chooz

Your (planned/dream) Honeymoon destinations

My partner and I have been fans of the tv series heroes and in a couple of episodes, it was set in Japan and they had cherry blossoms. I further researched on it and found out that it was hard to get the perfect time as the time they bloom differ from time to time. We just want to sit down and ponder on how beautiful life could be around them. Though they only bloom for about a week, so we just have to get the perfect time.

I went to Europe for 20 days, visited 7 places.... backpacker style & stayed in bnb.... cost us about RM20k for the entire journey!! :cool:

Miss Maldives so so sos muchhhh !!!!!!!!!

ANyone need maldives info can pm me coz i'm back from maldives honeymoon on last Nov..

Hi all,

I am also thinking of Maldives. I found this offer

http://www.sedunia.c...ee-vabbinfaru-5

Actually my first choice is New York ! But I doubt it lar since we are spending so much money for the wedding. Gotta go somewhere near.

ANyone need maldives info can pm me coz i'm back from maldives honeymoon on last Nov..

Hi all,

Actually my first choice is New York ! But I doubt it lar since we are spending so much money for the wedding. Gotta go somewhere near.

do share with me your experience ya! :D

would love to go there in december - but its expensive during december ! sigh!

Hi all,

do share with me your experience ya! :D

would love to go there in december - but its expensive during december ! sigh!

Hi girly, please do share on food, best hotel/resort to stay, transportation, etc. I am thinking about going to Maldives for honeymoon.

I just booked mine to Maldives at Matta Fair - Buy 1 Free 1 via Holiday Tours :)

Wow, that's great! I went to Matta fair...feel so blur after going to so many booth...didn't buy anything

Hello,

It depends,

Explore exotic places europe perhaps?

Romantic beaches, Maldives, Bora-Bora, Caribbean Cruises, etc.

Greece to explore the myth of gods? Brazil experience the Samba carnival?

South africa real life safari? Australia swim with the Dolphins?

Wine tasting and Relaxing, New zealand?

7 wonders trip (choose one) ?

There's so many different places to go, backpack if you're adventurous enough.=)

Debbie

The Raw Note Wedding Live Band

Bali is my dream honeymoon spot! It has so many lovely beaches...especially places in the South of Bali.

I'm thinking of renting a honeymoon villa sometime next year, and came across this article about the Top 3 Honeymoon Villas in Bali.

http://www.wedding-bali.com/2014/06/top-3-villas-perfect-for-a-honeymoon

Has anyone stayed in these villas? Or, if you have any tips, I'd love to hear them!

Spain is one of Europe places that i wish to go too, just start gather information to check if the tour they offer is worth to go or not. They still offer me the same Natas fair discount for this Spain & Portugal tour.