ailin

All about Wedding Cakes

Our delicious cakes are always made from the freshest ingredients, and iced with Classic Butter Icing.

Choose your cake from a vast selection of ready-designs, or have a themed cake designed specially for your party!

All the fondant figures are painstakingly hand-sculpted. They may be eaten, or can be saved as keepsakes for up to a year.

CAKE FLAVOURS

Classic Buttercake, Orange, Lemon, Poppyseed, Chocolate Sin, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Cheese Swirl (extra RM5.00), Cocolate Banana, Spice Cake, Marble Cake

SEASONAL FLAVOURS (extra RM10.00)

Very Strawberry

Mango Tango

Pineapple Dream

Beer Cake

TIMING

Minimum lead-time, 3 days.

However, in order to maintain our high standards and quality control, we are only able to accomodate a fixed number of orders per day. As such, it is advisable to call in and book your cake as early as possible.

RATES & TERMS

Minimum 2 Kg, RM130.00 (fixed price)

Each additional kg. add RM50.00

50% downpayment required for orders 4 kg and above.

Costing for certain cakes may vary, based on complexity of design and amount of work required.

3 tiered WEDDING CAKES start at RM500 (to feed approx. 150 persons)

Novelty cakes covered with fondant: RM 150 for first 2kg + RM50 each additional kg

METHOD OF PAYMENT

Cash on delivery. No cheques please.

PICK UP POINT

Bandar Utama Damansara, Petaling Jaya

CONTACT DETAILS

Lilian 03-7493 2513

lil@myjaring.net

This cake was by Lilian also - at my close friend's wedding in June 04

post-6-1142395680.jpg

Also another cake by Lilian - at another friend's wedding also in June 04. hehehe.. that month I pokai with angpow! :D

post-6-1142395757.jpg

anyone tasted this cake made from this lilian lady?? tot of ordering but not until 3 tier i guess maybe 2. ailin have you eaten this cake at your fren's wedding?? the cake is so beautiful.

Yes, I have tried all these cakes before and trust me! It's absolutely delicious if you like sweet things. :) Think of the cakes also makes my saliva boiling...

No lar.. I am not baking the cake myself lar. I cant bake! I have referred many friends to Lilian and I dont get commission if that's what you mean :P I feel its important to share good things in life. :)

Here's another cake from my best friend's wedding last year Nov.

post-6-1145516863.jpg

hi ailin...

thanks for sharing with us... by the way, how much is this cake (as per the above)? it's very cute...

there is another place to get excellent cake... the name of the shop is Just Heavenly... they have fantastic cakes with awesome design but quite pricey... i heard a wedding cake starts from RM1800...

Hi ailin,

I'm so sorry if i did offended you. I don't mean you are getting commision, because you start the first post with all the details, i though you are the one who baking the cake and you are lilian. Anyhow, thanks for sharing this information and i do love the cake. I hope to get this kind of cake for my wedding too.

:P

Regards,

Jade

hi ailin...

thanks for sharing with us... by the way, how much is this cake (as per the above)? it's very cute...

there is another place to get excellent cake... the name of the shop is Just Heavenly... they have fantastic cakes with awesome design but quite pricey... i heard a wedding cake starts from RM1800...

elmo,

dont think so leh. I always buy cakes from just heavenly. normal (not wedding) start from about 7o++ Much better value than secret recipe.

anyway, their website is http://justheavenly.biz/

hi kidchan..

yes.. normal cakes from just heavenly are very yummy and very reasonably price.. but wedding cakes slightly pricey... but since their cakes are so yummy, i think it's worth every single penny spend..

anyway.. i've met u before...

hi kidchan..

yes.. normal cakes from just heavenly are very yummy and very reasonably price.. but wedding cakes slightly pricey... but since their cakes are so yummy, i think it's worth every single penny spend..

anyway.. i've met u before...

Elmo we met? did i tickle you:)

ailin, i think the cake looks fannntassstic!

Hi coffee :

I have 2 contacts for wedding cake.

Just heavenly charges Rm 1500 onwards for a 3-tier wedding cake and a simple 2-tier from Rm900 onwards. You may call them to ask for the latest pricing. www.justheavenly.biz

Here is another supplier, Lilian :

WEDDING CAKES

Basic 3-tier (10kgs) wedding cakes start at RM600.

Wedding cakes below 10kgs start at RM200 for first 2kgs + RM50 each additional kg.

CONTACT DETAILS & COLLECTION POINT

lil@myjaring.net

tel(60)(3)74932513

Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya,

HOW TO CONFIRM AN ORDER

Send your confirmation e-mail to lil@myjaring.net with the following details:

Date & Time of pickup

Size and Flavour of cake

Cake Design

Name and age of birthday person

Your contact numbers

State the collection date and cake design as the header in the

e-mail ‘Subject’ box.

Hope it helps.

Does any one has any idea how much is the Wedding cake cost?

If you are referring to the wedding cake above, it cost my friend RM550 to feed 100 people almost. :)

Hi, does Lilian have a website of her cake designs?

niq

Hi niq,

No lar.. Lilian doesn't have website for her cakes, but if you're interested, I can forward you her designs or post it for public viewing. She does naughty cakes too!

For those who are getting married in or nearby ipoh and wish to have good butter icing cake - the ever famous Nancy Chong is still doing and she's charging only RM35 per kg, and for a 3 tier wedding cake would cost RM350 only!

Hi Ailin,

Can you give me the contact number for Nancy Chong. I am interested!

You really have lots of good tips one...eg, where to buy Guo Tai Li's items in Ipoh, where to get nice cakes in Ipoh etc etc....very valuable information for me....Thanks! :D

Hi LCYY,

Hi, thanks.. that's because I am a budget bride and I have all the time to arrange and source for things. I started planning in October last year whereas my wedding is only this October! :)

I will ask my mom for Nancy Chon's number, then I will PM you. ;)

You Ipoh lang ah? If you need any assistance or reference for Ipoh stuffs, just PM me lar.. will provide you with whatever I have. When's your AD?

Hi Ailin,

Can you give me the contact number for Nancy Chong. I am interested!

You really have lots of good tips one...eg, where to buy Guo Tai Li's items in Ipoh, where to get nice cakes in Ipoh etc etc....very valuable information for me....Thanks! :lol:

Hi LCYY,

Hi, thanks.. that's because I am a budget bride and I have all the time to arrange and source for things. I started planning in October last year whereas my wedding is only this October! :)

I will ask my mom for Nancy Chon's number, then I will PM you. ;)

You Ipoh lang ah? If you need any assistance or reference for Ipoh stuffs, just PM me lar.. will provide you with whatever I have. When's your AD?

Hi Ailin,

Thank you very much! My AD is on 17th Oct while bride's side dinner is on 7th Oct.

Yeah, I will PM you if I need any help....I am a budget bride as well...haha...feel good whenever I get good bargain...hahah..not just the money I saved but most importantly the satisfaction.... :D

kobikobu, how much is the cakes from summerbliss ??

all so nice lar

Babyjazz, sorry that i have forgot totally about where i saw the price. That's long time ago when i saw their price. Sorry that unable to help ... :(

For those who are getting married in or nearby ipoh and wish to have good butter icing cake - the ever famous Nancy Chong is still doing and she's charging only RM35 per kg, and for a 3 tier wedding cake would cost RM350 only!

I'm going to have my wedding banquet in Ipoh and is looking for a reputable cake vendor, does Nancy make other cute looking cakes too? Do you have samples or her website of cakes?

BR.