ailin

All about Wedding Cakes

Samantha,

I like ur cup cake wedding cake.

what's the top white color layer, cream or icing ? bottom is butter muffin right ?

this is the theme color i wanted.

didardi,

I'm glad that you like it! The top tier is a faux cake, wrap Styrofoam with white icing. The cupcake is Royal Vanilla Sponge Cake with Choc. Chip. Is a very moist and tasty cupcake i ever try. I get a lot of good feedback from my guest...:)

Samantha

Hi Samantha,

Ur wedding cake looks great! I like the fresh look of it!

N indeed using ur bridal bouquet as the top decor of the cake made it look much much more romantic. N the add on of butterflies on wire made the cake look so lively...

Its a beautiful pc of design & work...

Thanks for sharing...

hi hi, sharing my wedding cakes......

i somehow order this for my morning session but then i forgot to distribute then i kiasu a bit move the cake to the restaurant for the cake cutting ceremony :P

its homemade and the baker is veli veli friendly and reasonable.......

10429_158822514891_697724891_2783989_653

10429_158822504891_697724891_2783987_527

yee,

your wedding cakes very very cute oh =)

i somehow order this for my morning session but then i forgot to distribute then i kiasu a bit move the cake to the restaurant for the cake cutting ceremony :P

Yee,

Hi, nice & cute wedding cake! 1st time see the cake is in PIG cartoon.

my cup cake will also like u put the 'xi' word, but in red colour & without standing.

i like ur wedding cake, LOOK SO gRAND!

Yee,

Ur wedding cake is indeed very very unique & SO CUTE!

I like the piggy happy family cake topper...

N its so personalised with different piggy pose on the cupcakes....

:wub:

Do u mind to share the contact of ur cake baker?

M thinking of something special for my HB coming birthday...

Yee,

my cup cake will also like u put the 'xi' word, but in red colour & without standing.

hi Yee, ur cake is very nice. Do u mind to share the price & where is the bakery shop with me? my email is jeannyng79@hotmail.com

Dear All

Yee0808's wedding cake is home made and it's not from a commercialize baker/bakery or cake shop.

You can either PM me or Yee0808 for her contact details if you are interested.

She's based in Kelana Jaya and she works from home. As for the pricing, it is better to contact her personally as the prices might differ from complexity of designs, cake type (fruit, chocolate etc) etc.

She's a very nice and accommodating lady. However, she only takes a limited amount of orders as she doesn't want to jeapordize the quality of her cakes.

Lane =)

Yee,

hi Yee, ur cake is very nice. Do u mind to share the price & where is the bakery shop with me? my email is jeannyng79@hotmail.com

Dear All

Yee0808's wedding cake is home made and it's not from a commercialize baker/bakery or cake shop.

You can either PM me or Yee0808 for her contact details if you are interested.

She's based in Kelana Jaya and she works from home. As for the pricing, it is better to contact her personally as the prices might differ from complexity of designs, cake type (fruit, chocolate etc) etc.

She's a very nice and accommodating lady. However, she only takes a limited amount of orders as she doesn't want to jeapordize the quality of her cakes.

Lane =)

Yee,

HI Laney, please advise me the baker contact or email address..My email is e_khaw@hotmail.com.Thank you in advanced.

can you send the baker contact to me estherng01@hotmail.com

Hi Ling,

I indeed very happy & excited to see my black cake.

N Anizah indeed very creative and she incorporate my wedding logo in my cake to make it more personalised...

N i kept the whole cake to my self...do not want to share with all my guests...just cut some to some of the close relative the next day....N i divided the whole cake myself...admiring it all the night (alone - after my HB slept as he was drunk) and the next day :lol:

Its the biggest real cake i ever seen (so far)!!!

Simply love it! :wub:

Samantha can you share with me ur contact for d tier cake? pls send to my hotmail : suegin_@hotmail.com

many thanks!

Jo Liew, can you email me the baker contact? I'm looking for wedding cupcake for my wedding in dec as well. Thanks!

email: yinyin61@gmail.com

hi all,

here are the photos of my wedding cake. the cupcakes are vanilla flavour while the top tier is a 3kg fruit cake.

4716593298_b88fca17d8_b.jpg

4716594714_a43f0d3e25_b.jpg

4716595264_20379edfbb_b.jpg

hello... ok, jus like to know will there be anyone using cupcakes as KA LUI BENG? -.-" coz im helping my friend to search for cakes to replace the traditional ka lui beng... any recommendations?

hi all,

need some help here. anyone has contact for a baker in seremban? most that i found are in kl - i'm from kl and i'm concerned abt transporting the cake over a 1-hour drive.

and then there's also the FMIL who wants to ask her friend to make one for me. but the friend is not experienced in making wedding cakes. she just makes normal cakes for family and friends on casual occasions. i also need door gifts for the guests which she couldn't do. and FMIL is not happy that i rejected her offer :mad: sigh

Hey gals, I know a really good home baker based in KL.You may check out her website http://homemaydecakes.blogspot.com. Her name is May and she's very friendly and accomodating esp if you are on a budget.She did my wedding cake recently.Check it out..very romantic cake and she made the figurines too ( exactly like my wedding dress!).. :thumbsu:

DSC01618.JPG

@ bewwytoria, i remember i saw that in Wilton KL when i try to source for some topper. Hope that helps.

Talking about topper, my friend recently intro homemade bakery site to me, is located in Penang, name Evadis Cakes, facebook link at http://www.facebook.com/EvadisCakes. Really like the design, plan to order from them. :D

PenangCakes-EvadisCupcakes+-+Piggies+Wedding+Fondant+cake+&+Cupcakes+1.JPG

PenangCakes-EvadisCupcakes+-+Piggies+Wedding+Fondant+cake+&+Cupcakes.JPG