anna belle

Bridal Shop - My Dream Wedding House

Hi adetan,

Wow, your photo looks great and fascinating.

This is what i like.

Besides, do you still remember the photographer that took your photo?

Do the car decoration and bridal flower included in the packages for the AD?

Thanks. :lol:

Hi Valerie,

Sorry for late reply. I can't remember the photographers name but I believe all of them are good. I went with 2 other couple frens and all 3 of us have diff PG but all the photos turn out really good.

Car deco and flowers for AD are not included. I source for them myself. I like it better this way then I can have them the way I want it. If included in package, tends to have restrictions.

Hope above is of help :)

Dear Carmen, Adetan, Mandy,

Would appreciate that you all can share some of the experience, price and the photo to me. Im actually very interesting for MDWH.

my email is yuanfoong@hotmail.com

Thanks in advanced.

dear all,

So nice to hear that you can go HK shooting ... i have place my deposits also .... unfortunately, i can't go :( as now, Mona Lisa have new shooting area, which required us to go there for 6 days 5 nights ... we cant take such a long leave ... i'm intends to transfer the deposits ... please email me if you are interested to take over my package ... my email address is ng_quanman@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

regards,

quan man

Dear harryt,

My friend in HK helped me to book and liased with Cite Du Lourve. But if you really want to contact them, phone will be a better choice as I tried sending them emails but no reply. Mona Lisa did replied my email very fast though. I've sent my wedding photos to you via email. :)

Dear may_may,

I've sent you an email regarding my wedding photos. I did not take up the MV though but I know both adetan and mandy did so they could give you better advice :)

Dear eumelon & jane,

Already pm-ed you gurls on my wedding photos :)

Regards

Carmen

Hi carmen,

I m inetrested in seeing your photos too. Can pls email me?

My email is emilyleeyh@gmail.com

Thx and congrates!

Dear Adetan, Utopiamin and Carmen,

I'm very interested in viewing your albums!~ XD

could u send me the link at felicity.ong@gmail.com

how much would it cost to DHL over the book>?

i did enquire at their booth during the MV exhibition

in fact it was the first on the list.

they had the 4k+, 5K+ and 6K+ sets then.

mind if i ask how much was the base package price you chose?

do they have the same new n old gown terms like msia?

did u gals have to add $$ for better gowns or were they all available witout adding $$

the SA was very helpful but i was still indecisive then.

im having second thoughts now as i already paid a deposit at IR.

all mt frens are giving me 'omg why go there!!' type of expressions.

kinda disappointed n wanna change BS, think still can change =x

Thanks in advance..

I'm very interested in viewing your albums!~ XD

could u send me the link at felicity.ong@gmail.com

how much would it cost to DHL over the book>?

i did enquire at their booth during the MV exhibition

in fact it was the first on the list.

they had the 4k+, 5K+ and 6K+ sets then.

mind if i ask how much was the base package price you chose?

do they have the same new n old gown terms like msia?

did u gals have to add $ for better gowns or were they all available witout adding $

the SA was very helpful but i was still indecisive then.

im having second thoughts now as i already paid a deposit at IR.

all mt frens are giving me 'omg why go there!!' type of expressions.

kinda disappointed n wanna change BS, think still can change =x

Thanks in advance..

I have signed up for My Dream Wedding House as well. I am interested in viewing your album too. Please help to send to etil_etanoat@yahoo.com. Thanks!!! :D

BTW, I sae many of you here chosen Monalisa instead of France Bridal. Any reason why? The SA told me that the shooting scenes of Monalisa have been replaced by some newer scenes but those scenes will only be finalized around November.

Hi Mandy, Adetan, Carmenlow,

I m a newbie in this Forum, I signed up a package at MDWH in August. i wonder if i should go there to take BP or i should let go the deposit that i have placed as when i saw my fren's photos, it's not very attractive. Understand from my fren, she said Mona Lisa bridal shop's photo shooting has Standard Procedure, thet have set scene A must come with Pose A and with hairdo A. Is it true? (not creative at all?!)

Could you all please share your photos with me so that i can make up my mind if i should go there. Thanks ya. Please send to thamly@hotmail.com

Hi!

I have emailed you the link to my photos and you can watch my MV there as well. Enjoy!

aisumono,

I went to Mona Lisa HK with 2 of my frens so all our albums and frames were couriered together to one address at HKD 1000, I am not sure how much it cost if for individual. You can check with the SA.

I took the package HKD 13888 but I added the MV, flowers, etc in Hong Kong.

They do not categorise their gowns by old or new. The have 2 lines, one is Priam (which is French design) and the normal line.

For my package, i was entitled to 1 Priam WG (studio), 2 WG and 2 EG. But i find their normal wedding gown is not bad also. You can view their WG at MDWH shop. Reason I chose MDWH was cos I want something different, not only in design and style of photos and albums but also in the experience. The yacht was a big attraction as well as for local BS outdoor shooting, we always see the limited choice of venue (eg FRIM, Putrajaya, TTDI etc). And we were happy with our choice. Service was superb during beofre and after the PS. I'm sure the rest will tell you as well that we were treated like kings and queens. My hubby and I totally enjoyed the experience. No regrets.

survivor,

I chose Mona Lisa cos I find France Bridal very fairy tale like (prince and princess feel), which I personally don't really like. I prefer more modern styles. I heard they renovated and have more styles now. I was there in May 07 so a lot must have changed :)

fishie123,

Your fren went to Mona Lisa in HK? That's funny cos for each gown we can choose different hairstyles we want, and pose however we want. no restrictions at all. I know that some HK BS will restrict your pose for different scenes but Mona Lisa definitely do not. I changed 5 gowns and 5 different hairstyles and everything the MUA finished with me, my PG will come over and take a photo and show me. He will ask am i satisfied, or anything I want to change before we proceed? That's the kind of service I am talking about.

Hi Adeline,

Thank you very much for your link, but when i clicked on the link it doesnt work, it shows "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." :blink: May be the photographer is different, Coz my fren did request to take some special shoot like wear sport shoes with the gown etc, but the photographer is not willing to do so... Which photographer took pictures for u?

Hi Adeline,

Thank you very much for your link, but when i clicked on the link it doesnt work, it shows "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." :blink: May be the photographer is different, Coz my fren did request to take some special shoot like wear sport shoes with the gown etc, but the photographer is not willing to do so... Which photographer took pictures for u?

Sorry, Am not sure what's wrong with the link but I have emailed you the mirror site :)

I can't remember the name of my photographer, but I was saying I went with 2 other friends, and all 3 of us have no complains la. We requested to have some photos taken as a group in casual wear and in WG. They complied with no complains.

adetan,

Thanks for the link! Your photos are lovely! I have a few questions hope you can help to answer:

1. Did you make your full payment here in Malaysia or you paid in HK?

2. For the groom's white shoe, did they provide rental service or we have to bring our own? How much is the shoe rental?

3. Is 5 days 4 nights in HK enough to cover everything?

4. Can you help to recommend a more convenient and affordable hotel near the bridal studio?

5. Did you add any extra photos beside the ones included in the package? How much is the cost for adding an extra photo?

Thanks in advance for your great help!

Hi survivor,

I answered your questions below. You're welcome :)

adetan,

Thanks for the link! Your photos are lovely! I have a few questions hope you can help to answer:

1. Did you make your full payment here in Malaysia or you paid in HK?

- I paid HKD 5000 equivalent here and balance paid in HK when we arrived.

2. For the groom's white shoe, did they provide rental service or we have to bring our own? How much is the shoe rental?

- No shoes are provided, we brought our own shoes, however if groom wants white pants will have to upgrade for HKD 200, as the standard one provided is black pants

3. Is 5 days 4 nights in HK enough to cover everything?

- After checking in, we went straight to BS to choose gown

- 2nd day was the PS day, 1 whole day

- 3rd day - Free -

- 4th day - choose photos, frames, albums etc

- 5th day - home

4. Can you help to recommend a more convenient and affordable hotel near the bridal studio?

- The BS (Mona Lisa) is in Kowloon Tong and conveniently located just opposite the MTR station. There's nothing much in Kowloon Tong (as in shop and eat) so we stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui and it's very convenient to travel via MTR in HK. Recently, I found a good deal on www.directrooms.com with Harbour View Hong Kong Hotel for USD 77 per night. Otherwise, look for Free and easy package from travel agents for better deal with flights. Check also Cathay Pacific HK supercity package. I got a package for 5 days 4 nights incl flight for RM3700+ staying at Kimberley Hotel, TST but that was in May 07.

5. Did you add any extra photos beside the ones included in the package? How much is the cost for adding an extra photo?

- Yes, It was HKD 138 per pcs. Not sure how much it is now.

Thanks in advance for your great help!

adeline!~

the photos are really elegant!~

i also love ur bcbg EG and wedding car deco. so cute the teddies with ivy around.

thank you for sharing ur lovely pictures. ^_^