ladies,

Anyone been to bandung before? I heard shopping there is cheap.. but is there really cheap?

what to buy there ? I check airasia package for 2 person (air tix + accomodation) = RM 1200

which affordable.. hehe...

yup

ive been there

the last time i went.. i drove from jakarta to bandung.. which is almost 10 hrs drive.. we did made a few stops la

we drove around to find accomodation as there are many nice villas for sale. we went in a gruop of 10 ppl. found a villa with 4 rooms, only rm600. so was a really good deal. we stayed there 2 days.

shopping was so so for me... it was cheap.. but quite low quality. most things can find in kl also. jeans is very cheap there.. like rm20 per pair onwards.. but cutting not so nice

i bought lotsa accessories. theres a night market around there packed iwth local accessories. also bought some tops... unknown brands la.. at about rm10 onwards per piece.

at night, thres lotsa quite happenning pubs to go.. not bad ..

just came back from bandung last week. spend 3 nites there. went to Tangkuban perahu (a volcano) and ciater hot spring, where they have like a waterfall of hot spring.

the trip was merely for shopping. there's a lots of factory outlet that carry most designer brand like tommy, hugo, armani, gap, banana republic, guess etc. the foods was ok...but dont really suit my appertite but enough to feed us la while we were there.

got a nice deal from air asia. rm350 return ticket for 2 person. we booked it a year earlier tho. all in all, we spend exactly rm 1400 (for shopping, hotel, food and transport) + rm 350 for air ticket.

to me...thats very good deal.

The Bandung is a beautiful and lovely place in Indonesia. It is the largest and metropolitan city in Indonesia with so many famous places to see and discover. The Mount Tangkuban Perahu, Gedung Sate, Santika and Ciater volcano are popular and worthwhile places to see and visit. The Cihampelas Street is a famous market of cheap and reasonable branded fashion store like denim and others with cheap shopping experience.

I will be visiting Bandung with my girl friend on 31/12/2010 for a 3D2N trip and will be staying at Amaris Hotel @ Cihampelas Street.

We plan to visit the north Bandung for a day trip and the rest needless to say will be shopping.

Any recommended factory outlet worth visiting?

MayWong, mind to share where is the night market u had mentioned located?

TQ girls..