anna belle

Bridal Shop - My Dream Wedding House

Hi all,

I have just signed up the La Mer Package with Monalisa Hong Kong. After reading some of the comments of this BS, i m worried of the quality of their services and the result of the photo. Anyone mind to share with me their Pre wedding photo with Monalisa HK for my reference? My email betty_82@yahoo.com. Hope to get some reply from ladies in this forum soon.Thanks alot and have a nice day :wub:

Hi all,

I have just signed up the La Mer Package with Monalisa Hong Kong. After reading some of the comments of this BS, i m worried of the quality of their services and the result of the photo. Anyone mind to share with me their Pre wedding photo with Monalisa HK for my reference? My email betty_82@yahoo.com. Hope to get some reply from ladies in this forum soon.Thanks alot and have a nice day :wub:

hi,dreamy2, im also sign for the La Mer package =)

but there's something I wanna to share , not sure whether it's happen to u as well...

last 2 weeks i had paid rm500 deposit during their fair in Mid Valley, so after few days later me and my bf go to their shop for a look and do confirmation for the shooting date in HK, but awhile later the lady who served asking me to pay another RM1500..

it's very funny for me and my bf, cos the shooting date is on next year, and they so fast wan us to pay up..is it they scare us run away, that's y wan to 'lock us'...

I guess u could always hightlight to them how much are u able to pay for the time being.

I remember doing the same thing - i paid a few hundred each time i go according to my affordability.

It is only when close to your shooting date, you've gotto have paid at least rm2k, i think.

The balance is up to you, if you want to pay it up front in hk.

As long as the full amt is paid before the pre wed shooting is done.

this is all based on my experience with them.

i realise as long as i stay communicated with them (this doesnt mean i wait for them to tell me, but i ask when i am in doubt)

thus i've not had any huge misunderstanding with them.

no doubt there were some hick-ups in my experience too (such as the album, but it wasnt KL's fault, it was HK's fault :p)

but it was rectified quickly.

so bottom line is, ask and clarify when in doubt.

remember, communication is very important and you as a bride/groom will be happy coz you know whats happening.

you'll feel frustrated coz you don't know (but was it becoz you did not ask or you were waiting to be told).

Hi all,

hi,dreamy2, im also sign for the La Mer package =)

but there's something I wanna to share , not sure whether it's happen to u as well...

last 2 weeks i had paid rm500 deposit during their fair in Mid Valley, so after few days later me and my bf go to their shop for a look and do confirmation for the shooting date in HK, but awhile later the lady who served asking me to pay another RM1500..

it's very funny for me and my bf, cos the shooting date is on next year, and they so fast wan us to pay up..is it they scare us run away, that's y wan to 'lock us'...

hi,choupiku, may i knw who is ur SA? how much in total u had spend? is there any hidden cost?

i sign with them , under Monaliza HK, any feedback ? :)

hi chancm,

i guess u r refering to the package price, mine was signed 2 years ago, so the price i paid may be slightly higher than the current package (approx rm6k equivalent).

at that time, all packages are only for HK.

Non taken in KL nor any other places. So, it's really longggggggggggg ago :p

my SA is Angel, but Mandy and the rest helps out whenever they can.

No hidden cost, as long as I dont intend to add things at the very last minute.

Of course, additional shots will be at additional cost, so that they also advised me early when i enquired.

If you're signed directly with Monalisa HK, I'm unable to comment as their packages differs according to the branches/country that u have sign up with.

So you may want to check with them (HK team) if thats what you meant.

Hope this helps :)

hi,choupiku, may i knw who is ur SA? how much in total u had spend? is there any hidden cost?

i sign with them , under Monaliza HK, any feedback ? :)

hi there, i had sign the package for RM5888 , i had paid RM2000 for deposit, goin to take my wedding pic on March 2012..

and the SA told me i had to made full payment b4 im going to HK...

just like to know it's the 'right' procedure for every BS ? because i tot i paying them the 90% , another 10% only pay them after PS and during collect my album..

hi chancm - yup, this is their procedure.

i did the same while in hk.

nvrtheless, if u have any probs, just communciate with them.

hi there, i had sign the package for RM5888 , i had paid RM2000 for deposit, goin to take my wedding pic on March 2012..

and the SA told me i had to made full payment b4 im going to HK...

just like to know it's the 'right' procedure for every BS ? because i tot i paying them the 90% , another 10% only pay them after PS and during collect my album..

Dear All,

I wan to let go my Pre Wedding Package ( at Hong Kong ) to let go, anyone interested can email me at keroppi_min38@hotmail.com

Package : RM5888 ( i had paid RM2000 for deposit )

Hi Cathy , i just had my pre-wedding shoot there well their service is good and people there are friendly. Maybe the package price is slightly higher than other BS but so far i have compare to many other BS their quality is better so is fair enough to pay for the amount. :thumbsu:

Hi Cathy , i just had my pre-wedding shoot there well their service is good and people there are friendly. Maybe the package price is slightly higher than other BS but so far i have compare to many other BS their quality is better so is fair enough to pay for the amount. :thumbsu:

i have been there and look at their gown. it is very nice and they even show me their Swarovski collection but ofcourse there is additional charges for that. but i kinda like their gown so i decided to sign their package by next week. thx for ur advise Caroline.

Hi Caroline, I just signed up MDWH recently and would like to know how many photographers are there and makeup artist. Are they good? Any recommendation on which photographer to look for?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm Cassey. Recently I signed up the PS package (PS in Taiwan by NY1999) from De Paris at 1U. Unfortunately I found there is a lot of negative comments about De Paris (service, bad album etc). And most probably i will let go my deposit (few hundred) and select another bridal house for PS. Worry De Paris will spoil my wedding lo.

From this forum, I found My Dream has quite a good comment. Can anyone share the pre wedding photo in My Dream Wedding House with me because I believe that the actual album might be slightly different from their sample albums in bridal shop.

My email is : kc99kevin@yahoo.com

Appreciate help of you all.

Cheers!

Cassey

I've used MDWH for my wedding last year Nov. Just to share a little on my experience.

Photos - I didn't go to Hong Kong for it, just in KL. The photos turned out really nice. On the day of choosing photos, we weren't very happy with their staff pressuring us. They keep pushing from behind. In the end, my hubby suckered into buying 40 more photos costing us an extra RM4000++ because he thought I wanted them. My advice is for you and your partner to actually fixed an amount of photos to take before you choose so you won't be affected by these people. RM4000+ can be used for a nice trip!!

Wedding Gowns - On the day I went in to choose gown for actual day, I only realized there weren't many choices. I ended getting the two gowns I tried on before signing up their packages. My advice is for you to try the gowns and find one you like before signing up. Some of the colorful gowns are like curtains. Also, by the time I chose my gowns, most of the hair accessories were already taken. Choose early...

Other than these two, I think their service is quite good. They are quite honest in giving opinions...at least my SA is. I feel very sore about the additional RM4000+, which total up to about RM9000 spent on MDWH.

If I get to do it all over again, I probably will work harder to rent gowns, find photographer and buy hair accessories separately.

Hi Caroline, I just signed up MDWH recently and would like to know how many photographers are there and makeup artist. Are they good? Any recommendation on which photographer to look for?

Thanks!

Hi , They only have 2 photographer and for my info they trained in Hong Kong so dont worried bout their skill. My make up artist was Raynis she did a fabulous job. Like her make up very much. As long as u communicate with them what you want and i believe everything will come out perfectly. :D

Hi,

I'm Cassey. Recently I signed up the PS package (PS in Taiwan by NY1999) from De Paris at 1U. Unfortunately I found there is a lot of negative comments about De Paris (service, bad album etc). And most probably i will let go my deposit (few hundred) and select another bridal house for PS. Worry De Paris will spoil my wedding lo.

From this forum, I found My Dream has quite a good comment. Can anyone share the pre wedding photo in My Dream Wedding House with me because I believe that the actual album might be slightly different from their sample albums in bridal shop.

My email is : kc99kevin@yahoo.com

Appreciate help of you all.

Cheers!

Cassey

Hey y don't you check out their photo in facebook MyDreamWedding(KL)? I saw some of their photo when i went for my gown trying was not bad.....

hey i would like to share some experience here with My Dream Wedding. Actually im kinda fat and i have look through alot of bridal house in Pj and Loke Yew but can't find a gown that suits me. Im glad that My dream wedding can solve my problem . There is alot of choices for bigger size gown so my advise if anyone who is bigger size you can take a look at My dream wedding.

I've used MDWH for my wedding last year Nov. Just to share a little on my experience.

Photos - I didn't go to Hong Kong for it, just in KL. The photos turned out really nice. On the day of choosing photos, we weren't very happy with their staff pressuring us. They keep pushing from behind. In the end, my hubby suckered into buying 40 more photos costing us an extra RM4000++ because he thought I wanted them. My advice is for you and your partner to actually fixed an amount of photos to take before you choose so you won't be affected by these people. RM4000+ can be used for a nice trip!!

Wedding Gowns - On the day I went in to choose gown for actual day, I only realized there weren't many choices. I ended getting the two gowns I tried on before signing up their packages. My advice is for you to try the gowns and find one you like before signing up. Some of the colorful gowns are like curtains. Also, by the time I chose my gowns, most of the hair accessories were already taken. Choose early...

Other than these two, I think their service is quite good. They are quite honest in giving opinions...at least my SA is. I feel very sore about the additional RM4000+, which total up to about RM9000 spent on MDWH.

If I get to do it all over again, I probably will work harder to rent gowns, find photographer and buy hair accessories separately.

Hi Cathy and ILove,

Would u guys mind to share your package and photos of your PS? I'm looking for bridal house for PS and I'm kinda worry because my AD would be mid of next year.. My email add is amandaelizabeth312@gmail.com. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks!

Hi , They only have 2 photographer and for my info they trained in Hong Kong so dont worried bout their skill. My make up artist was Raynis she did a fabulous job. Like her make up very much. As long as u communicate with them what you want and i believe everything will come out perfectly. :D

Hi Caroline, I just signed up MDW recently, can you share your PS photo to me? May I know who is your photographer? My email cynn_cynn@hotmail.com . Thanks

hey i would like to share some experience here with My Dream Wedding. Actually im kinda fat and i have look through alot of bridal house in Pj and Loke Yew but can't find a gown that suits me. Im glad that My dream wedding can solve my problem . There is alot of choices for bigger size gown so my advise if anyone who is bigger size you can take a look at My dream wedding.

Hi Mary, have you taken pre-wed photo? Can share your photo with me? My email cynn_cynn@hotmail.com.

Hi Mary, have you taken pre-wed photo? Can share your photo with me? My email cynn_cynn@hotmail.com.

Hi i haven't get my photo yet they need few months to process the picture and everything. Did you went to their bridal shop to have a look?