Aggred with Joanne, I have seen H , G and I colour stone. I really can't differentiate but the price can tell. Hehe

Hehehe ... I really love the stone that I'm owning now , 0.7 carat , color H , VS1 , brilliant cut on the platinum setting :-)

Especially while wearing with my wedding band , it looks like so 'huge' ... hahaha ...

You are luckily girl, .7 C is out of my budget. Haha. Ursine GIA stone??

Aggred with Joanne, I have seen H , G and I colour stone. I really can't differentiate but the price can tell. Hehe

Hehehe ... I really love the stone that I'm owning now , 0.7 carat , color H , VS1 , brilliant cut on the platinum setting :-)

Especially while wearing with my wedding band , it looks like so 'huge' ... hahaha ...

How much is 0.7 carat now hah ... Yah , mine is a GIA stone.

Should be 5 digit lo. I guess.

Should be 5 digit lo. I guess.

Yah , last yr May he bought it at 5 digit too 1x , xxx ...

Joanne, ur wedding band also from degem??

It's from Cartier :-)

Wow, salute ur hubby. Lol

Can show picture here your wedding band ?

I can PM show you :-)

Eh , I can't PM you. can gimme ur email address ?

Thank you, my email address is jay840327@gmail.com

Sent :-)

Ok. Thanks. Very nice. How much??

Ok. Thanks. Very nice. How much??

I'll reply you in gmail :-)

Dear all,

I'm new here and would like to ask for your opinion, especially from the gals out there...

I intend to buy a diamond ring for my FW as proposal ring but don't know what is the best for her. I've been reading this thread and I think majority have good words about Degem at Bangsar so i might get there in one of these days to find out more or perhaps to buy on spot.

My budget is about RM6-7k. Her size is rather small, does not wear a ring and basically don't know much about diamond so I'm not sure what specs should I get for her...

Please share your preference so that I can get her something that she might like...

Thank you.

Hi,

After months of considerations I finally bought the diamond ring that my FW likes.

We bought it at Degem Pavilion.

It's Lazare diamond , 0.32carat, color D , VSII , platinum setting cost about RM 7,xxx (after discount).

Now we have to look for wedding bands.. We tried to survey the bands from Degem also but can't find a suitable one.

So I wanna ask if you guys here can help in recommending any other shops selling nice wedding bands?

Dear all,

I'm new here and would like to ask for your opinion, especially from the gals out there...

I intend to buy a diamond ring for my FW as proposal ring but don't know what is the best for her. I've been reading this thread and I think majority have good words about Degem at Bangsar so i might get there in one of these days to find out more or perhaps to buy on spot.

My budget is about RM6-7k. Her size is rather small, does not wear a ring and basically don't know much about diamond so I'm not sure what specs should I get for her...

Please share your preference so that I can get her something that she might like...

Thank you.

Hi,

After months of considerations I finally bought the diamond ring that my FW likes.

It's Lazare diamond , 0.32carat, color D , VSII , platinum setting cost about RM 7,xxx (after discount).

Now we have to look for wedding bands.. We tried to survey the bands from Degem also but can't find a suitable one.

So I wanna ask if you guys here can help in recommending any other shops selling nice wedding bands?

Love & Co is specializing in wedding bands.

Or else you may check Cartier / Bvlgari for the classic piece :)

Dear all,

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks Joanne for the suggestions. I've checked the prices for those u have mentioned. Cartier have very nice rings but it's expensive :startle: Love & Co have some decent ones as well but can't see much from here. Maybe have to go and view personally before making a decision. Thanks again Joanne :smile:

Dear all,

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks Joanne for the suggestions. I've checked the prices for those u have mentioned. Cartier have very nice rings but it's expensive :startle: Love & Co have some decent ones as well but can't see much from here. Maybe have to go and view personally before making a decision. Thanks again Joanne :smile:

You are most welcomed :)

Hi all,

I'm new to this and I got this quote from HABIB.

1. 0.40carat , H color , S1 , cut:vg , sym:ex , polish:ex RM2550/- with GIA Cert.

2. 0.43carat , J color , VS1 , cut:ex , sym:ex , polish:vg RM2300/- with GIA Cert.

Which 1 is better? What about the price? They say the original price is 2 times more and they are having promotion now. Wondering it is that good to have more than 50% discount? Besides, J color seems to be too yellowish..

All opinions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!! =)

Regards,

Lau

If you can afford it, go for the first one, I agree with you that J colour is too yellowish. The lowest colour that is acceptable in my opinion is I colour. Based on the specs that you put up, personally i think the price is not bad.

Hi, We are group of Jewellery Designer specialize in cutom made jewellery. We do provide diamond ring & wedding ring designs @ www.eumayco.com

Here a few price reference of a diamond engagement rings with simple 18k white gold band :

GIA CERT

0.33ct (color: F, clarity: VS1, cut: Ex, sym: Ex, polish: Ex, fluorescence: Non) - RM 3,400

0.42ct (color: F, clarity: VS1, cut: Ex, sym: Ex, polish: Ex, fluorescence: Non) - RM 4,500

0.56ct (color: F, clarity: VS1, cut: Ex, sym: Ex, polish: Ex, fluorescence: Non) - RM7,900

Contact us for pricing to customize ring within your budget but meet your requirements.

Email: sales@eumayco.com

Hey guys

Can help me on this , is this a good buy ?

Lazare diamond with 18 k white gold , 0.36c / I / VS1 at Rm 6k

Lazare diamond is a branding, the price will be higher then the market price. We can suggest you to buy GIA certificate diamonds which are TRIPLE Excellent on cutting, symmetry and polish with hearts and arrow appeared.

Here we have 2 diamond stock of GIA diamond with 18k white gold

0.36ct / I / VS1 / triple Ex at RM 3,300

Email us at sales@eumayco.com if u think we are cheapest. Thank you