autumnlove

Emcee for Wedding Reception

Joanne: I am getting emcee, actually I try contacting William but for a long period of time he didn't reply, so my planner intro a female emcee and she is pretty good and has a strong voice. I verbally told her I would engaged her,no contract sign yet because she promise to meet up with my planner, but then William reply me last night, so dilemma is should I go with William but this female emcee is so nice and sweet and I feel bad if I don't engaged her. What would you do if you are in my shoes? I need a good emcee with good command of English, my husband and friends are all from the states they are Asian Americans so good English is a must! William would probably be able to bring the toasting environment to it's highest because my hb and his entourage won't have the slightest clue about yum seng

My friend recently contacted William too, and he was busy hosting a new TV show on Astro, so his manager, Emily replied.

My suggestion is, you should consider other non-celebrity emcees that are available, they are cheap and good.

Sometimes, the live band could also offer emceeing service at an additional RM500-1000, the lead singer can sing and emcee. I understand that live bands like Rhumba, The Muse & Shanghai Angels all provide emceeing service. They get the job done too!

Some people think that Live Bands can also double as MC...but expect them to do MC duty without payng anything for the MC service. I dont know why these people think this way.

The most annoying sentence thing being said to Many Bands is this: " Aiya...why your band cant do MC free? Say a few words only! What's so hard about that? FEW WORDS ONLY WO!"

If it's THAT simple...there will be no professional MC's anymore in this world. Why dont they stand on stage now in front of 500 people and be the MC since they are supposed to say a FEW WORDS ONLY?

Hi,can anyone recommend some good MC for my upcoming wedding on 9th march?

Sure! Pls email us your Wedding venue...and we will give you a very interesting Mc to consider hiring

Our email is events.empire@gmail.com

HI Everyone,

We The Raw Note Wedding Live Bands LOVE our Jobs,

We appreciate music, We love entertaining every single audience.

We provide high quality music performances and professional services. =)

Please check out our website for more informations, we provide different

varieties of live bands and professional emcee services too.

Thanks a lot,

Visit us at www.therawnote.com

Warmest Regards,

The Raw Note Wedding Live Band

If you want the funniest and wittiest English Speaking MC...our band Leader Mr KG TAN is definitely not to be missed! He has made many Weddings come alive with his hilarious Jokes and Spontaneous One-Liners. :thumbsu:

It helps that he is fluent not only in English and Malay...but also in Hokkien and Cantonese. I know a lot of people are unaware that Hokkien people outnumber Cantonese People in KL

Since majority of Hokkien People are in KL, he speaks Hokkien to the delight of all the KL Hokkien guests. It is almost impossible nowadays for you to be able to hear an MC speaking Hokkien on stage in KL. Well...KG TAN is probably the one and only English/Cantonese/Hokkien MC left in KL!

HE also speaks Cantonese...so no issue with Cantonese either; though his strongest is still his English.

Together with Miss AMANDA SAX ... he will turn your Wedding into a truly fabulous Event!

Pls email me for any enquiry at:

events.empire@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

Good news everyone, we added Magicians to our service packages,

Please check us out and ask for our quotations.

And please check out our Wedding Live Bands, we are able to play virtually every kind of music possible,

the band can perform for any occasion including weddings,

conventions, festivals, and all other public and private events. Our band features with extremely talented vocalists and musicians.

Each performance includes significant audience interaction, and because of the diversity of the band's immense song lists, there is

something for everybody to enjoy.

Check us out at http://www.wedding-l...d-malaysia.com/

Warmest Regards,

Debbie

My sister wedding dinner is on 1 June and she is looking for a wedding emcee. She only has about 11 tables so its a simple dinner actually. Budget is around RM500. Any recommendation?

Debating to hire a emcee versus asking close friends to run the show.

sfriends would add a more intimated touch to the wedding, but professional emcee may give a more polished possibly livelier nite...

I note your opinion Daniel.

I do not see the need to explain why close friends would be a more personal touch (if you get it you get it), or perhaps its an individual preference.

But I think it is important that you do not force your opinion onto others, especially since I understand, you as a vendor have vested interest as well. As a vendor I would also suggest your communication and tone be of more professional level.

Daniel

I find your method for soliciting business here very interesting. Because after this little "interaction" I am sorry to say, I really have no interest to meet up you or your band up. Insulting potentials clients I think maybe is not the way forward. I am glad you understand this is cyberworld, you know then you need to be more careful of your words to prevent misinterpretation. But to me that is how the message read, and thats what I will remember. Anyway no point to argue. tqvm