autumnlove

Emcee for Wedding Reception

Heard William is more focus on his TV show & radio program these days, and his price has increased.

It's always cheaper to get a non-celebrity emcee, like the following, cheap & good:

1) Ethan Kong: 016-6527047

2) Han: 012-3750288

3) Any Loke (comes with a band too :lol: - Bean & Any): 012-3161761

hi ..is anyone thr engaged with william lee b4??

mind to share out his video or some comment?

thankyou :cheers:

Hi Girly,

my own wedding i hired William to be our MC, he is really good and even my wife's colleagues all wanna ask him to be their wedding MC in future! One already planned to book him in 2013.. haha.. you can go to http://www.youtube.com/rhumbafusion#p/u/0/f6ydx8dfsQM to view a short clip... allow me not to put whole video coz afraid ppl copy his wonderful script! ;)

Hi we will be having our wedding ceremony on 12June however still unable to find an emcee. Have contacted Wiliam but he is booked. Any recomendation of emcee beside him who have the same standard as him?

we have engaged Ethan Kong as our emcee during our wedding banquet on 1.1.11

i can said that Ethan is really done a good job on that night.

He is a nice guy with sweet smiling and for sure, thumb up on his working attitude.

He is such a smart guy and he managed to arrange some short games to entertain our guests during the banquet.

Our relatives and friends do really enjoyed it!! and i'm so happy that he had communicated well with my sisters without my worries..

Agains, high recommended Ethan Kong from EK Entertainment..

Ethan's contact: 016-652 7047 (no worries, he offer a reasonable and affordable price!!)

Yup, very very tall & handsome, you can also visit his website for more videos: http://ekent4u.blogspot.com/p/eks-video.html.

His Mandarin is very fluent! Cheap & good!

we have engaged Ethan Kong as our emcee during our wedding banquet on 1.1.11

i can said that Ethan is really done a good job on that night.

He is a nice guy with sweet smiling and for sure, thumb up on his working attitude.

He is such a smart guy and he managed to arrange some short games to entertain our guests during the banquet.

Our relatives and friends do really enjoyed it!! and i'm so happy that he had communicated well with my sisters without my worries..

Agains, high recommended Ethan Kong from EK Entertainment..

Ethan's contact: 016-652 7047 (no worries, he offer a reasonable and affordable price!!)

Hi we will be having our wedding ceremony on 12June however still unable to find an emcee. Have contacted Wiliam but he is booked. Any recomendation of emcee beside him who have the same standard as him?

Maybe Han...or you can try Emcee Alex...012 3777 391. I've seen him emcee for my friend's wedding.

ONE 2FIVE aka ALEX...I have reported you to the moderator! Stop all your nonsensical and shameless self praising about ALEX and your band called

ELEMENT!

You do not need to do this shameful act of registering a fake account to praise yourself and your band. What you are doing now is killing your reputation. if you are good...people will know.

Why do you STILL post fake praises about yourself and your Band??

Mr ALEX ....please STOP posting these fake praises about yourself ...and your Band ELEMENT!!

Hi Amanda Angels,

This is Jane from MyLoveStory, just wana share with you about this information.

I found that recently there is a member name One2Five is keep on promoting a emcee name Alex and the band Element on MB.

Be very frankly to say, Element is the band from my company, we are only using this registered name (the one i am using right now)to post on MB, and i am the only person in charge of element band. My band member DIDN'T post any thing on MB.

For the emcee Alex, honestly, I dont know who is that, Element only met this guy once on yesterday's(17/2/2011) function, and he was hired by my client to be the emcee, is not under my company.

Maybe, One2Five might be Alex, i cant give you the confirm answer because me and my band member dont know who is Alex also. But for sure is not Element, i am very sure about that.

Hope that forum members dont put Alex, One2Five and Element togather again bacause we(Element) dont know who are that 2 person.

And, for sure i will send a PM to One2Five to ask him/her not to do this again bacause it is only making us in more problem.

My Company do not need this type of negative propagate.

Maybe Han...or you can try Emcee Alex...012 3777 391. I've seen him emcee for my friend's wedding.

ONE 2FIVE aka ALEX...I have reported you to the moderator! Stop all your nonsensical and shameless self praising about ALEX and your band called

ELEMENT!

You do not need to do this shameful act of registering a fake account to praise yourself and your band. What you are doing now is killing your reputation. if you are good...people will know.

Mr ALEX ....please STOP posting these fake praises about yourself ...and your Band ELEMENT!!

Hi Amanda Angels,

I found that recently there is a member name One2Five is keep on promoting a emcee name Alex and the band Element on MB.

Be very frankly to say, Element is the band from my company, we are only using this registered name (the one i am using right now)to post on MB, and i am the only person in charge of element band. My band member DIDN'T post any thing on MB.

For the emcee Alex, honestly, I dont know who is that, Element only met this guy once on yesterday's(17/2/2011) function, and he was hired by my client to be the emcee, is not under my company.

Maybe, One2Five might be Alex, i cant give you the confirm answer because me and my band member dont know who is Alex also. But for sure is not Element, i am very sure about that.

Hope that forum members dont put Alex, One2Five and Element togather again bacause we(Element) dont know who are that 2 person.

And, for sure i will send a PM to One2Five to ask him/her not to do this again bacause it is only making us in more problem.

Dear Ladies & every1,

Pleaseeeee....help me for emcee in Penang.

I've called entertainment company to enquire & they qouted me RM 350 - 600.

I also called individual emcee & they qouted me RM 1200 - 1488.

OMG...I mean do they really charge so expensive. :wacko: I'm really lost here...I'm so afraid that I appoint a 'chin chai' emcee but yet I can't afford for professional emcee.

The problem I'm facing is i'm in KL & my wedding will be held in Penang.

How to determine they are so so, good or pro? I just need good emcee...my mom is presurring me on 'NOT' getting the broken english or don't know the wording & replace with other dialects / language. :dash2:

Anyone had experience with Jeremy / Jeremie Tan? I was recommended by an entertainment company. Please share video / experience.

DESPERATE help / advice girl,

elaineloe

Wow! Pretty expensive! One way to know if they are good in their English is to call and talk to them personally, I guess...

Dear Ladies & every1,

Pleaseeeee....help me for emcee in Penang.

I've called entertainment company to enquire & they qouted me RM 350 - 600.

I also called individual emcee & they qouted me RM 1200 - 1488.

OMG...I mean do they really charge so expensive. :wacko: I'm really lost here...I'm so afraid that I appoint a 'chin chai' emcee but yet I can't afford for professional emcee.

The problem I'm facing is i'm in KL & my wedding will be held in Penang.

How to determine they are so so, good or pro? I just need good emcee...my mom is presurring me on 'NOT' getting the broken english or don't know the wording & replace with other dialects / language. :dash2:

Anyone had experience with Jeremy / Jeremie Tan? I was recommended by an entertainment company. Please share video / experience.

DESPERATE help / advice girl,

elaineloe

I agree with Pat. YOu call the MC...and speak to him in English immediately. DOnt speak any dialect or Mandarin or whatever!

Only English. If he speaks fluently wth the right grammers and pronounces the words clearly, then you know his English is ok.

HOWEVER....there are some MC's who are good in spoken English but bad in spoken Chinese. You dont want that either.

Not only that. if he speaks good english, how good is he as an MC? is he able to inject the much elegance ambience with his right choice of words?

ELEMENT!

Hi Amanda Angels,

Oh, Really? You said you dont know Alex...and suddenly out of nowhere you 'met' Alex?? ya right!

And you said Alex kept promoting your Band Element but you dont know him?? hahaha...try harder next time! Who'd wanna promote a Band they dont know personally...and kept on and kept on doing that willingly without getting anything in return?

The people here are not so guillable as you think. Please stop your measly attempt in trying to cover up your ONe2Five, Alex and Element drama. You are the same person whichever name you post from!

Suddenly no more news from ONE2FIVE aka ALEX aka Janegoh aka ELEMENT BAND aka Eugene to challenge my point that you are all the same PERSON using many different accounts in praising yourself OPENLY in this forum?

I agree with Pat. YOu call the MC...and speak to him in English immediately. DOnt speak any dialect or Mandarin or whatever!

Only English. If he speaks fluently wth the right grammers and pronounces the words clearly, then you know his English is ok.

HOWEVER....there are some MC's who are good in spoken English but bad in spoken Chinese. You dont want that either.

Not only that. if he speaks good english, how good is he as an MC? is he able to inject the much elegance ambience with his right choice of words?

Pat & Amanda,

I did call...it's only the individual emcee, they r good...don't sound Pro. hehehe.

As for others, it's the entertainment company which they recommend...they wont let me speak to the emcee lo.

How??? 'hin ah' :wacko3:

Yo get what you pay for. Of course, we all want cheap and good..but in reality...when it comes to MC...there's no such thing.

If you want an MC in the same league as the great William but you offer peanuts...you think William wanna be your MC? :lol:

Dont regret later after your wedding you get tons of complains about how teruk the cheap MC is. Cheap MC's are in abundance in Malaysia. They are everywhere.

Remember...you GET what you PAY for.

Amanda also recommends William. See, we all think he is good.

We as vendors do not simply recommend other vendors if they are not good because we bear certain responsibilty as well.

Yo get what you pay for. Of course, we all want cheap and good..but in reality...when it comes to MC...there's no such thing.

If you want an MC in the same league as the great William but you offer peanuts...you think William wanna be your MC? :lol:

Dont regret later after your wedding you get tons of complains about how teruk the cheap MC is. Cheap MC's are in abundance in Malaysia. They are everywhere.

Amanda also recommends William. See, we all think he is good.

We as vendors do not simply recommend other vendors if they are not good because we bear certain responsibilty as well.

I'm full aware of 'you get what you pay' but William is fr KL, as my wedding is held in Penang. So, my 1st choice is to get a good emcee in Penang. Have any1 heard abt Jeremie / Jeremy Tan?

Thanks for the help comments. :smile:

Yea, had to agree with John Poh that we do not simply recommend. There's only a handful of people I recommend to my client. Anything goes wrong, as much as I can say I don't get paid for recommendation, people still function in a way and say " There, that fellow intro wan la.....so teruk, never answer my call ".

I don't want to find unnecessary problem.

As for Amanda, if anyone of you all get to know her more, you'll see her vast network and experience is enough to get news from far far away. Because of her stature, I don't think she is at any position to want to screw up her work hence this is why I would call people like this " reliable ". The bigger your network, the faster your good news travel....also, your bad news travel fastest. Amanda's pressure for quality work, is very very high.

Thanks WGPICTURES. You are very right about me delivering the 'goods'....in which there is always some pressure to perform well. Yes..the market is a small world. If I do well...good words get around. If I do bad....bad words get around too.

HI Im looking for Emcee for my wedding in JB. Need someone who r able to speak fluent english and mandarin. Any recommendation?

:wub:

To Amanda angels,

Can u provide me a quotation of ur service? My AD is on this coming nov?

Any members can provide me William (emcee)contact no?

My email address is greenicia@yahoo.com

thks.

Sure, Groovy :-)

:wub:

To Amanda angels,

Can u provide me a quotation of ur service? My AD is on this coming nov?

Any members can provide me William (emcee)contact no?

My email address is greenicia@yahoo.com

thks.

Well I am just sharing bout the truth. Because I have seen one wedding they hired a band for RM2000 per night. Bunch of young guys went up there and do rock song noisy and all. The bride was so upset and asked them to stop after a while and would rather lose the money paid as they are ruining the wedding. Its a wedding, not a rock concert.

WGPICTURES...I know what you mean. I too have that happen to many Weddings. For you brides to be...listen carefully. Do NOT take the chance by trying to save a few hundred. It is so NOT worth it.

You get what you pay for.