babysiew

Safe Deposit Box

skye, which bank in SS2 that your mum had her safety box? Thanks :)

my mum put hers in SS2... u cn try ss2 bank rosayee

In SS2, EON Bank also got safety box available. But only smallest size. Maybe you can drop by to check with them.

thanks princess_m... I'll drop in there tomorrow :)

I opened mine in OCBC, HQ at Masjid Jamek. In my opinion, I trust a big & tall building rather than shop lots..:P.

Hi Suevian:

Are you a privilege member of OCBC? I have asked them before and they told me safety box is only reserve for their bank privilege member...

I opened mine in OCBC, HQ at Masjid Jamek. In my opinion, I trust a big & tall building rather than shop lots..:P.

Hi Suevian:

Are you a privilege member of OCBC? I have asked them before and they told me safety box is only reserve for their bank privilege member...

Hi Adkate,

My husband work in OCBC, I asked my hubby, he also not aware the safety box is for privilege customers.

can i check with davincci, whats the minimum requirement or the facilities that we need to hv with rhb?in order to get rental of safety box...

can i check with davincci, whats the minimum requirement or the facilities that we need to hv with rhb?in order to get rental of safety box...

nothing ah, just need u to open a acc with them in order to debit the safety box fee every year. that's all tat i can remember.

ive been looking for safe deposit box in klang, but most of them are full and on waiting list. Anyone knows of any in Klang or nearby that area?

Dear garezma,

I also from klang. I know that alliance bank got offer safe box service but u must deposit RM10K as deposit with RM200 rental. The Alliance Bank in ENg Ann even worse, the safe box only for premium customer with min RM200K deposit.

Hey! Just wanna share my experience here.

Just before Chinese New Year this year, my Condo got broke-in. (Somemore we lived in Bangsar, where the police there are extra hardworking! You can see them Patrolling every now and then.) Back to the point!. We have had a home-safe at home!

I didn't know whether we didn't close it or the thieves break those code.

They took away all the Cash that my mum is preparing for the Ang Pows. and One New Gold Necklace bought two days ago wanting to give my Grandmother for her Birthday during Chinese New Year!

Ohh! I hate those thieves. Spolier of Mood! It's almost Chinese New Year!

Luckily, my parents were clever enough that they didn't put everything valuable in the safe deposit box. Haha! they put mostly the Important Documents. And hid the rest in the closet (if not mistaken).

Few days before we go back to out hometown for CNY, we head down to a place at Serdang Raya, 24 hours service to open one box. It's really cheap only RM188 per year! How much do you really expect in such places. But seriously even if it's 400+ my parents will still open one. The Technology they used are really cool. Just like those show watch on TV. hahah! And the vault system are like jails. OMG! never seen anything so COOL! -.- Well, That home safe box I had, is left to put those UNWANTED CLOTHES! lols.

hi, may i know where is the exact place at Serdang Raya?? i need a safety box for quite some time de

Hey! Just wanna share my experience here.

Just before Chinese New Year this year, my Condo got broke-in. (Somemore we lived in Bangsar, where the police there are extra hardworking! You can see them Patrolling every now and then.) Back to the point!. We have had a home-safe at home!

I didn't know whether we didn't close it or the thieves break those code.

They took away all the Cash that my mum is preparing for the Ang Pows. and One New Gold Necklace bought two days ago wanting to give my Grandmother for her Birthday during Chinese New Year!

Ohh! I hate those thieves. Spolier of Mood! It's almost Chinese New Year!

Luckily, my parents were clever enough that they didn't put everything valuable in the safe deposit box. Haha! they put mostly the Important Documents. And hid the rest in the closet (if not mistaken).

Few days before we go back to out hometown for CNY, we head down to a place at Serdang Raya, 24 hours service to open one box. It's really cheap only RM188 per year! How much do you really expect in such places. But seriously even if it's 400+ my parents will still open one. The Technology they used are really cool. Just like those show watch on TV. hahah! And the vault system are like jails. OMG! never seen anything so COOL! -.- Well, That home safe box I had, is left to put those UNWANTED CLOTHES! lols.

hi, may i know where is the exact place at Serdang Raya?? i need a safety box for quite some time de

Don't know the exact location, but I got this from their web.

No.25, SR1/9, Taman Serdang Raya, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

But I do remember when I went down, I saw Bank Raykat and a vet shop beside it. (if not mistaken)

You can see it by the Sungei Besi Highway.

Hope it's not too late to reply.