bout the perfume....does it really work?

alot of time i can't get excited. will this perfume really help to increase sex drive?

how much is it? anyone can share perfume for him price?

My honey bought a vibrator , is a 3 point stimulation type , really can make me crazy . This is the strongest vibrator i ever try .

He bought from Naughty shop (Sg wang G floor) .

I just bought the 3 point stimulation vibrator and sex stimulation perfume as christmas gift , actually this 3 point vibrator have a unique design that hits the G-spot, clitoris and that funny bit between your vagina and your backside all at the same time!

Really a killing weapon . :tongue:

Hi,

We just bought a vibrator from Endah Parade, a man's weapon-shaped vibrator. Can' t wait to try it on her since so members say it will really make the girls scream. But I am wondering how to use it leh?

Do you guys insert it into her or just merely stimulating her clit only?

Need some expert advise here.

Remember , slow and steady , from outside first , until lady already warm up , then u can insert into her .She will crazy . :wub:

Merry Christmas .

bout the perfume....does it really work?

alot of time i can't get excited. will this perfume really help to increase sex drive?

how much is it? anyone can share perfume for him price?

I tried b4 , result not bad , worth to try . :lol:

Vibrator sounds fun.. any1 try that before? Maybe i will drop by to take a look...

I just experience it 2 days ago (Valentine's day) . Very sweet memory :P

i bought it (from Pearl point shopping mall) as a gift for my boy friend . i know he want to try it but not dare to get me permission .

I will forever remember what was happening that night . i never imagine i can be so excited and asking for more from my boy friend . i really cracy and scream .

I reach climax so easily and the feeling was so strong .

We have an unforgetable Valentine's day :P

I like this sex toy very much :rolleyes:

Next week (Valentine's day) don't know got any surprise from by honey ? Every year he will give me surprise gift , feel excited . :wub:

My honey bought a vibrator , is a 3 point stimulation type , really can make me crazy . This is the strongest vibrator i ever try .

I just bought the 3 point stimulation vibrator and sex stimulation perfume as christmas gift , actually this 3 point vibrator have a unique design that hits the G-spot, clitoris and that funny bit between your vagina and your backside all at the same time!

Really a killing weapon . :tongue:

I agreed . My wife act so difference . she was so crazy and wild when i use it . First time she moans so loud and request me to move faster and don't stop . :wub:

hmm.. tot of getting something naughty for my hb.. 1st Valentine's as husband and wife and more importantly, we are going for our honeymoon.. been cracking my head on what to buy.. if i were to buy vibrator.. i'll be the 1 using it.. hahaha.. hmm.. probably i should go to i need house to take a look on what i can buy.. its this weekend already!

but you may fire me with ideas.. oh, btw, does the perfume really works? i have not heard of this b4.. just spray the perfume and it will heighten the guy's sex drives.. hmmm... so, whenever i feel like i want it.. and my hb is too tired.. i just spray and instantly he'll want it?? hahaha.. sounds so convenient...

I tried it (3 point stimulation vibrator) to my honey already , she like it very must . :wub:

She said the feeling was very strange but she like it . She have at lease 3 times climax .

But i bought mine one from Endah Parade condom house . Not Naughty Shop (Sg Wang) .

I prefer Sales girl there because she explain more pro and polite .

But i bought mine one from Endah Parade condom house . Not Naughty Shop (Sg Wang) .

I prefer Sales girl there because she explain more pro and polite .

I really like it , it make me reach climax easily . :wub:

Those are wounder toys for women and also help us reached the heaven faster than ever.... :rclxub:

May I know any recommendation in Penang? I can't find any here.... :sad:

Don't think Penang have those kind of shop. Why don't you make a trip down to KL and shop for yourself for all the wonderful things when there are holidays? You won't regret it....

Isn't the things at these places so so expensive?

I also dare not masuk most of the time :blush: . Still shy lol. Maklumlah, belum kahwin lol.

penang prangin mall condom house din sell vibrator?

Just wondering any bro here try the Rabbit Vibrator ? B4 i bought this vibrator , I see quite a few comment here regarding this vibrator and say this vibrator is super good ,So i decided to buy one and try on my girl friend .

When i let her try,the 1st time she saw it and ask me hao come so small ?where can get orgasm with such a small size? i said never mind about the size la...try 1st la ....then put in new pack of battery and adjust the vibrator vibration to the minimum,slowly i focus the vibrator on her clit without insert the dong into her pussy,after a while....wow...got respond already..she moan softly and i adjust the vibration stronger...she start to moan louder,then,,i can see her pussy getting wet alreay,can see cleary the juice slowly leaking out.

WOW..at that time i get so excited ,then i adjust the vibration o the maximum and slowly insert the dong into her wet pussy and stroke her softly,She get more excited and moan louder and louder,she told me she cannot tahan anymore,she got her orgasm to the maximum,i keep on strocking her , she scream and shout i'm cumming,i'm cumming,i insert the dong full lenght into her wet pussy and place the vibrator tight to her clit,at this point,i knew she got her max climax and she should really loud (i'm sure neighbour can hear,ha ha ha ),i pull the dong out from her pussy and i can see lot of creamy juice flowing out..wow..(without i realise,the bed sheet already wet wet wet)..1st time i saw so much of pussy juice, ,i think this is quite similar to what they call as squirt,what ever it is,i;m can assure that she got her real orgasm.

After the session,she told me that the vibrator really give some really special plesure and orgasm that different from making love with man.

Honestly,I really under estimate the power of this vibrator can give,thus far .

Any one here use this vibrator before,any good story,comment to share?

penang prangin mall condom house din sell vibrator?

Penang got 1 , but i can't remember the place .

Just wondering any bro here try the Rabbit Vibrator ? B4 i bought this vibrator , I see quite a few comment here regarding this vibrator and say this vibrator is super good ,So i decided to buy one and try on my girl friend .

When i let her try,the 1st time she saw it and ask me hao come so small ?where can get orgasm with such a small size? i said never mind about the size la...try 1st la ....then put in new pack of battery and adjust the vibrator vibration to the minimum,slowly i focus the vibrator on her clit without insert the dong into her pussy,after a while....wow...got respond already..she moan softly and i adjust the vibration stronger...she start to moan louder,then,,i can see her pussy getting wet alreay,can see cleary the juice slowly leaking out.

WOW..at that time i get so excited ,then i adjust the vibration o the maximum and slowly insert the dong into her wet pussy and stroke her softly,She get more excited and moan louder and louder,she told me she cannot tahan anymore,she got her orgasm to the maximum,i keep on strocking her , she scream and shout i'm cumming,i'm cumming,i insert the dong full lenght into her wet pussy and place the vibrator tight to her clit,at this point,i knew she got her max climax and she should really loud (i'm sure neighbour can hear,ha ha ha ),i pull the dong out from her pussy and i can see lot of creamy juice flowing out..wow..(without i realise,the bed sheet already wet wet wet)..1st time i saw so much of pussy juice, ,i think this is quite similar to what they call as squirt,what ever it is,i;m can assure that she got her real orgasm.

After the session,she told me that the vibrator really give some really special plesure and orgasm that different from making love with man.

Honestly,I really under estimate the power of this vibrator can give,thus far .

Any one here use this vibrator before,any good story,comment to share?

I tried it before , my husband bought from Naughty Zone (Times SQ 4th floor) . Is our favourite bedroom toy . :lol:

This vibrator is the best vibrator i ever tried , can easily bring me to orgasm .

I've tried both the 3 point vibrator and the rabbit before. Bought my first rabbit many years ago (my husband bought as my birthday gift) and we have never regretted it since. Even tho it's a little pricier than the 3 point vibrator, it's well worth the money spent. Never fails to give me a screaming orgasm each time