autumnlove

Emcee for Wedding Reception

Greetings all,

Has anyone hired a MC to host wedding banquet for the evening?

I may need one but have no clue where to start looking for 1 or is there any particular MC that host weddings for recommendation?

thanks!

Hi ! autumnlove!!

wah , ur name got romantic feel leh ! :P

is ur wedding banquet in KL ?

my wedding dinner hired 2 MC, 1 girl & 1 guy.They are quite good !

This is include my package with a sound system company which incharged the whole night's performance.

if u interested , pm me! :)

when is ur AD? where?

;)

HI, SKINNY GIRL

Can u PM me, too? My wedding dinner also in KL. I'm looking for some performance also.

Thanks

hi cuttiepiggy,

pm u oredi! pls check.

i deal with them & there is singing & dancing for my night.they also provide the instrumental performance band but i din take it cos my father likes singing mah :)

if u want to know more, u can contact them cos i am not sure many things also cos i only deal with them for my dinner.

actually i only deal with BS & this event company only cos it's very tired & leceh to deal with so many party until sometimes also blur which co call u & which one confirmed & which one not confirmed. This is my experiences. i just hope this 2 company can "bao ga liao" loh. :P If only have one company can do it, :rolleyes: lagi senang. :P

hi skinny girl,

can i have the details of the company that you hired for your wedding dinner performance as well.... i'm interested... and please let me know the charges and services they provided..... thanks...

strawberry

There is one MC by the name Pillay based in Ipoh.

Company name: PR Project

Credentials: MC for Ms.Universe and many other functions since early 1980's

dunno whether they are willing to go all the way to KCH? could you provide me thier contact?

2ndly, do you have idea, is there any MC service available in KCH?

hi, xiaoposh,

my banquet have singing & dancing. :P

HI,

Thankx for the info. I alrdy engaged my cousin bro to arrange the singing for us!!!

Regards

xiaoposh

Unfortunately the hotel don't provide such service..anybody engaged any external emcee before? How much they charge?

Too bad also my frens don't want to be my emcee... :(

Really sui ah....headache headache..

Please help....

Hehe, Even if a while also they paiseh? Cause you can ask them don't talk so much. Just do the main parts like arrival of the bride, acknowledgement, food presentation, cake cutting, toasting (normally family/relatives do this part, and 2nd march in.

Cause if you don't need the Emcee to talk much, getting an external one would be not so worth it. :(

ya lo....i try my best to convince them see..i was even thinking about animated emcee worst to worst..but i'll take some time to develop it...

hi Ade,

i engage my emcee for RM300, currently he emcee in Tesco, sound like Patrick Teoh ...haha!! Same...all my frens 'pai seh' to be my emcee thats why need to spend $$$$..wat to do.... B)

Unfortunately the hotel don't provide such service..anybody engaged any external emcee before? How much they charge?

Too bad also my frens don't want to be my emcee... :(

Really sui ah....headache headache..

Please help....

I do Wedding MCs with full event service, from Bands, sound systems, effects like smoke, bubbles and confettis. Prices are reasonable.. Please visit my website at http://wong.net.my or contact me at 0123136500.

Regards,

Alan Wong

hi YLC & Jiun,

ello...unfortunately, my AD in Penang , this emcee from Penang... can PM me if ur AD in PG as well, i will pass u his contact, have another two emcee contact as well, if u r looking for mandarin speaker, charges is more cheaper, RM150 only.

let me know ya...